Aug 19, 2017#7

Aug 19, 2017#8

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Aug 19, 2017#9

Contributor

Aug 19, 2017#10

Nope. Cardi said Puerto Rican's can't speak Spanish.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 19, 2017#11

Jen shouldn´t collaborate with Cardi B. It´s a 100% trash!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 19, 2017#12

:lol: as soon as every one hit wonder or flavor of the moment had a lil semi hit, jlovers come out screaming that Jlo should work with them, always attaching her to anyone hot at the moment for a hit...desperate

Intro to Jenology

Aug 19, 2017#13

Cardi b isn't shit you holier than though snobs say sit the fuck down

Aug 19, 2017#14

Cardi b is somebody and she will continue to slay like it or not haters

Aug 19, 2017#15

As a matter fact yeah cardi doesn't need to collaborate with jen it's not like she needs her any way . CARDI HAS PAVED HER OWN LEGENDARY LANE WITH THE HELP OF NON MAINSTREAM ARTISTS

Contributor

Aug 20, 2017#16

Cardi B is straight trash.
                                  As someone who heavily grew up on Hip-Hop/R&B in the 90s and early 00s, I am embarrassed to even call her a rapper. She isn't a lyricist, and she's not an emcee.

She is a loud mouth, former stripper hoodrat, turned into a reality star, with a huge IG following for being "outspoken and being a clown". Which in turned helped her with her current music.

But let's be honest, sure she's doing well with her trash of a song, but she is milking it as much as she can (she just dropped a Spanish version). She is still local, and a one hit wonder. Phone me when she drops another successful single, and her debut album goes Gold or Platinum.

Jenny, sis, stay away from this clown.
                                  gotti wrote:Nope. Cardi said Puerto Rican's can't speak Spanish.
                                  Ugh. I dislike her even more now. It's when this new generation stan for untalented ratchet bitches.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#17

Close this fucking thread. It's stupid. Cardi B is a Latin chick acting like she is full black. She said in an interview she doesn't really date or speak Spanish guys/language so fuck her and her vanilla ice career. No joke if u watch this interview it's like pulling teeth and she looks dumb af. As if she already didn't in love and hip hop.

This whole shit is cringe but if u want to skip to 8:20 and they also mention JLo at 4:06 and when she said the N word on I'm real. Cardi B looks so uncomfortable when they tell her ur Latina using the N word lol dumb fuck

Anyway stop trying to throw Jen into Any one hit wonder that's hot at the moment. Y'all act like Jen doesn't respect herself and needs the hits all desperate and shit. She's good.

Master of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#18

^^ ew

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#19

Haters case closed if she disliked Puerto Ricans she wouldn't be in farukkos video...bye haters

Aug 20, 2017#20

Oh and lets no forget ivy queen is one of her idols who also shouted her out educate yourselves snobby ass rich mother fuckers

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#21

go back to your drunk dancing shit

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#22

Cardi B that reality star whos had one hit!!!???? No class at all

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#23

Lacroix wrote:go back to your drunk dancing shit
                                                I will bitch and proudly don't act like you don't drink and dance dumbass motherfucker

Aug 20, 2017#24

You guys are corny as fuck its fine to not agree with the collaboration but to drop insults for no apparent reason it's ridiculous I'll respond with what you give me you disrespect me than that's what you'll get from me

Aug 20, 2017#25

I don't have time to be arguing over petty shit some of you grow the fuck up

Read more posts (7 remaining)