A-Rod influence

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology

by justSWEET, Aug 3rd, 2017, 7:10 pm

Luka711 wrote:
jloverinfinity wrote:
Luka711 wrote:I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol

Song by?

Jennifer Lopez

i miss her English music :(
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 3rd, 2017, 8:15 pm

A-Rod's influence = Killing Jennifer's music career

No teasers
No promo
No great videos
No choreo
No radio tour
But countless J-Rod posts, videos, & pics at gym

/ end thread.
jlover917
Intro to Jenology

by jlover917, Aug 3rd, 2017, 11:34 pm

Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Like I said earlier seems like he wants/feels above and he totally talked about his baseball stuff like anyone truly cared lol
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Aug 4th, 2017, 1:27 am

jlover917 wrote:Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Like I said earlier seems like he wants/feels above and he totally talked about his baseball stuff like anyone truly cared lol

I'm not surprised he plays nice guy but his assholness comes up once in a while O:)
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Aug 4th, 2017, 9:41 am

jlover917 wrote:Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Yup, I'm glad you said this because this is what I left with this most out of the whole interview.

Incase people are wondering. A-Rod was randomly talking to the live and was wondering if Jen's people were watching. He had asked for Elaine. He then asked for Tiana, Max & Emme, and then said "I guess nobody interesting is on tonight". Mind you they are on a live with thousands of fans watching.

Jen looked a little surprised (her eyes widened) and whispered.. "we have all these people what are you talking about? I have the best fans in the world. I love my fans". Something a long those lines.

Sad to hear tbh. Just another reason why I do not like him. It's not a great mentality to have.

Edit: I fixed her response to him. I had to watch it again.
alexliveitup!
Intro to Jenology

by alexliveitup!, Aug 4th, 2017, 10:07 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Yup, I'm glad you said this because this is what I left with this most out of the whole interview.

Incase people are wondering. A-Rod was randomly talking to the live and was wondering if Jen's people were watching. He had asked for Elaine. He then asked for Tiana, Max & Emme, and then said "I guess nobody interesting is on tonight". Mind you they are on a live with thousands of fans watching.

Jen looked a little surprised (her eyes widened) and whispered.. "of course there's interesting people on tonight look at all my fans...I love you guys". Something a long those lines.

Sad to hear tbh. Just another reason why I do not like him. It's not a great mentality to have.

Guys even when i dont like him at all i m i agree with him.
Is frustrating that Alex is trying to give us the chance to make her answer about her projects and see that all the people are like "Hi please follow me" " please tell my name" "please kiss each other".
If not for the JenRox question we dont get any info about the album.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Aug 5th, 2017, 5:54 am

justSWEET wrote:
Luka711 wrote:
jloverinfinity wrote:
Luka711 wrote:I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol

Song by?

Jennifer Lopez

i miss her English music :(

I hope this Spanish era is over as soon as possible, so that we'll get songs like this one.
I forgot about this! It sounds amazing
PlayMySong
Contributor
Contributor

by PlayMySong, Aug 5th, 2017, 2:29 pm

Amazing song!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Aug 5th, 2017, 3:11 pm

He seems to be a jerk! But i won't say that for now coz i like to give ppl the benefit of the doubt
JenniferLopezPT
Intermediate Jenology

by JenniferLopezPT, Aug 5th, 2017, 7:06 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:A-Rod's influence = Killing Jennifer's music career

No teasers
No promo
No great videos
No choreo
No radio tour
But countless J-Rod posts, videos, & pics at gym

/ end thread.

only the truth... :coffee