Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#226

jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#227

jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.
      I'm DONE! :evil:

20K7,821
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,821

Oct 18, 2017#228

She looked amazing !!!!
        :cheer

I still havent watched it tho lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#229

Well to me it sounds like she may have secured the Super Bowl, and she is gonna need to have some English material ready for that performance. After the SuperBowl, artists usually see about a 100-300% increase in sales following a good performance.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#230

What if Jennifer want to drop another song before Amor Amor Amor?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#231

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#232

Jlo101 wrote:

Well to me it sounds like she may have secured the Super Bowl, and she is gonna need to have some English material ready for that performance. After the SuperBowl, artists usually see about a 100-300% increase in sales following a good performance.

Contributor

Oct 18, 2017#233

That’s random because I saw the Sony Music Latin scheduled release dates for upcoming songs and videos and “AAA” IS scheduled to be released with a date and everything ( I won’t post the date but it’s soon) unless they’ve changed it but doubt it since I saw this last week.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#234

There's a lot of John JLOVER who knows everything here...

14K2,609
                    Admin
                    14K2,609

Oct 18, 2017#235

I love the red Bronx outfit!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#236

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#237

Wow. That’s pretty sad. Personally, I’m not upset over it, because I listen to different musical genres and artists, so it’s not like I’m desperately waiting for it to come. It is a bummer, I’ll just look at it and listen to it when it drops.

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Oct 18, 2017#238

I hope this is true and i hope it is shelved
                            Focus on English music, give us uptempo songs that Calvin Harris/Skillrex produced

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#239

mEm wrote:

I hope this is true and i hope it is shelved
                              Focus on English music, give us uptempo songs that Calvin Harris/Skillrex produced
                              I didn't want to be the one to say it but.....lol

I mean, that video she shot looks hot, I say release a spanish single then give an English album, maybe release the spanish one a month or two later digitally, and perform them both on tour/All I Have. A spanish album at this point in her career won't give her the boost she needs to get her back in front of the people. It'd be easier to do a hot ass English album, try to get booked on some big gigs/festivals and while she is out there drop the Spanish music.

I personally would like to see her do Rock In Rio and maybe Glastonbury type of stuff.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#240

lucinda wrote:
                                Luka711 wrote:She looked amazing !!!!
                                :cheer

I still havent watched it tho lol
                                Now you can :D
                                Jennifer Lopez @TIDAL X Brooklyn | Barclays Center

Download links:

Part 1: http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/1ccyCX9V/file.html

Part 2: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/NGs46gr1/file.html

Part 3: http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/rAJpXs1Z/file.html

Part 4: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/KdmpuM4j/file.html

Part 5: http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/H2Ofo16Z/file.html

Part 6: http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/LoVKN7z8/file.html

Part 7: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/rfJtZCUu/file.html
                                do u have also the full concert maybe?! :oops:

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#241

20K7,821
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,821

Oct 18, 2017#242

Thanks guys !

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Oct 18, 2017#243

Thanks for the dl links

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#244

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

That’s random because I saw the Sony Music Latin scheduled release dates for upcoming songs and videos and “AAA” IS scheduled to be released with a date and everything ( I won’t post the date but it’s soon) unless they’ve changed it but doubt it since I saw this last week.

I hope it's not true, my source told me the same thing that will come out soon

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#245

canjlo wrote:
                                          DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

I hope it's not true, my source told me the same thing that will come out soon
                                          :wow

12K588
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K588

Oct 18, 2017#246

:woot O M F G :woot
                                            I AM SO FUCKING SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED!!! This look is EVERYTHING! THAT'S MY JLO! :rockon HER BODY IS IN-FUCKING-SANE! And when she revealed herself.... DAMN! LITTLE RED - MOTHERFUCKING - RIDING HOOD BITCHES! :bow
                                            Seriously...

I JUST CANNOT FUCKING DEAL WITH HER PERFECTION. :cry

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#247

She could literally compete up there with younger ladies. I find it crazy that she’s not even that tall or skinny, yet still wears her clothes better than the supermodels. The supermodels wear one thing and then she wears it and wears it better.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#248

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                PachucoG3 wrote:I follow one of her dancers on Insta and it looks like they are back in LA today and getting ready for the Latin AMA's!!! Woo-hoo I need a performance of "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor, Amor, Amor"
                                                What dancer?
                                                Michael Ramos!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#249

I guess she can try resurrect Ni tu Ni Yo. Plus all you guys saying to dump the Spanish album for an English one must be forgetting AKA. Another result like that with an English album will kill her recording career. She needs to get The world back on side with a Spanish album first.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#250

I miss her performing to big audience like that

Read more posts (61 remaining)