16K4,313
Contributor
16K4,313

Jul 25, 2017#51

Someone post a topic on ATRL with the BEST 3-4 photos with an interesting title please
    PROMO

Contributor

Jul 25, 2017#52

Luka711 wrote:He edited his post lol
      He got dragged for his original post. But only added "te amo muneca <3".

I still don't think he loves her as much as she does him. His body language is awful, he barely posts about her as much as she posts about him, and his original comment for her birthday said it all imo. I hope she wakes up before it's too late. She's falling head over heels way too fast.

I'd hate for her to be heartbroken again. :(

14K6,386
      Contributor
      14K6,386

Jul 25, 2017#53

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        Luka711 wrote:He edited his post lol
        He got dragged for his original post. But only added "te amo muneca <3".

I still don't think he loves her as much as she does him. His body language is awful, he barely posts about her as much as she posts about him, and his original comment for her birthday said it all imo. I hope she wakes up before it's too late. She's falling head over heels way too fast.

I'd hate for her to be heartbroken again. :(
        I agree but you know it's too late she probably has been crazy in love for months, it's fast with her.. She might end-up heartbroken but she gets over them fast too.

12K11,620
        Contributor
        12K11,620

Jul 25, 2017#54

Ya'll are crazy with how much you look into things lol. I think they're both equally cute with each other and make a great couple. Besides Marc, I think this has been the one guy that suites her best.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2017#55

Everyone express their feelings with a different way though.

20K7,953
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,953

Jul 25, 2017#56

I guess it's more important what he says in private than on instagram lol

14K6,386
              Contributor
              14K6,386

Jul 25, 2017#57

Yeah we don't know him personally but I wasn't talking about his instagram post more who he keep following, his reputation, his attitude etc.. Just look at the comments under his interviews you'll understand how people feel about him and that Jen is way too good for him. She's already all in so lets hope he's not actually like he seem to be and that will end well for her.

12K11,620
                Contributor
                12K11,620

Jul 25, 2017#58

daisylo wrote:Yeah we don't know him personally but I wasn't talking about his instagram post more who he keep following, his reputation, his attitude etc.. Just look at the comments under his interviews you'll understand how people feel about him and that Jen is way too good for him. She's already all in so lets hope he's not actually like he seem to be and that will end well for her.
                  Well he doesn't have the greatest reputation - ill give you that much. Especially in the US and amongst baseball fans. He is actually very disliked and hated by many for his lying and cheating ways in baseball. He was or is (depends who you ask) such a legend in baseball but his last few years kind of tarnished his reputation. That aside, I don't think we can judge his overall character on his mistakes. Our girl Jenny wasn't always the sweetest...just go read some of her old bitchy interviews.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 25, 2017#59

If u want to see more go to the same acc btw that's look beautiful <3

Contributor

Jul 25, 2017#60

Crazy4JenL wrote:Ya'll are crazy with how much you look into things lol. I think they're both equally cute with each other and make a great couple. Besides Marc, I think this has been the one guy that suites her best.
                      I don't care about a few Instagram pics or candids to the gym that they take for publicity.

Let's be real here there is no romanticism or affection from his part. Can you not see his body language? It's horrible. From all the guys she's dated I've never seen it as a dry as it is with him. Ben, Casper, Marc, even Drake have never. Idk its odd. He always seems standoffish. You have the sexiest woman on your fingertips, and you act like she's just some chick, scratch that "human being", who's lucky to have you? I don't like that.

I've been noticing it for awhile, but it's his birthday post that sealed it for me.

Contributor

Jul 25, 2017#61

There we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

Jul 25, 2017#62

#bestbirthdayweekever Tell em Jen!!! lol

At the end of the day, it's between them! She seems very happy...don't know why people are so pressed about him. He's obviously doing something good by her. If he didn't want to be with her, he wouldn't. He's been more outspoken and public with her than anyone he's dated. Everyone has a history that may not be the best, even Jen. And he has talked publicly about his past and how he needs to be a better person. No matter what he does, though, people who just don't like them together will find something. lol And for the record, there are a lot of post with people loving them as a couple, not that they need anyone's approval.

