Which song do you think they are going to pick for the second single?
Intro to Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#51

She needs to pick a song (if she has one) that has sick beats and a total banger. I don't understand why just becoz its a spanish album shes trying to do a typical obvious borderline traditional latin music. I respect it but those are the stuff her audience are not going to listen to. She needs a club banger. It doesn't have to be generic. But it has to be modern and updated. Not like ni tu ni yo which sounds like a typical latin song marc anthony and those older ones sing....

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#52

True

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#53

Before they completely abandon NTNY they can pull a GR style Or a IYHML darkchild style remix and release A Re-edited video without the long intro and cutting all the annoying shots with the photographer and the endless beauty shots. It won't cost much and if it doesn't work then move on.

We supposedly have performances coming up so Jens team can test the waters by performing the remix version and see if there's any interest like when she performed IYHML remix at the BB awards in 99.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#54

Dancej wrote:She needs to pick a song (if she has one) that has sick beats and a total banger. I don't understand why just becoz its a spanish album shes trying to do a typical obvious borderline traditional latin music. I respect it but those are the stuff her audience are not going to listen to. She needs a club banger. It doesn't have to be generic. But it has to be modern and updated. Not like ni tu ni yo which sounds like a typical latin song marc anthony and those older ones sing....
          It is so sad but true

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#55

Marc is the producer of her new album right? So expect ala marc vibes haha

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#56

^^
              For that reason i hate that Jen is working with Marc again for this album.
              All the snipets that we have heared from the album till today contein the same "Salsa" Marc's influences.
              But, ok these are million times better than his ballads influences on her last spanish album.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#57

Definitly Maluma

Contributor

Aug 15, 2017#58

Dancej wrote:She needs to pick a song (if she has one) that has sick beats and a total banger. I don't understand why just becoz its a spanish album shes trying to do a typical obvious borderline traditional latin music. I respect it but those are the stuff her audience are not going to listen to. She needs a club banger. It doesn't have to be generic. But it has to be modern and updated. Not like ni tu ni yo which sounds like a typical latin song marc anthony and those older ones sing....
                  THANK YOU!

And I'm tired of the Maluma already. He is overrated and overused. He needs a break. Yes, he has streaming/Latin America power, but now everyone has jumped on the Maluma bandwagon. From Shakira to Anitta to Thalia to Ricky, hell, even Marc Anthony. Now Jen? I don't think so. It's overkill.

I much rather her put out a song with J.Balvin, or even Ozuna or Bad Bunny. It's sad that literally everyone is using only Maluma or Nicky for Latin Urban collabs. We have so many more artists that are slaying underground with the younger crowd. If not Mauma, shit Daddy Yankee could work as well. They are closer in age. He's also slaying with "Despacito", and is the #1 artist on Spotify.

No Maluma! Not yet anyway.
                  I get you guys want a quick hit on your hands. I do. But she needs to figure out her sound for this era. "Amor" 3x I believe was really the song that got away. It is her sound, and collaborating with a huge Puerto Rican artist like Wisin, DY, Bad Bunny brings her to the forefront. It will give her shine in PR, the streets, and Latin America. This is who she is. The only reason people would use Maluma collab and video would be for Maluma. Do you really want Maluma to overshine her like he did with the others because you want a quick hit?

Think about that one...

20K7,822
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,822

Aug 15, 2017#59

Jen clearly loves this sound tho ...

Anyway, Maluma is gettin ready :P

Contributor

Aug 15, 2017#60

Luka711 wrote:Jen clearly loves this sound tho ...

I don't take your criticism on this site seriously anymore. :lol

You stanned for "Ni Tu Ni Yo". You said it will rise, you said Gente De Zona were great collaborators, you said it was a great song. Now you want Maluma because he is a streaming force. Sometimes I feel like you guys really want her to fail. :lmao

I want a hit, but I dont want her to jump on an overused artist because we want a smash hit. She will be dragged like hell in Latin America.

20K7,822
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,822

Aug 15, 2017#61

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                        Luka711 wrote:Jen clearly loves this sound tho ...

I don't take your criticism on this site seriously anymore. :lol

You stanned for "Ni Tu Ni Yo". You said it will rise, you said Gente De Zona were great collaborators, you said it was a great song. Now you want Maluma because he is a streaming force. Sometimes I feel like you guys really want her to fail. :lmao

I want a hit, but I dont want her to jump on an overused artist because we want a smash hit. She will be dragged like hell in Latin America.
                        Huh ?
                        I like and listen to NTNY everyday .... but they're not doing anything for the song and Jen is talking about the 2nd single, so what can I do ? :coffee
                        btw, I dont remember saying anything about Gente De Zona %)

And when it comes to Maluma, I never cared about him and I didnt want him on the album.
                        I saw the tweet and I posted it.
                        But if it's a single ... I wont be crying and moaning, cuz I have more important things in my life and it's just a single and I'm not the one, who can change anything anyway.
                        I will still support her and hopefully it's a great song, so I will enjoy it, even with Maluma :cheer

Contributor

Aug 15, 2017#62

True. But I don't know I just feel like he's so overexposed, overrated, and overused in Latin America.

But to each their own. Hopefully, they make the right choice and let's hope for the best. I think she'll probably drop a song early Sept?

20K7,822
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          20K7,822

Aug 15, 2017#63

^I can imagine her premiering the new song on Premios Tu Mundo maybe ??
                            But it's next week, so maybe too early ...

Contributor

Aug 15, 2017#64

Oh yeah that too! Shit I'm still being optimistic for the VMA's. #WishfulThinking :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#65

For me the best choice from the begining has been J Balvin, a first single with him could be a real worldwide hit. But at this point i doud that we gonna get a feature between Jen and J Balvin, she never mentioned him, she ignore him when he posted them pic together, JBalvin unfollowed her on instagram. So right now we just know about Wisin, Yandel, Nicky Jam and Maluma so for me a good song with Maluma could be great.

14K2,614
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,614

Aug 15, 2017#66

I want this to happen:

Master of Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#67

OMG whats the keep back with this Album? I feel like we are getting no where.... Bring out the Christmas Album Jenny Fah! lol

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Aug 15, 2017#68

I really want a J.Lo's christmas álbum, David Foster it's amazing
                                      I hope at least we can get a "Spotify Christmas Sessions" some day !! LOL

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#69

The wait is killing me. I wanted this to be a 4 single era so that by summer next year we'd get the lead from the English album. At the rate things are moving were not getting an English single till Q4 of 2018.

14K2,614
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,614

Aug 19, 2017#70

When she make the Music video for the 2nd single?? She said soon on that Facebook Live with her boyfriend

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Aug 19, 2017#71

But who knows what soon or a couple of weeks mean to her ? lol

#staytuned

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#72

I was hoping she would film the video this weekend... She said she was about to shot the video in 2 weeks, didn't she?

Contributor

Aug 20, 2017#73

Ozuna would've been a cool choice

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 23, 2017#74

I'm real in Reggaeton.Would be lit!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#75

Mark my words Jen and her team will pick "Amor"ft Wisin book mark me on this it a salvage hit so who would not want this as Single !!

Read more posts (18 remaining)