JLOz1FaNaTiC Gets Banned & Will Be Retiring as a Stan

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology

by CosTaSsSs, Sep 18th, 2017, 1:33 pm

So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

Here is the message he sent me.

So apparently I got banned from BB? Sad.

Literally after you posted your last comment I was in the middle of responding to you saying that you're right. I think alot of us are still probably trying to grasp the fact that she's not in her prime anymore. We have devoted our lives to her for so long you know? But the reality is she is just wanting to have fun, she feels that she has proved herself already, plus she's pushing 50. I get it now. Literally, everything you said hit me and you were right.

And as soon as I hit reply BOOM banned. Honestly, I wasnt expecting it. I trolled a few times I know, but I didnt lie. I always tried to be truthful even if the criticism was harsh. You know I always been very passionate about her music. I just see so much potential in her still. But I never thought anyone would think I was attacking them. I never felt I disrespected anyone.

Either way, I decided that it was my time. I had a good run. I been a been a stan since 2002, but this probably opened my eyes even more now. I been on that forum I believe since 2009 or 2010. Sad to say but I think my days are over sis. I still cant believe it. I have contributed to that forum to keep it afloat as well, but you know all good things comes to an end. I'll probably hang around here a bit but not sure how long. I will try keep in touch love.

I just wanted to let you know the tea so that you can pass the message to BB as well. Stay strong. I know there aren't many of us left anymore (our base are dropping lile flies), so Heather's decision wasnt a smart one. But she made it clear for me more than ever. Even if the ban is til October I think its time for me to retire the gloves. I will miss you all, and all the great eras (or flops) we had together.

Blessed be j.lover. :heart2:

He would like also to thank the specific members,

Tell all my faves that I will miss them dearly (DominicanPapi, J, RuRu, Tania Mia, you, Crazy4JenL, J, mEm, Daxview, Emilin, JennyLo, JenFan, alexjlover, Wellyver, Gotti, DtoThaLO, rainkissedme, JLopez, Albacho Yamaha, LoveJennyLo, SC88, and anyone I missed I love them all).
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Sep 18th, 2017, 1:37 pm

What happened? Why was he banished?
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology

by Lacroix, Sep 18th, 2017, 1:43 pm

I hope it's temporary :(
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology

by JLOSEXYJLO, Sep 18th, 2017, 1:49 pm

long overdue
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Noooooo :(

Please come back in October.... :(
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology

by LoveJennyLo, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:14 pm

I'm so sad to hear that :cry I loved your posts and agreed with you very often. I hope you will reconsider your decision and come back to BB soon. Wishing you all the best :hug
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:22 pm

It's not good that he got banned, but let's be honest, sometimes he was really rude.
You'll be missed though..
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:25 pm

Ahhhh its sad to lose another JLover since we are so few left, but he deserved it and he knows it.
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:33 pm

How random. :yawn

Gonna wait until one of the admins confirm this, and...

2 questions:

Why is this coming from you, Costa?

What triggered his ban?
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Btw how can we contact to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:52 pm

You can say what you want but at least he kept this place alive
xxxcjlopezxxx
Doctor of Jenology

by xxxcjlopezxxx, Sep 18th, 2017, 2:57 pm

Long overdue... :Bravo:
jd
Master of Jenology

by jd, Sep 18th, 2017, 3:22 pm

He was disrespectfull to jennifer s fans and to her as well.

He was a fan of charts and called her song garbage just because they didnt do well.

He should stay away from here..
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:01 pm

ripoll
Intro to Jenology

by ripoll, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:04 pm

CosTaSsSs wrote:So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

Literally after you posted your last comment I was in the middle of responding to you saying that you're right. I think alot of us are still probably trying to grasp the fact that she's not in her prime anymore. We have devoted our lives to her for so long you know? But the reality is she is just wanting to have fun, she feels that she has proved herself already, plus she's pushing 50. I get it now. Literally, everything you said hit me and you were right.

