Next Single (2nd Single) from the Spanish album

Next Single (2nd Single) from the Spanish album

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#1

Which song do you think they are going to pick for the second single?

Total votes: 39
    19(49%)
    3(8%)
    13(33%)
    4(10%)

Poll ended at Aug 20, 2017

What do you think?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#2

U haven't heard any of them so i can't say

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Aug 10, 2017#3

From what i've heard i think i prefer "A Tu Lado" but the song with Maluma could be fire soooo... we'll see. Maybe something totally different is happening. ;)

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#4

I wish she would just do hot banger songs with sick beats.... like Lat Deluna whine up but more updated and current instead of these mid tempo loove songs. Coz nobody expects that from her. When they think of jlo they think of uptempo songs with sick beats

20K7,821
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,821

Aug 10, 2017#5

It's hard to tell now lol

But I'm not a big fan of A Tu Lado tbh. But probably the song in full and in hq will sound better for me.

14K678
            Admin
            14K678

Aug 10, 2017#6

All the snippets sounded good, but Amor X3 is the only one that had me like, yes, this is a true JLo song. But of course it's just a small snippet, maybe the rest of the song sucks. lol

I feel like the video is more important, no more modeling music videos. We need a fully choreographed video!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#7

True

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#8

Recordandote ft. MALUMA is the best election now, even when we haven't heared a snippet of the song, Maluma is an assured success.
                  A tu lado ft. Nicky Jam at this moment could be a bad idea because in the next couple of weeks Shakira gonna drop her song with Him.
                  And i love Amo Amor Amor but at this moment we need Maluma.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#9

I'm a big Wisin & Yandel Fan but Maluma is the best choice right now, we need a sexy dance video a la Get Right.

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#10

I would go with maluma feat.
                      She needs massive views.
                      And ofcourse song needs to be direktor.

Contributor

Aug 10, 2017#11

You all ready for the Shakira fans calling Jennifer copy cat? To me it's too sudden since Chantaje.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#12

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:You all ready for the Shakira fans calling Jennifer copy cat? To me it's too sudden since Chantaje.
                          Chantaje was released a year ago.
                          Maluma has collabored with Thalia and Annita too so they cant call her copy cat.
                          And who cares about Shakifans says?
                          They allway gonna drag her, dont matter what she does, how they did with Ni Tu Ni Yo saying that Jen is singing songs in spanish right now just for the succes from Despacito and Chantaje.. so..

The Maluma's and Nicky Jam's songs def gonna be singles so right now Recordandote is the best choice because a true bad idea is drop a single with Nicky Jam at same time that Shakira.
                          That is the reason because A Tu Lado should have been the First single, not NTNY.

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#13

It's time to release the song with MALUMA!

Contributor

Aug 10, 2017#14

alexliveitup! wrote:
                              DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:You all ready for the Shakira fans calling Jennifer copy cat? To me it's too sudden since Chantaje.
                              Maluma has collabored with Thalia and Annita too so they cant call her copy cat.
                              They allway gonna drag her, dont matter what she does, how they did with Ni Tu Ni Yo saying that Jen is singing songs in spanish right now just for the succes from Despacito and Chantaje.. so..

The Maluma's and Nicky Jam's songs def gonna be singles so right now Recordandote is the best choice because a true bad idea is drop a single with Nicky Jam at same time that Shakira.
                              That is the reason because A Tu Lado should have been the First single, not NTNY.

Chantaje was released a year ago BUT it is his last female collaboration (Thalia and Annita happened BEFORE Chantaje) if I'm not mistaken and it is still very much current on radios, Latin clubs, Spanish TV and Latin America. Judging by the series of events through IG (Marc Anthony and Maluma's ) we can ASSUME that Maluma jumped on the JLOs bandwagon LAST. He probably was the last artist to put in his two cents and right after Yandel came along. You can't tell me Marc and his team gathered and approached Maluma due to his OWN success of course but also to CHANTAJE's success. So yeah to everyone in the Latin Music Industry and the Latin Community it's gonna look like Jennifer is jumping on Maluma due to Chantaje. To me, with this album Jennifer needs to show some artistry and caliber. She needs to stay away from any of this drama. Collaborating with Marc and Roberto Carlos might've been odd but ONLY Jennifer did that, so it's respectable.

