JLo & Jesse

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3149
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, Sep 6th, 2017, 9:02 pm

hes amazing hes going to be a star soon :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti
User avatar
JLOSEXYJLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3149
Joined: Nov 4th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by JLOSEXYJLO, Sep 6th, 2017, 9:03 pm

gotti wrote:It sucks to feel rejected by someone you devote so much into. Been there. I just learned to tone it down a bit and just enjoy her as entertainment.



what happend boo
User avatar
Jloveandjlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1072
Joined: Oct 20th, 2003, 7:00 pm

by Jloveandjlo, Sep 7th, 2017, 7:47 am

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:
gotti wrote:It sucks to feel rejected by someone you devote so much into. Been there. I just learned to tone it down a bit and just enjoy her as entertainment.



what happend boo


I was gonna ask this, also.
User avatar
claudiorojasp
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:36 am

by claudiorojasp, Sep 7th, 2017, 8:58 am

Jlo101 wrote:
rafaelsalguero wrote:
I Need to focus on me and my craft as a individual and artist


Artist?? LOL
Image




You can't deny he is a legend in the making.......


I just... can't.
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2486
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Sep 7th, 2017, 11:44 am

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BYgmTCblfMA/?taken-by=jessev3ga hes amazing hes going to be a star soon :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti




Awwwe Yay!! I live for when Jen does the slick back long Pony Tail I'm hype for the video!!
User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 82
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Sep 7th, 2017, 3:16 pm

So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee
User avatar
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1568
Joined: Feb 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by justSWEET, Sep 7th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Why is this thread still open :bewildered
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2486
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Sep 7th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Lacroix wrote:So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee



I'm confused with this comment? If your referring to the side by side was posted before the incident. No one said I didn't care for her.


Or tarnished her name. It was all in regards to security and possibly the team.

And by the way love the emoji I need some coffee lmao
User avatar
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 875
Joined: Jan 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Location: Zamora Mich. MX
Contact:

by emiliano06, Sep 7th, 2017, 5:11 pm

justSWEET wrote:Why is this thread still open :bewildered

X2
User avatar
claudiorojasp
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:36 am

by claudiorojasp, Sep 7th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Lacroix wrote:So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee


:bow
User avatar
Jlo101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 14th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Contact:

by Jlo101, Sep 7th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Lacroix wrote:So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm a little confused! Didn't he say he was focusing on himself and not going to be a fan anymore?.....but he is here..... anyways....is this thread almost dead?
User avatar
Lacroix
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 82
Joined: Jul 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

by Lacroix, Sep 8th, 2017, 2:07 am

This thread was just to create some drama and promote Jesse's Grammy worthy art.
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12194
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Sep 8th, 2017, 2:44 am

What Jesse should do it's rework her cheap álbum cover !!!!
User avatar
master19
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sep 27th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by master19, Sep 8th, 2017, 5:44 am

CLOSE THIS THREAD

Its a JOKE
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 927
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Sep 8th, 2017, 6:34 am

I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Jesse, stop posting about it, with all due respect, it´s pathetic and also unfair to Jenn, whatever you did was bad enough to get you kicked out, publicly ¨crying¨ about it as it was uncalled for without explaining you did something wrong to cause it makes Jenn look bad and careless of her fans, which your many pictures with her show otherwise, if I were you I´d take those posts down cause they are embarrassing and while you´re at it get your own identity, you shouldn´t be living under Jenn´s shadow if you want to call yourself an artist. And people here... if you have constructive criticism great, be real and speak your mind from the get go, don´t wait until someone falls to kick them while they´re down, and most importantly, don´t mock someone by giving false praise.

That being said, this whole thing is stupid and irrelevant... next.
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Sep 8th, 2017, 7:50 am

rafaelsalguero wrote:What Jesse should do it's rework her cheap álbum cover !!!!