And as soon as I hit reply BOOM banned. Honestly, I wasnt expecting it. I trolled a few times I know, but I didnt lie. I always tried to be truthful even if the criticism was harsh. You know I always been very passionate about her music. I just see so much potential in her still. But I never thought anyone would think I was attacking them. I never felt I disrespected anyone.

Either way, I decided that it was my time. I had a good run. I been a been a stan since 2002, but this probably opened my eyes even more now. I been on that forum I believe since 2009 or 2010. Sad to say but I think my days are over sis. I still cant believe it. I have contributed to that forum to keep it afloat as well, but you know all good things comes to an end. I'll probably hang around here a bit but not sure how long. I will try keep in touch love.

I just wanted to let you know the tea so that you can pass the message to BB as well. Stay strong. I know there aren't many of us left anymore (our base are dropping lile flies), so Heather's decision wasnt a smart one. But she made it clear for me more than ever. Even if the ban is til October I think its time for me to retire the gloves. I will miss you all, and all the great eras (or flops) we had together.

Tell all my faves that I will miss them dearly (DominicanPapi, J, RuRu, Tania Mia, you, Crazy4JenL, J, mEm, Daxview, Emilin, JennyLo, JenFan, alexjlover, Wellyver, Gotti, DtoThaLO, rainkissedme, JLopez, Albacho Yamaha, LoveJennyLo, SC88, and anyone I missed I love them all).

You can say to him that he deserves it and I´m so glad. The justice exists! :rockon (La justicia tarda, pero llega!!!)
albacho
Intermediate Jenology

by albacho, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:12 pm

ripoll wrote:
CosTaSsSs wrote:So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

You can say to him that he deserves it and I´m so glad. The justice exists! :rockon (La justicia tarda, pero llega!!!)

I cant belive that a true JLover as JLoz1fanatic has been banned just for allways say what he think and a stupid disrespectful member as Ripoll continue here.

I just hope that JLoz1fanatic come back soon.
JLOz1FaNaTiC , you'll be missed.
You'll surely be missed.
ripoll
Intro to Jenology

by ripoll, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:22 pm

albacho wrote:
ripoll wrote:

I cant belive that a true JLover as JLoz1fanatic has been banned just for allways say what he think and a stupid disrespectful member as Ripoll continue here.

I just hope that JLoz1fanatic come back soon.
We gonna miss u.

And I really hope you will learn English a little better someday and will make your little, very little brain work, naca patética!
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:44 pm

He didnt miss me so i wont miss him .
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology

by CosTaSsSs, Sep 18th, 2017, 4:50 pm

nixy1991 wrote:How random. :yawn

Gonna wait until one of the admins confirm this, and...

2 questions:

Why is this coming from you, Costa?

What triggered his ban?

It's actually something he told me to post in public here, he wanted to let know people of what happened and also to thank some of the members here!
MiggaLo
Master of Jenology

by MiggaLo, Sep 18th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Josh loved to stir the pot and sometimes his delivery sucked but he did keep this forum alive. He didn't purchase Jennifers albums so im not sure what kind of fan he is. If he comes back he just needs to adjust his attitude a bit, other than that he was okay.
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Sep 18th, 2017, 6:16 pm

moejlo wrote:He didnt miss me so i wont miss him .

:lmao

Don't mess with Queen Heather guys. Otherwise you're next... :coffee

► Show Spoiler
JFan
Intermediate Jenology

by JFan, Sep 18th, 2017, 6:27 pm

Even when banned this salty, narcissistic queen is still desparate for attention and validation. "Sad."
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 18th, 2017, 6:38 pm

Hahahahahahah #dead
Go JLo
Master of Jenology

by Go JLo, Sep 18th, 2017, 7:21 pm

50% of us...

Another 50%...

Heather

JLOz1FaNaTiC

I dont know what to think, i will miss him even when he dont know me XD but i have great appreciation for everyone here (95% lets say better xD)

Yes, sometimes he need some touch of attention but he will do a "rebirth" as JLO and come here better than before.

PD: I dont know what happened? why banned?
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology

by danny5585, Sep 18th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Tragic news, how will I ever recover from this

Return to “General Discussion”