JLo & Jesse

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
JLoAKA1999
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 256
Joined: Dec 29th, 2015, 5:34 pm

by JLoAKA1999, Sep 4th, 2017, 10:33 pm

FlyBoy87 wrote:Why is this still a topic?

I live in the Bronx. I go to all the NYC events. Actually I go to all the events in the US, not just the NYC ones like he does.

Funny I NEVER had any problems with anyone from Jennifer's team. Most of the NYC fans or fans in general have never had any problems with her team. Yet this kid wants everyone to believe his sob story?

Give me a break. She should've got a restraining order to be honest.



You mad this coming from "I wanna Work For Her Team" and you want to go off on this kid who use to be friends with the fans saying and now you wanna be mean. Goodbye mister FlyBoy87 you be banned sooner or later. This is crazy he got a topic and thread what a great publicity lmao but his is sad. It will simmer down like Jen says #TheCalmBeforeTheStorm
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4612
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

by FlyBoy87, Sep 4th, 2017, 10:58 pm

JLoAKA1999 wrote:You mad this coming from "I wanna Work For Her Team" and you want to go off on this kid who use to be friends with the fans saying and now you wanna be mean. Goodbye mister FlyBoy87 you be banned sooner or later. This is crazy he got a topic and thread what a great publicity lmao but his is sad. It will simmer down like Jen says #TheCalmBeforeTheStorm


Well I don't stalk JLo at her house last time I checked. So I'm not worried at all about being banned. Lmfao but that was cute tho, awwww!
:ROFL:
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 282
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:14 am

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Btw this asshole blocked me on insta for telling the truth.. Good Job jesse, Good Job :Bravo:

What did u say to him
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 282
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:23 am

FlyBoy87 wrote:Why is this still a topic?

I live in the Bronx. I go to all the NYC events. Actually I go to all the events in the US, not just the NYC ones like he does.

Funny I NEVER had any problems with anyone from Jennifer's team. Most of the NYC fans or fans in general have never had any problems with her team. Yet this kid wants everyone to believe his sob story?

Give me a break. She should've got a restraining order to be honest.

So the real tea is are u still friends with him
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 282
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:27 am

JLoAKA1999 wrote:
FlyBoy87 wrote:Why is this still a topic?

I live in the Bronx. I go to all the NYC events. Actually I go to all the events in the US, not just the NYC ones like he does.

Funny I NEVER had any problems with anyone from Jennifer's team. Most of the NYC fans or fans in general have never had any problems with her team. Yet this kid wants everyone to believe his sob story?

Give me a break. She should've got a restraining order to be honest.



You mad this coming from "I wanna Work For Her Team" and you want to go off on this kid who use to be friends with the fans saying and now you wanna be mean. Goodbye mister FlyBoy87 you be banned sooner or later. This is crazy he got a topic and thread what a great publicity lmao but his is sad. It will simmer down like Jen says #TheCalmBeforeTheStorm

You seem to be a reallll hater #AStalkerSupporter
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4612
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

by FlyBoy87, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:49 am

Dancej wrote:
FlyBoy87 wrote:Why is this still a topic?

I live in the Bronx. I go to all the NYC events. Actually I go to all the events in the US, not just the NYC ones like he does.

Funny I NEVER had any problems with anyone from Jennifer's team. Most of the NYC fans or fans in general have never had any problems with her team. Yet this kid wants everyone to believe his sob story?

Give me a break. She should've got a restraining order to be honest.

So the real tea is are u still friends with him


I never stopped being his friend. But I was honest with him and I told him that I thought what he did was wrong. I told him I didn't support him going public about all this, and I guess he got mad and now won't speak to me. But I'm sorry if you're wrong you're wrong. It doesn't matter how good of friends we are.
User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 82
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Sep 5th, 2017, 1:57 am

Such friend you are.
User avatar
Go JLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by Go JLo, Sep 5th, 2017, 3:09 am

JLoAKA1999 wrote:This is crazy he got a topic and thread what a great publicity lmao


great publicity? hahah for what?
who see him as a artist ? haha
he is exposed and i doubt someone take serious him beyond the fraud of be good with him. you better dont ask the world about this.

clearly you arent neutral on this. maybe a second account or his servant. You two are experts in dont see the reality. He needs help and you arent doing a favour to him. he must wake up of his oniric world. Maybe you\ he is happy with the attention but this isnt "Look what you made me do" ... this is the fucking BBJLO site and here he is nearly done.

