Superbowl

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Sep 27th, 2017, 7:35 pm

I don't undertsand why they get the same people to do it. Beyonce multiple Times, Bruno multiple times, just give it to someone new.
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology

by RLO, Sep 27th, 2017, 10:03 pm

if its not jen then i dont want jt. i mean that whole thing with janet is unforgivable
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Sep 27th, 2017, 11:35 pm

JT should be awesome. And looking at her schedule, there's NO way she has time for Super Bowl anyway
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology

by FlyBoy87, Sep 28th, 2017, 12:51 am

gotti wrote:Justin timberlake.... Jen has such pull with NBC I don’t get it. Does she not want to do it?

I wish it was her decision but sadly it is not. Just like last year when it was between her and Lady Gaga. Even in Lady Gaga’s documentary you can see Gaga anxiously awaiting for the call from the NFL. The artist don’t choose to do it, they can tell the NFL they are interested. But the NFL committee votes and chooses the artist from a list of potential candidates.
Doud
Intro to Jenology

by Doud, Sep 28th, 2017, 1:20 am

Someday, maybe she will devote 100% to her music and will have a good strategy she will interest people
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Sep 28th, 2017, 1:47 am

Wellyver wrote:How can JLo headline the superbowl if all her latest singles are flopping in the USA? She is not Madonna to rely in her past, not a Beyonce to rely on her current importance, neither a Bruno Mars to rely on current hits. Anybody that thinks she will be "invited" just because of NBC and Vegas are being delusional. She will only be really considered if she has a huge era. And it doesn't matter how great performer she is.

+1
_getfree
Intermediate Jenology

by _getfree, Sep 29th, 2017, 5:14 am

Wellyver wrote:How can JLo headline the superbowl if all her latest singles are flopping in the USA? She is not Madonna to rely in her past, not a Beyonce to rely on her current importance, neither a Bruno Mars to rely on current hits. Anybody that thinks she will be "invited" just because of NBC and Vegas are being delusional. She will only be really considered if she has a huge era. And it doesn't matter how great performer she is.

THIS

Return to “General Discussion”