Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#26

juniorsega wrote:Yeah VMAs are still a big deal regardless of viewers. Lmao weeks back I actually thought Jen had a shot at performing this year if her team went full blast with promo and an amazing video. Wheew, I was such an optimist this era would turn out perfect :ROFL:

I'm ready for that random NTNY performance in November at AMAs though!
    I hope there will be a new single for November :D

anyway, I think that the 'spanish factor' will make her more difficoult to have spaces in these events to perform

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 26, 2017#27

1 day left, hope Jen will be there :D

Intro to Jenology

Aug 26, 2017#28

She hasn't for her recent English albums . She won't for her 10 year delayed Spanish album

Master of Jenology

Aug 26, 2017#29

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:The VMA's is one of the biggest music award shows in the US, second only to the Grammy's. I'm sure there are millions of Latinos watching, especially the younger generation, which she seriously needs right now.

Also as of 2017, the only artist who has performed a Latin song was Shakira back in 2005.

But I highly doubt it. The bitch wouldn't even go to the Premios Juventud instead she wanted to hang with A-Rod. She would have to drop a 2nd single and film a new video as well because at this point the GP are not here for "Ni Tu Ni Yo". I would hate for her to waste amazing promo for a song that won't do wonders..

Maybe presenting would be her best bet? She can slay the red carpet, and provide some details on the new album. The album needs any sort of hype right now, so hey it is possible.
          Agree...

Read more posts (-21 remaining)