Doctor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#501

Mille Backer wrote:Wisin is confirmaded as performer at Latin AMA...
    What’s the date of Latin AMA?

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Oct 11, 2017#502

LATIN AMA's sucks, their production it's cheap as hell !!!

I want Latin Grammy's and AMA's performance

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#503

LoveJennyLo wrote:
        October 26th.

12K11,438
        Contributor
        12K11,438

Oct 11, 2017#504

At this point it seems as if she will be placing her focus on this movie she is making and music is taking a back seat. Such a freaking mess once again..makes her and her team seem like a bunch of amateurs...

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#505

Mille Backer wrote:
            LoveJennyLo wrote:
            October 26th.
            Thanks!

At first when they pushed back Bye Bye Birdie I thought they did that to focus on Spanish album promo in Fall and winter... The minute they announced that new movie I knew that it would be a waste of precious time that should have been for dedicated to the album.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#506

How nice would it be if she released AAA on Monday, Oct. 16 like her team stated before, and then she performs the day after at the Tidal event? Yes, the Tidal event doesn't seem like the best place to promote a spanish single, but she could still perform it and it'd open people's eyes to the song and to her being back in the music world :rockon

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#507

jeffsmoore wrote:How nice would it be if she released AAA on Monday, Oct. 16 like her team stated before, and then she performs the day after at the Tidal event? Yes, the Tidal event doesn't seem like the best place to promote a spanish single, but she could still perform it and it'd open people's eyes to the song and to her being back in the music world :rockon
                :( :(

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#508

jeffsmoore wrote:How nice would it be if she released AAA on Monday, Oct. 16 like her team stated before, and then she performs the day after at the Tidal event? Yes, the Tidal event doesn't seem like the best place to promote a spanish single, but she could still perform it and it'd open people's eyes to the song and to her being back in the music world :rockon
                  It will be wrong, because music has to be released on Friday, it should release the music Friday and the video Monday!

Contributor

Oct 11, 2017#509

Calm down guys, the song was supposed to be out Oct 3rd, due to natural events it’s has been pushed back. The video is ready.

20K7,828
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,828

Oct 12, 2017#510

October 20th is a perfect date lol

Master of Jenology

Oct 12, 2017#511

Luka711 wrote:October 20th is a perfect date lol

Well if she nominated for Oct 26 Latin AMA she be foolish to not show up and receive her award. Plus,use that platform to promote and perform “Amor Amor Amor”.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 12, 2017#512

I am pretty sure that AAA won't be released this month. This era turned out to be a big disaster!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 12, 2017#513

This post it's divided in two parts: one, the guys what believe that Amor amor amor will be released this monday, and the guys that believe Amor amor amor will be like Sweet Spot, El mismo sol, or Take Care video. I'm the firts :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#514

GabrielRod21 wrote:This post it's divided in two parts: one, the guys what believe that Amor amor amor will be released this monday, and the guys that believe Amor amor amor will be like Sweet Spot, El mismo sol, or Take Care video. I'm the firts :(
                              I think that if AAA was supposed to be released on October 16th as Benny said, Jenn was supposed to announced it already. The truth is that I really don't know what to think now. :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#515

If this song does not go out tomorrow, she loses the opportunity to promote in two shows!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#516

I really think she'll perform it saturday night. Let's wait and see.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#517

emiliano06 wrote:I really think she'll perform it saturday night. Let's wait and see.
                                    Oh really and so ? Will release it on sat ? Hihihi

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#518

She will never promote a song for a charity event

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Oct 13, 2017#519

I think you guys are underestimating how much effort she's putting into her work for PR. Her schedule is so tight that I'm sure a lot of things were pushed back.

Contributor

Oct 13, 2017#520

I know the new release date, the song been pushed back. Not her fault, it’s what’s been happening with Latin America. Please understand that EVERYTHING got pushed back. But this song it’s coming “soon” lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#521

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I know the new release date, the song been pushed back. Not her fault, it’s what’s been happening with Latin America. Please understand that EVERYTHING got pushed back. But this song it’s coming “soon” lol
                                            Can you at least tell us if it is this month ?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#522

JLOxoxo wrote:
                                              DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I know the new release date, the song been pushed back. Not her fault, it’s what’s been happening with Latin America. Please understand that EVERYTHING got pushed back. But this song it’s coming “soon” lol
                                              Can you at least tell us if it is this month ?
                                              Yes please say at least the exact month ,this or next :oops:

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#523

JenRox wrote:I think you guys are underestimating how much effort she's putting into her work for PR. Her schedule is so tight that I'm sure a lot of things were pushed back.
                                                +1 I think this has a lot to do with it. Puerto Rico is in a humanitarian crisis it's beyond natural disaster now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

Oct 13, 2017#524

You know nothing, stop acting like u know more than we do just to get few replies from 3-4 members here

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#525

JenRox wrote:I think you guys are underestimating how much effort she's putting into her work for PR. Her schedule is so tight that I'm sure a lot of things were pushed back.
                                                    Yup

Read more posts (267 remaining)