Contributor

Jul 24, 2017#51

Jennifer is creative enough to perform the best show ever once she'll come to Superbowl.
    She so often surprised with unique, innovative performances.

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 25, 2017#52

So I didnt know that you could recieve Emmy nominations for Super Bowl Perfromances! Gaga apparently had six nominations for hers! JEN GET ON THIS NOW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Jul 25, 2017#53

BraveJLO wrote:Jennifer is creative enough to perform the best show ever once she'll come to Superbowl.
        She so often surprised with unique, innovative performances.
        this! :bow

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#54

She could have performed at Superbowl when her music career was at peek, there was plenty of opportunities. I doubt she is going to perform anytime soon or at all seeing how her music career slowed down and she has so many projects on her table. I don't want her to perform medleys, funky break or random songs. She needs a US hit first.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#55

It ain't happening (at least next year). It would be wise for Jen to have english material ready to use SB as a platform to launch an era. Were in the middle of a Spanish era which won't benefit much from this event. 2019 would be great if Jen releases a single in early sepetmber 2018. If were lucky and it becomes a legitimate hit (for jens standards, not expecting some multi week #1 with huge airplay support) then release album during holiday season and promote the shit out of it in every possible outlet to milk the hell out of the album followed by single #2 around the time SB airs. If 1st single flops then postpone album and re- launch era with another 1st single during SB. Either way its a win win. :dance2

Intro to Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#56

With this material I can't see any chance....I hope to be wrong

Master of Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#57

Per Hits Daily Double, informed sources say discussions are underway for the duo to perform together during Super Bowl LII (52) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4th 2018.

The pair previously collaborated on Timberlake’s 2013’s ‘Suit & Tie’ and again on Jigga’s ‘Holy Grail.’ They also set out on the mega-selling Legends of the Summer Tour. All in that same year.

And now it seems they’re gearing up to regroup on the grandest stage of them all.

The benefits are plentiful for all.

Jay is riding off the success of current album ‘4:44’ and the ‘Bowl would no doubt extend its commercial life-cycle, as well as give a gargantuan lift to his back-catalogue – which largely lives on his streaming service TIDAL now.

As for JT, the follow-up to ‘The 20/20 Experience’ is expected around the time of the Halftime and, as an established seller, this could really tip the RCA set into the stratosphere.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308089

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#58

DtothaLO wrote:Per Hits Daily Double, informed sources say discussions are underway for the duo to perform together during Super Bowl LII (52) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on February 4th 2018.

The pair previously collaborated on Timberlake’s 2013’s ‘Suit & Tie’ and again on Jigga’s ‘Holy Grail.’ They also set out on the mega-selling Legends of the Summer Tour. All in that same year.

And now it seems they’re gearing up to regroup on the grandest stage of them all.

The benefits are plentiful for all.

Jay is riding off the success of current album ‘4:44’ and the ‘Bowl would no doubt extend its commercial life-cycle, as well as give a gargantuan lift to his back-catalogue – which largely lives on his streaming service TIDAL now.

As for JT, the follow-up to ‘The 20/20 Experience’ is expected around the time of the Halftime and, as an established seller, this could really tip the RCA set into the stratosphere.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=308089
                  That would be a very solid choice. I wouldn't be surprised if true.

Jennifer performing at the Superbowl next year would only happen if she has musical success with a new English song.

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Aug 24, 2017#59

once again BEYONCE on the superbowl ! please stop bitch

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 25, 2017#60

rafaelsalguero wrote:once again BEYONCE on the superbowl ! please stop bitch
                      +1

Intro to Jenology

Aug 25, 2017#61

We be at this every year on Jen on the SuperBowl. It never going to happen the fans need to stop because we be at this every year!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 25, 2017#62

Every year is the same thing... I can't take it no more!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 25, 2017#63

Flyboy87 so what is the excuse for not doing Superbowl this year?

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#64

Lacroix wrote:Flyboy87 so what is the excuse for not doing Superbowl this year?
                              Have you seen her schedule? It's full until Feb next year.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#65

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
                                Have you seen her schedule? It's full until Feb next year.
                                Honey, what do you mean excuse?

I already told you guys plenty of times that JLo wants to do it, she doesn't decide. The NFL committee decide. Last year it was down to her and Lady Gaga. Obviously the NFL for whatever reason went with Lady Gaga. A lot of factors go into who is chosen. It's a mixture of hype, buzz, performance skills, popularity, and whatever album/tour the artist has to promote.

I already know JLo has been in contact with the NFL this year to do it in 2018. However many other artist also want to do it and also contact the NFL. So we will have to wait and see who the NFL chooses. Even the artists don't know who is chosen.

JLo and her team found out last year it was Gaga at the same time the rest of us found out. And I'm sure the same thing is going on right now. I personally spoke to Jennifer about this when I was in Las Vegas last year. She is aware the fans really want to see her perform at the Super Bowl.

14K2,614
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,614

Sep 03, 2017#66

It's true Taylor Swift it's now the oficial 2018 performer ????

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 03, 2017#67

rafaelsalguero wrote:It's true Taylor Swift it's now the oficial 2018 performer ????
                                    No.

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2017#68

Hahaha .......(Sips Tea)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#69

Reasons I think JLo should get it

She has a career with hits,that could support the show.
                                        NBC is airing the Superbowl this year, she is part of the family (Shade of Blue)
                                        Pepsi sponsors the halftime show, she is a Pepsi girl already
                                        L'Oreal would pay for top commercial slots, she is a L'Oreal girl
                                        She could debut her english single to launch her new era.
                                        With all the latin hate from the President, I think a spanish artist halftime show would be amazing

I don't wanna be a "negative nancy" but this spanish era doesn't seem like it will last more than a couple months. I don't think she can tour and what not off the spanish album. I think if she got the superbowl, it would be amazing for her to mix the spanish singles in with the english, both albums/singles would shoot up the charts and she could launch a successful era/tour off of it. I do think she could book festivals after Superbowl such as Glastonbury and more. BUT she would have to already have alot of her English album done in order for it to flow smoothly.

This is all my rant tho, and it's what sounds logical in my head lol

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#70

Jlo101 wrote:With all the latin hate from the President, I think a spanish artist halftime show would be amazing
                                          That's a reason for her not to perform there, the audience who watches the SB supported Trump and some players too!

14K2,614
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,614

Sep 08, 2017#71

I'm sure Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake will be the headliners of Superbowl 2018
                                            Everything it's easy for Taylor

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#72

rafaelsalguero wrote:I'm sure Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake will be the headliners of Superbowl 2018
                                              Taylor could easily get it if she wants, but she'd suck. She's so awkward to watch.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#73

rafaelsalguero wrote:I'm sure Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake will be the headliners of Superbowl 2018
                                                I thought about that but Taylor doesn't have SUPERBOWL type of feel. They don't always go for the bigger names like that.....Britney still hasn't done it. As far as Justin, he was part of the Janet fiasco, I'm not sure they'd let him back so easily. Maybe as a featured guest, but not sure about headlining it.
                                                Mille Backer wrote:
                                                Jlo101 wrote:With all the latin hate from the President, I think a spanish artist halftime show would be amazing
                                                That's a reason for her not to perform there, the audience who watches the SB supported Trump and some players too!
                                                SOME people do, but I think they'd love to show their support for the latin community. And I'm not being racist but alot of latin people I know love budwiser, and Budwiser is a huge sponsor for the Superbowl. I think the SB likes going against the grain, I mean....they let Beyonce do her Black Panther look for Formation there.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#74

Thank God!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#75

im glad but i dont know I dont wanna get my hopes up.

Read more posts (160 remaining)