Contributor

Jul 19, 2017#401

albacho wrote:
    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    Luka711 wrote:
    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Becky G did 4M on her first day. Reading is fundamental. J.Lo did half that? With live promo?

And nobody is going to stream that trash of a video. Maybe you and the 2 stans of this song can, but most of us moved on. I haven't seen the video since Day 1, and I don't care to see it again.

I'm sure you're not streaming. Just like you're not buying her music, but you're here first to talk about sales. #pathetic

And Becky did 4 mil in your biased brain maybe, cuz not in the real world.

Video was released July 14th. #AintItFunny
    So are you done looking like a fucking clown yet?

Isn't it embarrassing that your fave did half those views (with a live performance) on her first day? Now that we got that out of the way, go and stream the video, and stop quoting me because you're just setting yourself up for failure. It pays to do your research my love.
    Sorry but this views are just for Bad Bunny. no more.
    And i understand your point for the first day. 
    But i think that for the next single we gonna get a hit for sure.
    Nevertheless, it doesn't change the facts. She pulled more views than Jennifer.

Let's not hate on the good sis. She was smart enough to rent a respected and popular Latin trap artist that the youngins love and adore. Can't say the same for Jenny.

By the way, Becky is now at 11M views. #AintItFunny

20K7,821
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,821

Jul 19, 2017#402

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      Luka711 wrote:
      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      Luka711 wrote:Guys you dont need to watch video to stream it lol

And lol at Becky doing 4 mln per day ... LIES !
      Becky G did 4M on her first day. Reading is fundamental. J.Lo did half that? With live promo?

And nobody is going to stream that trash of a video. Maybe you and the 2 stans of this song can, but most of us moved on. I haven't seen the video since Day 1, and I don't care to see it again.
      I'm sure you're not streaming. Just like you're not buying her music, but you're here first to talk about sales. #pathetic

So are we done looking like a fucking clown yet?

Isn't it embarrassing that your fave did half those views (with a live performance) on her first day? Now that we got that out of the way, go and stream the video, and stop quoting me because you're just setting yourself up for failure. It pays to do your research my love.
      :waithaha

Research is the key !!
      http://kworb.net/youtube/video/GMFewiplIbw.html

:jenbye

Contributor

Jul 19, 2017#403

Luka711 wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        Luka711 wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Becky G did 4M on her first day. Reading is fundamental. J.Lo did half that? With live promo?

So are we done looking like a fucking clown yet?

:waithaha

Research is the key !!
        http://kworb.net/youtube/video/GMFewiplIbw.html

:jenbye
        Fake News.
        Becky G's Twitter/VEVO >>>>>>>>>>> Kworb

The screenshot is there. #AintItFunny
        Do you think her stans have the time to photoshop views from VEVO?

Come on girl don't set yourself up like this. She's also currently at 11M. Must be my bias brain as well huh?

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Jul 19, 2017#404

omg Luka... lol

20K7,821
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,821

Jul 19, 2017#405

omg ...
            that tweet is from july 15th ... she reached 4 mln on 2nd day ... not 1st.

Whatever ... I'm done wih this. Believe in what you want.
            Good luck.

Contributor

Jul 19, 2017#406

Luka711 wrote:omg ...

Good luck.
              11M views 5th day vs 14M views 8th day
              #6 on Itunes vs #9 on Itunes

Which one doing better sis? But yes, good luck. Jenny getting clocked by a teeny bopper chick who has no real hits, and did no promo. #AintItFunny

Mind you, Jen's single was released on July 4th (video on the 11th). Only a few days after "Mi Gente" who has stayed at #3 and is nearing 200M views. On to the next single.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jul 19, 2017#407

:lmao

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#408

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Good luck.

Which one doing better sis? But yes, good luck. Jenny getting clocked by a teeny bopper chick who has no real hits, and did no promo. #AintItFunny

On to the next single.
                  Why don´t you wright your magnificente advice to Jenn directly? She will be so happy and we too, of course...!

20K7,821
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,821

Jul 19, 2017#409

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Good luck.

Mind you, Jen's single was released on July 4th (video on the 11th). Only a few days after "Mi Gente" who has stayed at #3 and is nearing 200M views. On to the next single.
                    I was waiting for Mi Gente comparison .... :ROFL:

Maybe her fans are streaming and buying her music, instead of acting like music experts and doing nothing ??
                    Just saying :ROFL:

and maybe buy your copy so it might rise on itunes ?? :coffee

Really, it's easy to sit at home and write the same crap over and over again and 'on to the next single' after 2 weeks, yeah ? %)

I dk just be more objective ... it's 2017 not 1999-2003 anymore.

12K11,426
                    Contributor
                    12K11,426

Jul 19, 2017#410

Can we just get back on topic and stop comparing JLos 20+ year career to some irrelevant little girl? I don't understand the passion some of you have to drag her every chance you get - whats the point? You guys have zero lives and are so petty and obnoxious. We get it, the song is not performing that great, it's not the best single choice, and the video is awful. You don't need to beat a dead horse repeating yourselves like idiots with your "facts". There's people on here that are loving what she put out so let them enjoy it and shut the fuck up already and go be bitter somewhere else. Its the same 3-4 low lives in every topic dragging her and comparing her to other artist that will NEVER accomplish 1/4 of what Jen has.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#411

all the meltdowns about NTNY Lol

Don't you guys think that maybe this isn't the lead single for the album and it just may be a buzz single. Kinda like what she did with Good Hit and followed with OTF. Can we please just enjoy this era without having to compare Jennifer with anyone else?

