Show your iTunes collection

Show your iTunes collection

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#1

[sorry if it's the wrong section]

I was annoyed by the lack of news, so I was putting some order in my Jlo itunes collection, so I tought it could be a nice idea to show our stuff. Still something missing and some duets are in 'Heart & Soul'.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#2

I basically have all of Jens post love? singles, like 2digital albums and the rest physical. Tbh I just make my own playlist with my fave songs on spotify nowadays. So much easier. Btw I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this already from years back

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#3

cupidboy88 wrote:[sorry if it's the wrong section]

I was annoyed by the lack of news, so I was putting some order in my Jlo itunes collection, so I tought it could be a nice idea to show our stuff. Still something missing and some duets are in 'Heart & Soul'.

Nice collection! Do you happen to know where I can get No Me Ames Pablo Flores Club Mix (10:04)?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#4

juniorsega wrote:I basically have all of Jens post love? singles, like 2digital albums and the rest physical. Tbh I just make my own playlist with my fave songs on spotify nowadays. So much easier. Btw I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this already from years back
          I remember the topic too, but I found nothing when I try the research :(

Aug 03, 2017#5

ripoll wrote:
            Nice collection! Do you happen to know where I can get No Me Ames Pablo Flores Club Mix (10:04)?
            still looking for that, all the links on the web are dead or fake :/

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#6

cupidboy88 wrote:
              ripoll wrote:
              What a pity! I have the same mix but the radio version. If you need it I can share it with you ))

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#7

ripoll wrote:
                cupidboy88 wrote:
                ripoll wrote:
                What a pity! I have the same mix but the radio version. If you need it I can share it with you ))
                I would appreciate it thanks :)