Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#51

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:He’s using her own bronzer from her skincare line.

Did he delete his comment?

14K6,389
    Contributor
    14K6,389

Mar 13, 2018#52

If the bronzer is the orange thing she has on her cheeks and forehead lately it's not a good look.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#53

I thought we were getting skincare not makeup. I Would like a nice sunscreen, some serums, moisturizer, retinol etcc... I'm sure tons of people would buy a sunscreen that also gives you that jlo glow.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#54

juniorsega wrote:I thought we were getting skincare not makeup. I Would like a nice sunscreen, some serums, moisturizer, retinol etcc... I'm sure tons of people would buy a sunscreen that also gives you that jlo glow.

She is probably doing that but is starting with bronzers since most people want a JLO glow. I'm hopping for good vitamin filled moisturizers with SPF in them too

14K2,800
          Contributor
          14K2,800

Mar 13, 2018#55

Its such a shame we havent seen her on a red carpet in so long now that Scott is back

Contributor

Mar 14, 2018#56

Maybe she can use the money from this line to fund her own music videos now....

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#57

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Maybe she can use the money from this line to fund her own music videos now....

:ROFL: :lol: maybe these beauty lines are whats keeping her from making music

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#58

RLO wrote:
                  RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Maybe she can use the money from this line to fund her own music videos now....

:ROFL: :lol: maybe these beauty lines are whats keeping her from making music
                  I totally loved the purple dress she wore in that video. I need that dress. :cry

Contributor

Mar 17, 2018#59

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#60

Asdffg; i wanted skincare! I wouldve loved to say I'm using a product that makes me look as young as our Jen does. I'm a guy I have no use for makeup :violin

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#61

Rihanna and Paris Hilton are also bringing out Skin Care lines. I need a new Jennifer Lopez fragrance!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#62

I Need jlo to focus on her music

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#63

master19 wrote:I Need jlo to focus on her music
                            She's not gonna do things solely for you.

12K11,629
                            Contributor
                            12K11,629

Mar 22, 2018#64

As always, Jenny is a little late to jump on the bandwagon. We have enough celeb make-up lines. Jenny needs to do a skincare line and she should have done some JLo body glow YEARS ago after the crazy success of her first fragrance.

16K4,313
                              Contributor
                              16K4,313

Mar 22, 2018#65

Crazy4JenL wrote:As always, Jenny is a little late to jump on the bandwagon. We have enough celeb make-up lines. Jenny needs to do a skincare line and she should have done some JLo body glow YEARS ago after the crazy success of her first fragrance.
                                I agree, she should have done this years ago (when Glow was best selling perfume)
                                and I also agree that she needs to be doing skincare line, not make-up line.
                                Anyone can do make-up line and most celebrities have already done it. What separates Jen from them is her beauty and her flawless skin, people prefer skincare line from her more

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2018#66

mEm wrote:
                                  Anyone can do make-up line and most celebrities have already done it. What separates Jen from them is her beauty and her flawless skin, people prefer skincare line from her more
                                  If anyone can do a makeup line then why aren’t they doing it? Just because Rihanna and The Kardashians have successful lines doesn’t mean anyone can just do it, you need to have influence in that field. Jennifer is a perfect choice because she’s always been known for her glow. This is not her jumping on the bandwagon because celebrity makeup lines are fairly new. And let’s not forget she was a pioneer in the celebrity fragrance industry.

And people prefer her skin regime over her makeup regime? Really? Says who? Maybe you do but from I see most people want that JLo glow.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2018#67

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                    mEm wrote:

And people prefer her skin regime over her makeup regime? Really? Says who? Maybe you do but from I see most people want that JLo glow.
                                    I agree with you. Every fan knows she uses La Mer creams and if she drops skicare line it won’t mean you will have her flawless skin but every beauty fan dreams of JLo stunning golden glow :love

20K7,955
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,955

Mar 22, 2018#68

She should just do both things, so you wouldnt have to argue lol

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#69

Get that jlo glow with patchy leathery skin. How bout make a kit with skincare and makeup to get your face on point before you start putting on make Up thinking that'll solve all your problems.

Release this during summer and get ourselves those high production value videos we deserve.

Master of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#70

It not hard to get a natural glow it depends on what your diet is and tons of water. No secret and tons of moisturizers. What makes her have the Glow is a good highlighter and bronzer with glitter gives it s boost.

I dont Think a JLo necessity will even help many people to get a natural glow. If they don’t have the skin texture to manage it. So don’t get so sold on the things what you purchase. Their people who don’t take care of their skin who tries to gain a glow with bad skin. Or even their people who put makeup that not proper and their either 2 toned or don’t blend accurately.

Mar 23, 2018#71

juniorsega wrote:Get that jlo glow with patchy leathery skin. How bout make a kit with skincare and makeup to get your face on point before you start putting on make Up thinking that'll solve all your problems.

Release this during summer and get ourselves those high production value videos we deserve.

Hello tons of water makes you have clear skin to enhance the glow.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#72

Are you gonna sit there and tell me water will solve everything. Are you 12? Lol. It's like 80% genetics if you'll have nice skin.

Master of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#73

juniorsega wrote:Are you gonna sit there and tell me water will solve everything. Are you 12? Lol. It's like 80% genetics if you'll have nice skin.

Ok so drink tons of sugary drinks and when you see your skin with acne and massive oily skin and pimples you can say that the way to go. #AreYouDumb cause Water and Excercise help the body feel good and renew it self from toxins etc. eat right,sleep good and drink plenty of water. End of story no remedies or secrets to get good skin. JEn says it all the time. It not rocket science but go ahead

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2018#74

juniorsega wrote:Are you gonna sit there and tell me water will solve everything. Are you 12? Lol. It's like 80% genetics if you'll have nice skin.
                                                  Lmao preach

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2018#75

jenny4life2love wrote:

Ok so drink tons of sugary drinks and when you see your skin with acne and massive oily skin and pimples you can say that the way to go. #AreYouDumb cause Water and Excercise help the body feel good and renew it self from toxins etc. eat right,sleep good and drink plenty of water. End of story no remedies or secrets to get good skin. JEn says it all the time. It not rocket science but go ahead
                                                    Everybody knows water is good for you I'm not denying that but to say that all you need to do is exercise and drink water and you'll look flawless is like the dumbest thing ever. What happens when I start wrinkling, get age spots, blackheads, clogged pores?? Let me just sip some water and everything will solve itself? Lol.

Like I said before some people are just predisposed to have nice skin with little to no effort others have to work for it and use skincare, stay out of the sun, take acne medication cuz exercising and drinking some water isn't going to fix all problems.

Read more posts (1 remaining)