Tidal X Brooklyn BENEFIT CONCERT

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:18 pm

jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.

atheros
Intermediate Jenology

by atheros, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:21 pm

jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.

I'm DONE! :evil:
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm

She looked amazing !!!!
:cheer

I still havent watched it tho lol
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology

by Jlo101, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Well to me it sounds like she may have secured the Super Bowl, and she is gonna need to have some English material ready for that performance. After the SuperBowl, artists usually see about a 100-300% increase in sales following a good performance.
alexliveitup!
Intro to Jenology

by alexliveitup!, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:49 pm

What if Jennifer want to drop another song before Amor Amor Amor?
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology

by lucinda, Oct 18th, 2017, 1:50 pm

Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Jlo101 wrote:

Well to me it sounds like she may have secured the Super Bowl, and she is gonna need to have some English material ready for that performance. After the SuperBowl, artists usually see about a 100-300% increase in sales following a good performance.

DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:09 pm

That’s random because I saw the Sony Music Latin scheduled release dates for upcoming songs and videos and “AAA” IS scheduled to be released with a date and everything ( I won’t post the date but it’s soon) unless they’ve changed it but doubt it since I saw this last week.
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:14 pm

There's a lot of John JLOVER who knows everything here...
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:15 pm

I love the red Bronx outfit!
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology

by Jlo101, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:16 pm

QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Oct 18th, 2017, 2:17 pm

Wow. That’s pretty sad. Personally, I’m not upset over it, because I listen to different musical genres and artists, so it’s not like I’m desperately waiting for it to come. It is a bummer, I’ll just look at it and listen to it when it drops.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Oct 18th, 2017, 3:16 pm

I hope this is true and i hope it is shelved
Focus on English music, give us uptempo songs that Calvin Harris/Skillrex produced
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology

by Jlo101, Oct 18th, 2017, 3:28 pm

mEm wrote:

I hope this is true and i hope it is shelved
Focus on English music, give us uptempo songs that Calvin Harris/Skillrex produced

I didn't want to be the one to say it but.....lol

I mean, that video she shot looks hot, I say release a spanish single then give an English album, maybe release the spanish one a month or two later digitally, and perform them both on tour/All I Have. A spanish album at this point in her career won't give her the boost she needs to get her back in front of the people. It'd be easier to do a hot ass English album, try to get booked on some big gigs/festivals and while she is out there drop the Spanish music.

I personally would like to see her do Rock In Rio and maybe Glastonbury type of stuff.
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Oct 18th, 2017, 3:54 pm

do u have also the full concert maybe?! :oops:
JenniferLopezPT
Intermediate Jenology

by JenniferLopezPT, Oct 18th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Oct 18th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Thanks guys !
masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Oct 18th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Thanks for the dl links
canjlo
Intro to Jenology

by canjlo, Oct 18th, 2017, 5:56 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

That’s random because I saw the Sony Music Latin scheduled release dates for upcoming songs and videos and “AAA” IS scheduled to be released with a date and everything ( I won’t post the date but it’s soon) unless they’ve changed it but doubt it since I saw this last week.

I hope it's not true, my source told me the same thing that will come out soon
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Oct 18th, 2017, 6:08 pm

canjlo wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

I hope it's not true, my source told me the same thing that will come out soon

:wow
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Oct 18th, 2017, 6:40 pm

:woot O M F G :woot
I AM SO FUCKING SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED!!! This look is EVERYTHING! THAT'S MY JLO! :rockon HER BODY IS IN-FUCKING-SANE! And when she revealed herself.... DAMN! LITTLE RED - MOTHERFUCKING - RIDING HOOD BITCHES! :bow
Seriously...

I JUST CANNOT FUCKING DEAL WITH HER PERFECTION. :cry

QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Oct 18th, 2017, 6:55 pm

She could literally compete up there with younger ladies. I find it crazy that she’s not even that tall or skinny, yet still wears her clothes better than the supermodels. The supermodels wear one thing and then she wears it and wears it better.
PachucoG3
Intro to Jenology

by PachucoG3, Oct 18th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Mille Backer wrote:
PachucoG3 wrote:I follow one of her dancers on Insta and it looks like they are back in LA today and getting ready for the Latin AMA's!!! Woo-hoo I need a performance of "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor, Amor, Amor"

What dancer?

Michael Ramos!
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Oct 18th, 2017, 8:04 pm

I guess she can try resurrect Ni tu Ni Yo. Plus all you guys saying to dump the Spanish album for an English one must be forgetting AKA. Another result like that with an English album will kill her recording career. She needs to get The world back on side with a Spanish album first.
arwa233
Intro to Jenology

by arwa233, Oct 18th, 2017, 8:30 pm

I miss her performing to big audience like that

Return to “General Discussion”