Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#51

Let the promo begin.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#52

I hope that the vocals are edited because I'm imagining something as poor as the lives on SNL...

I hope this partnership will make the Spotify team put their songs in the biggest playlists. By the way pretty look!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#53

I hope some fans are less boring

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#54

Mille Backer wrote:I hope that the vocals are edited because I'm imagining something as poor as the lives on SNL...

I hope this partnership will make the Spotify team put their songs in the biggest playlists. By the way pretty look!
          I'm sure they will edit her vocals, but even if they not, her vocals are a lot different now than in 2010. Plus, SNL was a live performance. When you're in the studio, it's easier to sing.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#55

The diss for Jen in this place is fucking sickening and so lame. Like people judge her for live performances on SNL from years ago and how you're so over her and this and that...

I mean the bitch fest in this place is so stupid.

You are 1 song in which the first single just turned 1 month old a few days ago. Like relax the fuck up and enjoy this era. She's so hard working and has always been and still not enough because u guys want it NOW. Be glad she hasn't kept you whining queens in the dark.

So enjoy the era that's coming or stfu and move on. No one is pointing a gun at ur head telling you to hold on to her for dear life. Enough is enough as so called fans be one don't just be one when it's convenient to you cunts

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#56

I hope her vocals are pre-recorded so we enjoy new songs in studio quality.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#57

yeeeees! so glad she's doind this

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#58

DAnf that's interesting

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Aug 08, 2017#59

I wish she's going to cover a song on Spotify Session like Zara Larsson did.

20K7,821
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,821

Aug 08, 2017#60

Cant wait for Live-Lo !!

Master of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#61

She can sing very good when all is on place and she feels confident.
                        So its a good idea to finally start doing promo. I hope its the signal of them taking serious at least her spanish album since the single is abandoned.

13K1,207
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K1,207

Aug 08, 2017#62

What exactly are these sessions?
                          Is it like the Walmart one she did back in 2007 w/CAUM?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#63

kateflo wrote:What exactly are these sessions?

I think these are audio only, but I'm not sure.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#64

usually they put like 4 or 5 songs as a session

Contributor

Aug 08, 2017#65

Spotify Sessions are basically "live" recordings from an up and coming (or an established) artist. It is an EP recorded exclusively at their studio. It can only be heard on Spotify, and include live/acoustic versions of previous or future releases.

These sessions can also include interviews and conversations along with the performances. So this is nice. Can't wait to hear it.

She looks a little nervous in the photos, but I'm glad Stevie was with her. He brings the best out of her vocals, and she always sounds much more confident and clear.

Master of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#66

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Spotify Sessions are basically "live" recordings from an up and coming (or an established) artist. It is an EP recorded exclusively at their studio. It can only be heard on Spotify, and include live versions of previous or future releases.

These sessions can also include interviews and conversations along with the performances. So this is nice. Can't wait to hear it.

She looks a little nervous in the photos, but I'm glad Stevie was with her. He brings the best out of her vocals, and she always sounds much more confident and clear.
                                  That right we love Stevie

Intro to Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#67

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Spotify Sessions are basically "live" recordings from an up and coming (or an established) artist. It is an EP recorded exclusively at their studio. It can only be heard on Spotify, and include live/acoustic versions of previous or future releases.

Thank you. Can I ask 1 more question? Will Billboard count live session version combining with the original version?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#68

Patreeya4 wrote:
                                      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Thank you. Can I ask 1 more question? Will Billboard count live session version combining with the original version?
                                      YouTube views don't count for the album!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#69

Mille Backer wrote:
                                        Patreeya4 wrote:
                                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

It is already said that the lives will be uploaded exclusively on Spotify, not Youtube.. I don't know if it's counted btw.

Contributor

Aug 08, 2017#70

Mille Backer wrote:
                                          Patreeya4 wrote:
                                          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

What Chris said. The "live" EP is only exclusive through Spotify. And as far as I know, Spotify streams is included in the rankings of the Billboard 200 & Hot 100. 1,500 streams equals 1 album sale.

However, I don't know whether live/acoustic versions will be accounted for as an original. I don't think they sell as much either way, streaming wise. I would assume these recordings are mostly for the fans ear.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#71

Just heard some other artist's Spotify Sessions.. WOW! I can't wait for Jen's, I'm sure I'll love it.. I'm not sure if the GP would care about something like that, but as a fan, this is something that I really look forward to!! I hope she performed at least 1 new song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#72

Can't wait for the final result of those sessions :D

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Aug 08, 2017#73

I often buy ads at Spotify the Netherlands

So I asked my contacts if they could share some info on this but unfortunately they couldnt tell me anything new

Contributor

Aug 08, 2017#74

chrisjlover wrote:Just heard some other artist's Spotify Sessions.. WOW! I can't wait for Jen's, I'm sure I'll love it.. I'm not sure if the GP would care about something like that, but as a fan, this is something that I really look forward to!! I hope she performed at least 1 new song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                                  I'm listening to the Andrea Bocellli one.
                                                  Yes king! Sang!

Anyway, I am going to assume Jen sang a couple new songs and maybe some of her older hits? We all know she likes to sing "If You Had My Love" & "First Love" on acoustic. So it won't be surprising.

I can't wait! Ya'll know I love my Music-Lo, so this is probably the most exciting thing for me in years! Screw the Spanish album! Vocals-Lo EP is coming!

Contributor

Aug 08, 2017#75

I would like to hear:

-Como Ama Una Mujer
                                                    -Toma De Mi
                                                    -El
                                                    -Mirate or Amnesia
                                                    -Por Primera Vez

Read more posts (59 remaining)