Terrible you both think about this as PROMO haha it show that you are using JLO since always to your benefit and of course trying to be her on a insane level.
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1221
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Sep 5th, 2017, 10:47 am

JLoverFinland wrote:Seriously, if I'd ever see Jen atleast once in my life; I'd be happy with that! And he's had so many chances already...

He's not someone who should always be treated the way that he wants to! He should just stop bitching about meaningless things already.


so true he has so many pics with her. sounds a bit selfish to bash Jen like that
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3149
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, Sep 5th, 2017, 11:52 am

this post is really sad ........ jesse has been on this forum for a long time also and ive met him and a few other Jlovers and they have been super cool and nice and very excited to be at a jlo event ...... this is just wrong and we should close this thread and empower each other and not kick one when they are down
User avatar
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 14th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Contact:

by Jlo101, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:32 pm

All I can say is WOW, and he sounds like a stalker. Maybe this decision is best for him and his mental state.
User avatar
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 14th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Contact:

by Jlo101, Sep 5th, 2017, 12:42 pm

rafaelsalguero wrote:
I Need to focus on me and my craft as a individual and artist


Artist?? LOL
Image




You can't deny he is a legend in the making.......
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3149
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, Sep 5th, 2017, 1:14 pm

another point is if they knew he was blacklisted why have him wait 10 hours and again why even cast him
User avatar
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 14th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Contact:

by Jlo101, Sep 5th, 2017, 1:29 pm

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:another point is if they knew he was blacklisted why have him wait 10 hours and again why even cast him


You don't even know that's the case. He may not be "blacklisted", they may not even know his name, someone could have just seen his face and then had him escorted out. He is assuming he is blacklisted, I don't think he is that important to Jenn.
jlover917
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

by jlover917, Sep 5th, 2017, 4:16 pm

At this point if Jen doesn't want him around her we shouldn't want him here either. After all this about Jen and whatever the case may be Jen or Benny or whoever put the block on him wouldn't ask to block him access to her just because. Of course Jen isn't going to directly address him she's got people for that. So at this point the victim card needs to be looked past him and we who are trying to say poor guy. Shouldn't and should be more concern for the security of Jens privacy. Showing up at her place where her kids were sleeping in and then repeatedly to places does come off stalkerish. She has every right to depend her off spring (Enough -LOL)

Image
User avatar
Taina Mia
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 8587
Joined: Mar 27th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by Taina Mia, Sep 5th, 2017, 6:10 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
JLoAKA1999 wrote:Looks like we lost a fan so sad :(

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYoXqWTlvx8/


Sad! J.Lo's fans are dropping by the millions (as we can also see from her album sales). The funny part is it's mostly her and her team's doing with subpar material and random tv shows. Many fans have just moved on.

Oh well. She isn't devoted into her career and her fans as she used to be, so Jessie it's not a complete loss. You had a good run. We see you when we see you boo.

P.S - I don't know what happened on set or "before", and frankly, I don't really care. Jessie if you fucked up, who cares. We all make mistakes and nobody is perfect. Take with this and move on and do you. Maybe that's a sign. Ya'll devote yourselves way too much for someone who mostly does what "she" wants and hardly ever for the fans. Plus, she's getting older. Times have changed.


Facts! I lost some interest, not as excited as I used to be. Almost done with her.
That Jesse dude I don't get how he's suppose to be an artist? He can't sing, can't dance, like wtf?
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14689
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Sep 5th, 2017, 10:24 pm

Jlo101 wrote:
rafaelsalguero wrote:
I Need to focus on me and my craft as a individual and artist


Artist?? LOL
https://s26.postimg.org/6hn1ql4s9/source.gif




You can't deny he is a legend in the making.......


lol I can deny. :D
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12197
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Sep 5th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Jesse thinks he looks good making that ridiculous videos, he's only a joke, and it's not funny anymore
Sorry
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2486
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Sep 5th, 2017, 11:33 pm

It's crazy how this forum is creating a big frenzy like this is a colossal joke but in all actuality people making it seem like I was consistently "Stalking" her or even trying violate. The only reason every one of the fans is over dramatizing and analyzing this is all because one person who turn it into bigger then what It was. Making it seem for his benefit to turn it as I'm playing victim or even trying to gain some momentum. I dont really need to explain myself but if everyone want to know what happen on the incidents had no connection to why I didn't enter the set.