#DEAD :lmao

Have to say it might be better than the ones we got from the '"Love?" era. :lmao
User avatar
Go JLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by Go JLo, Sep 8th, 2017, 12:56 pm

danny5585 wrote:I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Jesse, stop posting about it, with all due respect, it´s pathetic and also unfair to Jenn, whatever you did was bad enough to get you kicked out, publicly ¨crying¨ about it as it was uncalled for without explaining you did something wrong to cause it makes Jenn look bad and careless of her fans, which your many pictures with her show otherwise, if I were you I´d take those posts down cause they are embarrassing and while you´re at it get your own identity, you shouldn´t be living under Jenn´s shadow if you want to call yourself an artist. And people here... if you have constructive criticism great, be real and speak your mind from the get go, don´t wait until someone falls to kick them while they´re down, and most importantly, don´t mock someone by giving false praise.

That being said, this whole thing is stupid and irrelevant... next.



Oh i was one of them... it is called "irony" my friend, not false praise... Please dude improve the reading comprehension cuz no one was saying true wonders how its logical LOL but at least he had the support & attention every "artist" want :D .

but even with that i never did a campaign in the social media about how of devil are JLO's team when it was a
consequence of HIS FAULTS , he is being the hypocrite ...

All that s very bad for Jen, people always think about this things as JLo's diva fault.

Then when he is exposed as a stalker by FLyBoy after all his drama, i was afraid cuz JLO`'s security, so i dont want know anything more about him and then post my thoughts about all his negative obsession with JLOand the problems he caused ... after that his servant or secondary account was saying that is was a big promo for him... so STOP.... casually he is doing all this drama when he will launch his album hahaha we arent idiot, he is looking for attention. He was waiting to the last moment to post his explanations very late.


Im here for JLo and if there are a stalker or someone dangerous for JLO i will say all i want necessary.
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 927
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Sep 10th, 2017, 2:22 am

Go JLo wrote:
danny5585 wrote:I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Jesse, stop posting about it, with all due respect, it´s pathetic and also unfair to Jenn, whatever you did was bad enough to get you kicked out, publicly ¨crying¨ about it as it was uncalled for without explaining you did something wrong to cause it makes Jenn look bad and careless of her fans, which your many pictures with her show otherwise, if I were you I´d take those posts down cause they are embarrassing and while you´re at it get your own identity, you shouldn´t be living under Jenn´s shadow if you want to call yourself an artist. And people here... if you have constructive criticism great, be real and speak your mind from the get go, don´t wait until someone falls to kick them while they´re down, and most importantly, don´t mock someone by giving false praise.

That being said, this whole thing is stupid and irrelevant... next.



Oh i was one of them... it is called "irony" my friend, not false praise... Please dude improve the reading comprehension cuz no one was saying true wonders how its logical LOL but at least he had the support & attention every "artist" want :D .

but even with that i never did a campaign in the social media about how of devil are JLO's team when it was a
consequence of HIS FAULTS , he is being the hypocrite ...

All that s very bad for Jen, people always think about this things as JLo's diva fault.

Then when he is exposed as a stalker by FLyBoy after all his drama, i was afraid cuz JLO`'s security, so i dont want know anything more about him and then post my thoughts about all his negative obsession with JLOand the problems he caused ... after that his servant or secondary account was saying that is was a big promo for him... so STOP.... casually he is doing all this drama when he will launch his album hahaha we arent idiot, he is looking for attention. He was waiting to the last moment to post his explanations very late.


Im here for JLo and if there are a stalker or someone dangerous for JLO i will say all i want necessary.


You think I don´t know you and a lot of other people here were being sarcastic and using irony when ¨praising¨ Jesse in the past? And still he´d actually express happiness and thank you guys for supporting him, so maybe HE didn´t know and that makes it even worse. I don´t particularly like what he does but if I have nothing good or nice to say I keep my mouth shut, I don´t mock people for something they feel passionate about even if I cringe a little inside, not my business... And say ¨all you want necessary¨? You don´t even know what happened dude, most of us don´t know. Do I like the guy? No, I don´t know him, but I am surprised to see so many people ready to get on his throat... Anyway this forum is ridiculous, I rarely post here anymore, I don´t understand why these kinds of stupid irrelevant threads are allowed.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11435
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Sep 10th, 2017, 10:25 am

Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Loreya20, Yahoo[Bot] and 15 guests