Contributor

Oct 13, 2017#526

mEm wrote:
    DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I know the new release date, the song been pushed back. Not her fault, it’s what’s been happening with Latin America. Please understand that EVERYTHING got pushed back. But this song it’s coming “soon” lol
    You know nothing, stop acting like u know more than we do just to get few replies from 3-4 members here
    LMAO ok kid, I’m gonna laugh at you waiting and wondering about the song. I know what I know and do not need to prove you anything. I know when it’s scheduled to release, I also know when the video is coming out, and I also know if the release it’s gonna be separate or not. I decided to try to calm the waters here because you guys will literally go crazy waiting because it’s not coming out tomorrow lmao.

Whatever, some of you act like Jennifer is the owner of Sony and Benny is the president. Shit don’t roll like that. Her team is doing the best to make this her best album. You all need to relax, she and Benny have good plans with this album and Sony will not let her flop because it’s Jennifer Lopez. They are gonna push this and make it look good but you guys need to let the experts do their job and respect.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#527

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#528

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
        mEm wrote:
        DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I know the new release date, the song been pushed back. Not her fault, it’s what’s been happening with Latin America. Please understand that EVERYTHING got pushed back. But this song it’s coming “soon” lol
        You know nothing, stop acting like u know more than we do just to get few replies from 3-4 members here
        LMAO ok kid, I’m gonna laugh at you waiting and wondering about the song. I know what I know and do not need to prove you anything. I know when it’s scheduled to release, I also know when the video is coming out, and I also know if the release it’s gonna be separate or not. I decided to try to calm the waters here because you guys will literally go crazy waiting because it’s not coming out tomorrow lmao.

Whatever, some of you act like Jennifer is the owner of Sony and Benny is the president. Shit don’t roll like that. Her team is doing the best to make this her best album. You all need to relax, she and Benny have good plans with this album and Sony will not let her flop because it’s Jennifer Lopez. They are gonna push this and make it look good but you guys need to let the experts do their job and respect.
        Exactly. It’s odd how people are acting like that she can do whatever she wants and that it’s her fault it’s not being released any sooner. When it comes to celebrities like her, they don’t always have a say on what they do. It’s like Fifth Harmony and how they’re controlled by their management. Even Mariah was dropped by Epic Records, due to her song “I Don’t” doing very poorly on the charts, and hasn’t released any new music since. I say, we shouldn’t be mad at Jennifer for not releasing any new music sooner, because there could be things (and there probably are things) going on that pushes it back even farther. Yes, I do wish that it would come a bit sooner, but at the same time, better late than never.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#529

With all this waiting I expect AAA video to be perfectly executed and edited. If Jessy terrero serves Live it Up instead of follow the leader I will lose my mind. No excuses when you had 2 months of editing time by the time the video comes out. :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#530

QueenCedar101 wrote:
            mEm wrote:

Exactly. It’s odd how people are acting like that she can do whatever she wants and that it’s her fault it’s not being released any sooner. When it comes to celebrities like her, they don’t always have a say on what they do. It’s like Fifth Harmony and how they’re controlled by their management. Even Mariah was dropped by Epic Records, due to her song “I Don’t” doing very poorly on the charts, and hasn’t released any new music since. I say, we shouldn’t be mad at Jennifer for not releasing any new music sooner, because there could be things (and there probably are things) going on that pushes it back even farther. Yes, I do wish that it would come a bit sooner, but at the same time, better late than never.
            Some people have to realize if they have a heart that with everything going on in the world it’s not really the best time to release something and promote it with happiness when people in her nationality have died. Or in Mexico or in Las Vegas where she performs. You guys have to realize that this is a latin album not English. So most of her sales need to come from Latin lands. She can’t (and I don’t mean this in a mean way but) be releasing music like pink because let’s face it. Pink doesn’t really care or it doesn’t effect her as much that Puerto Rico oe Mexico are going through hard times. And guess not even Vegas cause she’s still promoting like everything is fine. I don’t care about pink or any other artist releasing right now. The only thing that matters and should to you too as fans is supporting our girl because she was personally hurt by the Hurricane in Puerto Rico with not being able to find her family and she’s got love for Mexico. As Latin people we all do for each other so let’s all support our girl tomorrow on an amazing event that no other female artist has every done in leading the pack. We should be proud and happy not bring her down. The music will come when she’s also in a better place and in her heart knows she did the best she can do because she just did by putting this huge event.

If none of this matters to you as a human. Or you don’t care. Ur sad. Simple. :rockon

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#531

look at the truth in the face!
              She should cancel this album for this year, and release it next spring.
              It is really crazy to release a Spanish album in winter

Intro to Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#532

Elaine said that amoramor will come out pretty soon

Oct 14, 2017#533

canjlo wrote:Elaine said that amoramor will come out pretty soon

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Oct 14, 2017#534

What's this mess about "Elaine writing every single word" in Maid in Manhattan?