There could be many reasons why I was "Alledgly" kicked off, banned or even escorted out the premises. It could of been maybe they didn't wanted fan's that she knew of to be any connections to her or the set. Something Flyboy87 Edgardo Didn't inform you guys that 24 hours before he called her people they informed him there won't be slots available to be part of the ensemble and they didn't want no fans in the artist surroundings. He to wanted to be part of the festivities and one assumption could be they felt since FlyBoy87 got the "No" he probably send for me to be part of the video and when they saw me I was unavailable to be part of the video. Which that could be a reason but neither he or I knew we both knew of the information of the video at hand.

Now, the incident involving Jen and her area of her premises was not something that was constant. What happen with that happen in 2015/16. It was something that she saw me at her area of stay and I was in the sidewalk 10 feet away from her entrance and as an impulsive and not thinking person I went to her area all because to get a Image with her because I was so dumb and stupid when I had many images with her. Plus, knowing the fact it was crazy of me to go to a place that I was told not to by fans but my dumb foolish ass went out of desperation just to say hi and see her. She was very taken aback and disappointed on my presence but came to me and specifically told me "Papi listen you can not be telling the fans on my area of stay because it a safety reason for my kids. I Know you guys want to see me and you Know I love all you guys but please do me the favor and not to show up here. You can see me any where else in a public setting but not in my area of stay. I take the picture but please dont do it again". That was that simple I felt stupid and should of known better and never to show again.

2. The incident with Shades Of Blue was not that important you know how that goes fans show up to the set knowing where she filming. It a open public area and people await for her to stop filming to take a image. With my situation the Shades Of Blue Security was telling me not to be in the sidewalk and be waiting far away from the premises. But,I was no where near her area. I didn't go to no trailer I didn't go even close to her space. The Shades security was acting overtly dramatic and many fans who go will tell you they had similar stories.

Now regardless of me not being included of the video had nothing to do with the situation on the premises of her stay. Because after that incident Jen squashed it and a couple of times she seen me said hi, waved and took approximatly 2/3 images when supporting her in many outreach events. If the issue was ever a problem she herself would of deny my picture, told the security escort him out of my sight and I dont wanna see him ever again. But after that 2 year situation she still talk with me said hi exchange words took a image and their was no recollection in my mind of her blocking me from social media or her area of her sight.


This whole thing went out of proportion because FLYBOY87 wanted to Throw out the fact and include these incidents that was done and dealt with 1 year and half to 2 years ago!!. He putting all this on the fans heads saying oh I'm not telling the full story on being not included of the video because those incidents. Which in all actuality It was never that case because I seen her many times and took images and went on by my and her buisness. No where in hell I was he calls it "Stalking" her at her place of stay or private area. The problem with him is instead of being a friend and keeping the situation of my faults between me and him if he like to call himself a friend. He would not use "Assumptions" of throwing this in the universe into the fans to make it seem that it was one of the reasons why this happen to me. Which makes no sense because I seen her took images with her after those incidents. His issue is he thought oh "Jesse Going through a Scandal" let me make him look like idiot and foolish so the people "The Fans" can look at me like Im a Sociopath or psychotic person. Problem with him is he take any vulnerable situation use it to his advantage and throw it in people face just to elevate his status. Thinking he going to be higher then though or even one slight moment he going to be working in her team.

Please end of the day Jen doing Jen we are all fans and were going to stay as that. What disappoints me is the fact like everything on the issue was never clear on me not being part of it. Maybe it could of been she didn't want fans or it could of been many other reasons. But,the reasons people think it is makes no sense because I went to many other events and her team never had a issue with me. I spoke to her manager and her people in Macy4thOfJuly and FLYBOY87 can be my witness if he choose to be. Was never any doubt from her close people that I was a threat or her but for him to turn this bigger then what it was is a way for him to feel like he destroyed me and he destroyed himself looking stupid because everyone here is talking about it.