Contributor

Jul 25, 2017#63

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 25, 2017#64

tah71 wrote:#bestbirthdayweekever Tell em Jen!!! lol

At the end of the day, it's between them! She seems very happy...don't know why people are so pressed about him. He's obviously doing something good by her. If he didn't want to be with her, he wouldn't. He's been more outspoken and public with her than anyone he's dated. Everyone has a history that may not be the best, even Jen. And he has talked publicly about his past and how he needs to be a better person. No matter what he does, though, people who just don't like them together will find something. lol And for the record, there are a lot of post with people loving them as a couple, not that they need anyone's approval.
                              EXACTLY.

It's her personal life.. and as much big fan you are, you have no rights to comment like you know everything about someone's personal life which you don't really know..
                              Because, you don't know what they're doing when they're alone. Plus, some of you think that Jen is stupid.. and she's really not. I'm sure she found something on Alex than non of the other guys mentioned here had.

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Jul 26, 2017#65

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                Max!! :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#66

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: I don't care about a few Instagram pics or candids to the gym that they take for publicity.

Let's be real here there is no romanticism or affection from his part. Can you not see his body language? It's horrible. From all the guys she's dated I've never seen it as a dry as it is with him. Ben, Casper, Marc, even Drake have never. Idk its odd. He always seems standoffish. You have the sexiest woman on your fingertips, and you act like she's just some chick, scratch that "human being", who's lucky to have you? I don't like that.

I've been noticing it for awhile, but it's his birthday post that sealed it for me.
                                  So damn true !!!!! :ditto :bow

14K6,386
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,386

Jul 26, 2017#67

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                    daisylo wrote:Yeah we don't know him personally but I wasn't talking about his instagram post more who he keep following, his reputation, his attitude etc.. Just look at the comments under his interviews you'll understand how people feel about him and that Jen is way too good for him. She's already all in so lets hope he's not actually like he seem to be and that will end well for her.
                                    Well he doesn't have the greatest reputation - ill give you that much. Especially in the US and amongst baseball fans. He is actually very disliked and hated by many for his lying and cheating ways in baseball. He was or is (depends who you ask) such a legend in baseball but his last few years kind of tarnished his reputation. That aside, I don't think we can judge his overall character on his mistakes. Our girl Jenny wasn't always the sweetest...just go read some of her old bitchy interviews.
                                    She was starting out and in her 20s, but like I said we'll see, I hope I'm totally wrong but there is definitely something off about him

Jul 26, 2017#68

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                      She was starting out and in her 20s, I'm well aware that she's not perfect but him it's something else, but like I said we'll see, I hope I'm totally wrong but there is something off about him.
                                      Also she should probably stop making a show out of all this she has been promoting her relationship more than her single that type of exposure never end well for her.

16K4,313
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,313

Jul 26, 2017#69

daisylo wrote:
                                        Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                        She was starting out and in her 20s, I'm well aware that she's not perfect but him it's something else, but like I said we'll see, I hope I'm totally wrong but there is something off about him.
                                        Also she should probably stop making a show out of all this she has been promoting her relationship more than her single that type of exposure never end well for her.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#70

If Jennifer promotes her relationship on Instagram then hell yes we do have every right to comment on it. Of course it's her private life but she invites the whole world to it.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#71

Hey guyssss im just reading over your comments here and can i just say ..jenn i think is nit that stupid to stay with a guy who doesnt luv her..whe dont see thinks that happens behind all these shots we see..theyre are really guys that are not showy..u see i got curious and searched his pics with his exes non of them is different from jens hes not that showy not that affectionate..

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#72

Contributor

Jul 27, 2017#73

Alex gonna have a very happy Birthday tonight

Read more posts (-2 remaining)