Again, I could be wrong and this does not need to become a back and forth situation, I'm not hating, I'm not disrespecting Jennifer and what not. I'm just saying a possible outcome if this song is chosen as a single SO SUDDEN.

;)

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#15

I think she will pick Amor Amor Amor, but I think the maluma collab would be much better as a second single. Amor amor amor is better as a 3rd single.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#16

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                  alexliveitup! wrote:

Chantaje was released a year ago BUT it is his last female collaboration (Thalia and Annita happened BEFORE Chantaje) if I'm not mistaken and it is still very much current on radios, Latin clubs, Spanish TV and Latin America. Judging by the series of events through IG (Marc Anthony and Maluma's ) we can ASSUME that Maluma jumped on the JLOs bandwagon LAST. He probably was the last artist to put in his two cents and right after Yandel came along. You can't tell me Marc and his team gathered and approached Maluma due to his OWN success of course but also to CHANTAJE's success. So yeah to everyone in the Latin Music Industry and the Latin Community it's gonna look like Jennifer is jumping on Maluma due to Chantaje. To me, with this album Jennifer needs to show some artistry and caliber. She needs to stay away from any of this drama. Collaborating with Marc and Roberto Carlos might've been odd but ONLY Jennifer did that, so it's respectable.

Again, I could be wrong and this does not need to become a back and forth situation, I'm not hating, I'm not disrespecting Jennifer and what not. I'm just saying a possible outcome if this song is chosen as a single SO SUDDEN.

;)
                                  The Maluma's song is the best choise right now for promoting the album Ax3 too but Maluma is assured success.
                                  Shakifans allways gonna drag her.
                                  Thats doesnt Matter.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#17

Should be the song with MALUMA.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#18

It's hard to say without hearing the songs but I hope Jens team picks the best most single worthy song off the album. I don't trust they will though. I just know I'll love the album so if it's a song I don't like very much I don't mind. I doubt I'll hate it too. But play your cards right jen!! Now is not the time for the albums first love when you possibly have a booty waiting to be released

Master of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#19

I would be ashamed to vote for Maluma collab we didn't even hear just because he is "hot". He is talentless, mediocre. He cant sing, his lyrics are awful and sometimes misogynist. Collaborating with someone just because that person is hot, is desperate. He may give her a boost, but will not add anything positive to her music. The song will more likely age like the Iggy song... Watch and see.

Run from mediocrity, just run, JLo!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#20

Same here!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#21

Wellyver wrote:I would be ashamed to vote for Maluma collab we didn't even hear just because he is "hot". He is talentless, mediocre. He cant sing, his lyrics are awful and sometimes misogynist. Collaborating with someone just because that person is hot, is desperate. He may give her a boost, but will not add anything positive to her music. The song will more likely age like the Iggy song... Watch and see.

Didnt u predict NTNY Gonna DO WELL ? :hug

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Aug 11, 2017#22

It's hard to say without hearing the songs
                                              How in hell you want that Maluma song without hearing the song !!!! LOL

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#23

moejlo wrote:
                                                Wellyver wrote:I would be ashamed to vote for Maluma collab we didn't even hear just because he is "hot". He is talentless, mediocre. He cant sing, his lyrics are awful and sometimes misogynist. Collaborating with someone just because that person is hot, is desperate. He may give her a boost, but will not add anything positive to her music. The song will more likely age like the Iggy song... Watch and see.

Didnt u predict NTNY Gonna DO WELL ? :hug
                                                Doing well considering her status is different from being a hit. A basic prediction is also different from a true fact - he has no talent and i would appreciate if someone here could expose the opposite. At this point every song from Jlo can reach only a moderate status, since she is not going out and promoting.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#24

Lol. The Same people that vote for NTNY as first single dont want the Maluma collab now.

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#25

alexliveitup! wrote:Lol. The Same people that vote for NTNY as first single dont want the Maluma collab now.
                                                    Expose their names.

Read more posts (68 remaining)