Whatever the reason it happen and Im done and I dont wanna go to any event hypothetically feeling like next event Im going to be escorted out, harassed or event threaten by security. Which I am not aware if Jen knew of my presence if so It happen and Im past this. Ending on this note I always supported her love her and she is always my idol. Their nothing more to say and Im done explains you draw your own conclusions on here.

Thank you and have a great day.
User avatar
Patreeya4
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 25
Joined: Aug 2nd, 2017, 7:50 am

by Patreeya4, Sep 5th, 2017, 11:51 pm

When you said "we lost" I thought someone is dead.
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16144
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Sep 6th, 2017, 12:59 am

Something Flyboy87 Edgardo Didn't inform you guys that 24 hours before he called her people they informed him there won't be slots available to be part of the ensemble and they didn't want no fans in the artist surroundings. He to wanted to be part of the festivities and one assumption could be they felt since FlyBoy87 got the "No" he probably send for me to be part of the video and when they saw me I was unavailable to be part of the video. Which that could be a reason but neither he or I knew we both knew of the information of the video at hand.


This whole thing went out of proportion because FLYBOY87 wanted to Throw out the fact and include these incidents that was done and dealt with 1 year and half to 2 years ago!!. He putting all this on the fans heads saying oh I'm not telling the full story on being not included of the video because those incidents. Which in all actuality It was never that case because I seen her many times and took images and went on by my and her buisness. No where in hell I was he calls it "Stalking" her at her place of stay or private area. The problem with him is instead of being a friend and keeping the situation of my faults between me and him if he like to call himself a friend. He would not use "Assumptions" of throwing this in the universe into the fans to make it seem that it was one of the reasons why this happen to me. Which makes no sense because I seen her took images with her after those incidents. His issue is he thought oh "Jesse Going through a Scandal" let me make him look like idiot and foolish so the people "The Fans" can look at me like Im a Sociopath or psychotic person. Problem with him is he take any vulnerable situation use it to his advantage and throw it in people face just to elevate his status. Thinking he going to be higher then though or even one slight moment he going to be working in her team.


Wow. FlyBoy87 is such a good "friend"...... :coffee He's probably just jealous.

My guess is that it had nothing to do with what happened in 2015/2016. Maybe Jennifer just doesn't want to be surrounded by fans when she's working.

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. No one is perfect. You guys should STOP bullying jenny4life2love. He's one of Jen's biggest fans and a very honest guy. I know, he's "special". But I think we should admire him for following his dreams (dancing, acting, singing...) and support a fellow BB'er.

Yeah maybe he was a bit too dramatic the other day (he was disappointed), but there's no reason to bully him and make him look like a freak.
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16144
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Sep 6th, 2017, 1:21 am

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:this post is really sad ........ jesse has been on this forum for a long time also and ive met him and a few other Jlovers and they have been super cool and nice and very excited to be at a jlo event ...... this is just wrong and we should close this thread and empower each other and not kick one when they are down


+1
I have never met Jesse, but I agree. We should empower each other and not kick one when they are down!

Everyone makes mistakes. And it's not like Jesse has committed a crime.

Restraining order? That's such a mean thing to say.
User avatar
selena lopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12701
Joined: Aug 28th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by selena lopez, Sep 6th, 2017, 3:35 am

Wow there's so much bullying on this forum it's now becoming unbearable it's not a nice friendly place anyone Iv noticed a lot of old members don't post anymore or as much!

This needs to stop I'm not as excited because I don't speak Spanish but il still enjoy what she puts out! Why can't people just discuss what she's working on with our the negative shit! She knows what she's doing we should be supporting her just because her last video didn't click doesn't mean this era is a total wash it's not even started yet!!!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 282
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Sep 6th, 2017, 4:12 am

I don't even know who to believe anymore. I will have to wait for FLYBOY (AKA JLOs team wannabe) and explain his side of the story. Coz at this point jesse aka alleged stalker i doing all the talking.
User avatar
gotti
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mar 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm
Location: TRI-STATE AREA
Contact:

by gotti, Sep 6th, 2017, 8:40 pm

It sucks to feel rejected by someone you devote so much into. Been there. I just learned to tone it down a bit and just enjoy her as entertainment.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Love_JLO and 17 guests