Jul 19, 2017#412

:Bravo: :dance2
                          Crazy4JenL wrote:Can we just get back on topic and stop comparing JLos 20+ year career to some irrelevant little girl? I don't understand the passion some of you have to drag her every chance you get - whats the point? You guys have zero lives and are so petty and obnoxious. We get it, the song is not performing that great, it's not the best single choice, and the video is awful. You don't need to beat a dead horse repeating yourselves like idiots with your "facts". There's people on here that are loving what she put out so let them enjoy it and shut the fuck up already and go be bitter somewhere else. Its the same 3-4 low lives in every topic dragging her and comparing her to other artist that will NEVER accomplish 1/4 of what Jen has.

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Jul 19, 2017#413

No more buzz singles, she should just release another single and that's it... Who expects her Spanish songs to smash... seriously? She's building her latin audience and Ni Tu Ni Yo was a good start, second single should be with Maluma or Nicky Jam.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#414

Exactly.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#415

CosTaSsSs wrote:No more buzz singles, she should just release another single and that's it... Who expects her Spanish songs to smash... seriously? She's building her latin audience and Ni Tu Ni Yo was a good start, second single should be with Maluma or Nicky Jam.
                                Ok how i said before this song still can be a moderate hit but this gonna hapen only with promo. Obiously Jen has to build her latin audience but she isnt doing nothing for it.
                                I cant understand why, with all the ILYP and First Love kind of promo this song could be doing better.
                                But Jen is only focus in Shades of Blues and anothers projects

14K2,771
                                Contributor
                                14K2,771

Jul 19, 2017#416

Yeah its really weird that after one performance there is zero promo lined up
                                  Some social media posts are not gonna turn this into a success

Sometimes I really wonder what her and her teams view/perspective on the music industry is nowadays. Its like they have almost the same attitude and approach as in 2000-2002 when she was kinda the it artist

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#417

Luka711 wrote:
                                    atheros wrote:Views of music video

2017/07/08 - 436,032
                                    2017/07/09 - 280,841
                                    2017/07/10 - 228,771
                                    2017/07/11 - 268,374
                                    2017/07/12 - 656,564
                                    2017/07/13 - 402,726
                                    2017/07/14 - 363,928
                                    2017/07/15 - 642,078

Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2018/03/02
                                    Most views in a day: 1,268,691 (2017/07/05)
                                    It's audio video. Anyway, mess at audio getting 640K and official video 1.3 mln the same day lol
                                    They dont see the official video is out ? lol
                                    Sorry! I wrote wrong topic. Here is the right one:

2017/07/11 - 2,418,287
                                    2017/07/12 - 2,931,278
                                    2017/07/13 - 1,932,804
                                    2017/07/14 - 1,441,891
                                    2017/07/15 - 1,505,871
                                    2017/07/16 - 1,221,025
                                    2017/07/17 - 1,193,424

Total views: 14,068,809
                                    Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2017/09/05
                                    Most views in a day: 2,931,278 (2017/07/12)

46K3,605
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,605

Jul 19, 2017#418

Crazy4JenL wrote:Can we just get back on topic and stop comparing JLos 20+ year career to some irrelevant little girl? I don't understand the passion some of you have to drag her every chance you get - whats the point? You guys have zero lives and are so petty and obnoxious. We get it, the song is not performing that great, it's not the best single choice, and the video is awful. You don't need to beat a dead horse repeating yourselves like idiots with your "facts". There's people on here that are loving what she put out so let them enjoy it and shut the fuck up already and go be bitter somewhere else. Its the same 3-4 low lives in every topic dragging her and comparing her to other artist that will NEVER accomplish 1/4 of what Jen has.
                                      :dance2 :dance2

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#419

On a positive note.

98 +15
                                        Jennifer Lopez - Ni Tú Ni Yo (Official Video) ft. Gente de Zona

NTNY bouncing back and coming for revenge. Don't count it out just yet. lol. :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#420

Seriously? Comparing Becky G to icon JLo? :yeahokay

And why bother posting the same negative comment all the time, nothing better to do?

I love ALL the songs from her Spanish album we've heard, and I love this one and I enjoy the song and the video but coming to this topic really kills the mood.
                                          Could some things have been done better? Yes.
                                          Is the song good? Yes.
                                          Are 100 same, negative, unconstructive comments more than enough? Yes.
                                          Move on. :jenbye

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#421

16 million..

Contributor

Jul 21, 2017#422

KLD-JLO wrote:16 million..
                                              Becky G is also now at 16M views.
                                              But hey I'm a "hater" so what do I know. Jennifer is doing amazing.

Contributor

Jul 21, 2017#423

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

"OMG there three ppl always hating in this forum" lmao

Contributor

Jul 21, 2017#424

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

"OMG there three ppl always hating in this forum" lmao
                                                  LMAO! It never fails sis.

Jul 21, 2017#425

CosTaSsSs wrote:No more buzz singles, she should just release another single and that's it... Who expects her Spanish songs to smash... seriously? She's building her latin audience and Ni Tu Ni Yo was a good start, second single should be with Maluma or Nicky Jam.
                                                    I do. You guys are acting like this is her first rodeo show. She's respected in the Latin scene.

"No Me Ames" was hugely successful. "Que Hiciste" was successful. "Follow The Leader" was successful. "Adrenalina" was successful. Hell, wasn't "Ven A Bailar" #2? "Como Ama Una Mujer" was also successful (per Latin standards) with ease.

She also performed at the Latin Grammy's, Latin Billboard Awards, Dominican Republic, & Macy's July 4th, for this era. Not to mention, the amount of clips/snippets that she posted on her IG/Live.

So, yes I expect her to do more than well considering all this hype. Why do you guys always try to find a way to excuse her?

Read more posts (111 remaining)