Tidal X Brooklyn BENEFIT CONCERT

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11377
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Sep 29th, 2017, 4:43 am

Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4592
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

by FlyBoy87, Sep 29th, 2017, 4:43 am

Honestly I don’t care for Beyonce. Not really sure why you guys are bringing her up here and constantly comparing her to Jen.
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Sep 29th, 2017, 7:26 am

panos86 wrote:Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.


And as a JLo fan I notice other artists' good moves and wish Jen would learn something from them. Taylor and Beyonce are example for good decisions and involvement in their music. I think Jennifer would do it WAY better than them if she applied it in her music. O:)
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8586
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Sep 29th, 2017, 1:59 pm

pitbulljlo wrote:
panos86 wrote:Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.


And as a JLo fan I notice other artists' good moves and wish Jen would learn something from them. Taylor and Beyonce are example for good decisions and involvement in their music. I think Jennifer would do it WAY better than them if she applied it in her music. O:)



Agree! She's PR she should've been the one doing a charity song along with that 1 million for PR.
kikijlo
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 6
Joined: Apr 15th, 2014, 12:08 pm

by kikijlo, Sep 29th, 2017, 2:29 pm



I think Jen will be involved in this.
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6016
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Sep 29th, 2017, 2:54 pm

kikijlo wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/videos/weather/2017/09/28/hamilton-creator-is-writing-a-song-for-puerto-rico-orig-tc.cnn

I think Jen will be involved in this.

Let's hope that she will *fingers crossed*
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8586
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Sep 29th, 2017, 8:19 pm

I think so too.
User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Sep 30th, 2017, 2:03 am

She has her own album to finish up first.
iKnowHer
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 33
Joined: Jan 1st, 2017, 3:11 pm

by iKnowHer, Sep 30th, 2017, 12:25 pm

Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14936
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Sep 30th, 2017, 4:54 pm

iKnowHer wrote:Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.

Thats even better if the crowd will not be JLo fans. Not that they'll watch her (she'll do Vegas show shortened version for sure) they'll love her.
User avatar
juniorsega
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3102
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: California

by juniorsega, Sep 30th, 2017, 6:32 pm

mEm wrote:
iKnowHer wrote:Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.

Thats even better if the crowd will not be JLo fans. Not that they'll watch her (she'll do Vegas show shortened version for sure) they'll love her.


True. Our jen doesn't get enough credit and if she delivers and doesn't do something stupid like perform girls/IYHML or wear skimpy outfits for a benefit concert on stage she'll get a few new fans
iKnowHer
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 33
Joined: Jan 1st, 2017, 3:11 pm

by iKnowHer, Oct 1st, 2017, 10:15 am

mEm wrote:
iKnowHer wrote:Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.

Thats even better if the crowd will not be JLo fans. Not that they'll watch her (she'll do Vegas show shortened version for sure) they'll love her.

Eh I don't see it that way. I see it like the audience just might not be into it to even give it a chance. At a multi-artist show like that, people leave when someone's on that they don't like - merch, bathroom, drinks, etc. But hopefully it'll be entertaining and they'll enjoy the show.
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3460
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Oct 1st, 2017, 7:03 pm

I hope she changes up and do something stylish.. Im tired of the long weive and the recycled costumes.

Wish she does something like this again especially with the hair.... :love2

Image
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3844
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Oct 4th, 2017, 12:57 pm

I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!
User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 69
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Oct 4th, 2017, 1:49 pm

daxview wrote:I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!


Funky dancebreak, OTF and JTFB.
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3844
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Oct 4th, 2017, 2:03 pm

Lacroix wrote:
daxview wrote:I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!


Funky dancebreak, OTF and JTFB.

Excitement killed! :ROFL:
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Oct 4th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Since it's in Brookyln, JFTB for sure, Get Right, LGL and OTF.
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14481
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Oct 4th, 2017, 5:19 pm

Probably the same old
Once in a while she randomly surprises us with something new but overall we’ve been kinda seeing the same thing since the dance again tour

Remember the good old days when almost every performances was different since she did remixes and stuff?!
User avatar
master19
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sep 27th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by master19, Oct 4th, 2017, 5:32 pm

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 30-500.jpg


I love wen she dressed like this so edgey
User avatar
Wellyver
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3599
Joined: Mar 27th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Wellyver, Oct 5th, 2017, 7:32 am

masc86 wrote:Probably the same old
Once in a while she randomly surprises us with something new but overall we’ve been kinda seeing the same thing since the dance again tour

Remember the good old days when almost every performances was different since she did remixes and stuff?!



When were those days? Cause all the IFHML, LDCT, AIF, JFTB... performances are the same for me. Jennifer only stepped up as a performer very late.
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14481
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Oct 5th, 2017, 7:15 pm

Wellyver wrote:
masc86 wrote:Probably the same old
Once in a while she randomly surprises us with something new but overall we’ve been kinda seeing the same thing since the dance again tour

Remember the good old days when almost every performances was different since she did remixes and stuff?!



When were those days? Cause all the IFHML, LDCT, AIF, JFTB... performances are the same for me. Jennifer only stepped up as a performer very late.

For IYHML and WFT she did remixes and the switched up the dance routines
User avatar
Go JLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3907
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by Go JLo, Oct 6th, 2017, 10:07 am

daxview wrote:
Lacroix wrote:
daxview wrote:I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!


Funky dancebreak, OTF and JTFB.

Excitement killed! :ROFL:

Image
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23160
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Oct 6th, 2017, 2:48 pm

She's gonna perform Jenny From The Block, I'm Real & On The Floor. Mark my words...
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12111
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Oct 11th, 2017, 8:14 pm

you think she's rehearsing now??
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2434
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Oct 12th, 2017, 12:11 pm

rafaelsalguero wrote:you think she's rehearsing now??



I believe one of the dancers was in a Reahersal saying there learning a whole new routine. It probally for the 13.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: loli and 27 guests