Tidal X Brooklyn BENEFIT CONCERT

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 24th, 2017, 8:30 am

She served monstrous energy, dancing, styling and amazing vocals. She served one of her best performances evah and I dont even know what u guys say. I mainyl love that bitching style that serves recently at her performances. She was flawless and u bettah deal all of you with that.

The only think that I really hated was those awful graphics at the video entry and maybe the lighting... looked too dark on me
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Oct 26th, 2017, 11:51 pm

alexjlover wrote:She served monstrous energy, dancing, styling and amazing vocals. She served one of her best performances evah and I dont even know what u guys say. I mainyl love that bitching style that serves recently at her performances. She was flawless and u bettah deal all of you with that.

The only think that I really hated was those awful graphics at the video entry and maybe the lighting... looked too dark on me

No, any real JLo fan would know that Jennifer could bring it and do so much more. She should've owned this event, instead she was just a part of it and none of it was memorable.
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 27th, 2017, 8:57 pm

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
alexjlover wrote:She served monstrous energy, dancing, styling and amazing vocals. She served one of her best performances evah and I dont even know what u guys say. I mainyl love that bitching style that serves recently at her performances. She was flawless and u bettah deal all of you with that.

No, any real JLo fan would know that Jennifer could bring it and do so much more. She should've owned this event, instead she was just a part of it and none of it was memorable.

Its funny to see your name and the "real JLo fan" thing on that. I know y for years in here and I never remember you to like smth of her, especially her performances.

E! News wrote:...Jennifer Lopez, however, did put on an epic performance and showed off those classic signature curves...

DailyMail wrote:...Still Jenny From The Block! Jennifer commanded attention as she joined a host of stars at the event...

EW wrote:...JLo hyped from start until finish despite her set coming roughly four and a half hours after the concert’s start....

Variety wrote:...She raced through a 20-minute, hits-filled set that emphasized her old-school hip-hop, Bronx bona fides.....

Also Entertainment Tonight's video for the night gave the most attention at her perfromance and then the rest

NON FANS comments

Jennifer Lopez for the next Superbowl !!

No one is like JLO, killed it. Pretty sure beyonce was taking notes to steal her look / style. She basically looked like JLO with the hair up in the green

Jay z Best raper ever and Jennifer Lopez killed it too

Jennifer Lopez stole the show!!!

And you still want to convince yoursefl that there is nothing memorable on that. Gurl, her performance is TOTALLY more memorable than the whole concert, please
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor

by Crazy4JenL, Oct 27th, 2017, 10:11 pm

^bahaha so many receipts for the bitter troll
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 28th, 2017, 8:06 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:^bahaha so many receipts for the bitter troll

:lol
Love talking with arguments & facts...
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Oct 28th, 2017, 8:15 am

ET Praising Jen. Good summary of her performance.
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Oct 28th, 2017, 1:06 pm

alexjlover wrote:
RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Its funny to see your name and the "real JLo fan" thing on that. I know y for years in here and I never remember you to like smth of her, especially her performances.

E! News wrote:...Jennifer Lopez, however, did put on an epic performance and showed off those classic signature curves...

DailyMail wrote:...Still Jenny From The Block! Jennifer commanded attention as she joined a host of stars at the event...

EW wrote:...JLo hyped from start until finish despite her set coming roughly four and a half hours after the concert’s start....

Variety wrote:...She raced through a 20-minute, hits-filled set that emphasized her old-school hip-hop, Bronx bona fides.....

Also Entertainment Tonight's video for the night gave the most attention at her perfromance and then the rest

NON FANS comments

Jennifer Lopez for the next Superbowl !!

No one is like JLO, killed it. Pretty sure beyonce was taking notes to steal her look / style. She basically looked like JLO with the hair up in the green

Jay z Best raper ever and Jennifer Lopez killed it too

Jennifer Lopez stole the show!!!

And you still want to convince yoursefl that there is nothing memorable on that. Gurl, her performance is TOTALLY more memorable than the whole concert, please

Like I said, any true JLo fan would know Jen could do much better. This performance was no where near as good as her Celia Cruz, Selena tributes, or any of her AMA performances.
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Oct 28th, 2017, 1:08 pm

^There was no point for this to be that good ... please ...
Go JLo
Master of Jenology

by Go JLo, Oct 28th, 2017, 7:13 pm

alexjlover wrote:

You destroyed him. Let's find the pieces... Better not :lol:
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 29th, 2017, 9:25 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Like I said, any true JLo fan would know Jen could do much better. This performance was no where near as good as her Celia Cruz, Selena tributes, or any of her AMA performances.

Are you really comparing a 25 mins concert-performance with an award ceremony performance of 4-5 mins? And are you really comparing a charity event of a subscription based music streaming service with the biggest awards event, wich picked its highest ratings for the last four years in 2013 of CC's performance?! Oh sis I really thought that u were smarter
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 29th, 2017, 9:27 am

Go JLo wrote:
alexjlover wrote:

You destroyed him. Let's find the pieces... Better not :lol:

Haha
Honey im so over with them. I had too long to get in here and I see the same silly comments right and left and not comments of fans supporting their fav. DAMN

Return to “General Discussion”