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#535

nixy1991 wrote:What's this mess about "Elaine writing every single word" in Maid in Manhattan?

I dont like her , at allllll

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#536

jlover917 wrote:
                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                        mEm wrote: You know nothing, stop acting like u know more than we do just to get few replies from 3-4 members here

Some people have to realize if they have a heart that with everything going on in the world it’s not really the best time to release something and promote it with happiness when people in her nationality have died. Or in Mexico or in Las Vegas where she performs. You guys have to realize that this is a latin album not English. So most of her sales need to come from Latin lands. She can’t (and I don’t mean this in a mean way but) be releasing music like pink because let’s face it. Pink doesn’t really care or it doesn’t effect her as much that Puerto Rico oe Mexico are going through hard times. And guess not even Vegas cause she’s still promoting like everything is fine. I don’t care about pink or any other artist releasing right now. The only thing that matters and should to you too as fans is supporting our girl because she was personally hurt by the Hurricane in Puerto Rico with not being able to find her family and she’s got love for Mexico. As Latin people we all do for each other so let’s all support our girl tomorrow on an amazing event that no other female artist has every done in leading the pack. We should be proud and happy not bring her down. The music will come when she’s also in a better place and in her heart knows she did the best she can do because she just did by putting this huge event.

If none of this matters to you as a human. Or you don’t care. Ur sad. Simple. :rockon
                        True. You make some very good points. A lot of them will be at the charity concert, though. I’m not Latin. I’m African-American, and even then, I still feel sorry for the people of Latin America. Plus, America has done very little to help those people out, so kudos to her for actually using her voice for something that matters. :clap

Intro to Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#537

She can keep the video. :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Oct 14, 2017#538

canjlo wrote:
                            canjlo wrote:Elaine said that amoramor will come out pretty soon
                            In what minute she said that? Well these next weeks we will have to help in some charity events where is JLo. I think Amor amor amor will be release in November <3 well, some day we are going have this album, while we have to help PR, Mex and RD <3

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#539

The only thing I enjoy about Alex is that he is genuinely being helpful in giving us news about Jen's upcoming projects. That and Elaine needs to retire, poor sweety looks tired get your social security checks and have Jen hire someone else. O:)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#540

Elaine doesn't know anything....i don't understand how people who basically have no idea about quality work and art in general get to work

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#541

mEm wrote:

Well I won’t doubt or not. But I will say this. If u know the date it is going to be release. You can say that. I’m sure you won’t get in trouble for that. Since you know it and all. At the end we will see if the date you say matches the date it will get released and you will def. get credit

If u know this and the date. It shouldn’t be an issue and u shouldn’t get upset at this right? If you don’t give a hint or a date of the release guess we all know it’s just for attention

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Oct 15, 2017#542

^ just ignore these kind of comments. Some members here (always the same 3-4 people) try to get attention like you said; always telling “i have info but i cant talk bout it, i told you because i want you know that i have info” and waiting for other members to beg for them to give some information.
                                    Dancej wrote:Elaine doesn't know anything....i don't understand how people who basically have no idea about quality work and art in general get to work
                                    I agree...Its all about who you know in the business life i guess. I think Elaine’s husband was (maybe still is) Jen’s lawyer. I cant think of any reason besides that he forced Jen to work with Elaine lol. He’s probably the lawyer that stopped Ojani to release the honeymoon tape. Just guessing...
                                    Elaine is murdering Halle Berry’s carreer too, her last movie was probably the worst movie of her career

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#543

So much Drama
                                      Its intresting seems like 70% of this Board are PR and Marketing Experts....
                                      Its non of your Business and you cant change anything about it. so shut up please. There is so much positiv Stuff to concentrate on

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#544

guys believe me or not, ...I know the possible date of release, according my source will be released in November,not this month so relax and stay calm!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#545

canjlo wrote:guys believe me or not, ...I know the possible date of release, according my source will be released in November,not this month so relax and stay calm!!!!
                                          Will it be released on the 1st o 30th of November? Could you reveal it?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#546

ripoll wrote:
                                            canjlo wrote:guys believe me or not, ...I know the possible date of release, according my source will be released in November,not this month so relax and stay calm!!!!
                                            Will it be released on the 1st o 30th of November? Could you reveal it?
                                            I can only say none of them

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#547

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#548

If AAA is released in november, I think the album would be released next year.

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#549

I know the album release and the name of the third single after AAA. :wow
                                                  i already have listened the full album :omg

Im JLO! :confetti

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#550

Go JLo wrote:I know the album release and the name of the third single after AAA. :wow
                                                    i already have listened the full album :omg

Im JLO! :confetti
                                                    Hahahahhh dont fool us dear

Read more posts (242 remaining)