12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Jul 07, 2017#26

Exciting !

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2017#27

Omfg ive literally thought about this for years but never thought it'd happen. I'm super into skin care cuz I'm trying to fix this beat up face of mine. Lmao. :cheer

I hope Jens teams is getting expert scientist/chemist to formulate them cuz I would hate for jen to slap her name on something with cheap ingredients thinking everyone's to stupid to not know the difference.i also hope this line is fragrance and alcohol free or else I wouldn't be able to use on this sensitive mug of mine.. :confetti

I can't wait for jen to release
      The JLo glow spf50 sunscreen
      JLo - The Youth Elixir
      :lol:

Master of Jenology

Jul 07, 2017#28

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        MiggaLo wrote:dont forget about the men jennifer! we need good skin too!
        We can still use it. :cool:
        I wouldn't use a womans skin care line on my man face. Our skin is usually thicker, we need stronger products. I use Khiels.

Contributor

Jul 07, 2017#29

:evil:
          MiggaLo wrote:
          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
          I wouldn't use a womans skin care line on my man face. Our skin is usually thicker, we need stronger products. I use Khiels.
          Oooo interesting.

I never have..I thought it wouldn't be fine. Good to know. Thanks for the tip. :hug

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2017#30

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote::evil:
            MiggaLo wrote:
            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            Oooo interesting.

I never have..I thought it wouldn't be fine. Good to know. Thanks for the tip. :hug
            What? That's completely dumb of course you can use "woman's" skincare. Skin is skin. lmao.

Contributor

Jul 08, 2017#31

juniorsega wrote:
              MiggaLo wrote:
              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: We can still use it. :cool:
              Oooo interesting.

What? That's completely dumb of course you can use "woman's" skincare. Skin is skin. lmao.
              Spill your beauty secrets ya'll. :cheer
              Jenny is SHOOK!

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#32

Hopefully this line will be great, 'cause i'm already interested to sell it in my store.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#33

Wow exciting! She will probably do make up too. You think it's a new company and not L'Oréal? By the way do they still sell her sunscreen she helped make? I loved that but can't find it anywhere. Also do you guys think she will bring her frangrances to this line? I think she just switched fragrance companies and is now with Prestige, right?

Jul 08, 2017#34

Does anyone have a clip of when she announced it?

Intro to Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#35

This will sell like crazy. This is a loooonnnggg time coming. I wanted her to do this for many years!!! But im glad she took her time if what she said is true that she has been working on it for many years. I just hope she doesn't look like she followed Kim and Kylie. Can't wait

Contributor

Jul 08, 2017#36

JayB wrote:Does anyone have a clip of when she announced it?
                        It's still on her IG.
                        Go on her profile, and click on her profile pic. It should say "watch live video".

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#37

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                          It's still on her IG.
                          Go on her profile, and click on her profile pic. It should say "watch live video".
                          I checked and it's gone :(

12K11,426
                          Contributor
                          12K11,426

Jul 08, 2017#38

This may be her biggest venture yet. It has the potential of being huge. As a guy I would def buy it and test it out - the woman has flawless skin. I use women's products all the time and my skin looks great.

Contributor

Jul 08, 2017#39

JayB wrote:
                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                              It's still on her IG.
                              Weird, I can still access it. Do you actually follow her?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#40

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                JayB wrote:
                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                It's still on her IG.
                                I do follow her but, all I see is her last selfie she took

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#41

JayB wrote:
                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                  JayB wrote:
                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: It's still on her IG.
                                  I do follow her but, all I see is her last selfie she took

You have to click in her IG profile pic to view the live videos... It's about her fifth live video

I will definitely buy this for sure "for sure" like Jen says every interview lol

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#42

juniorsega wrote:
                                    MiggaLo wrote:
                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: We can still use it. :cool:
                                    Oooo interesting.

No mam, its not dumb. Yes, you can use a womans line on your man face BUT it won't have the same effects. That wrinkle reducer won't do your manly skin any favors. You'd be wasting your coin!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#43

daisylo wrote:
                                      TokinJloFan wrote:It will sell out in minutes. I hope it's all natural products...with no chemicals.
                                      And no animals testing..

From your keyboard to God's ear!

:dance2 :rockon

Intro to Jenology

Jul 09, 2017#44

GOOD. My credit card is ready.

Contributor

Mar 13, 2018#45

He’s using her own bronzer from her skincare line.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#46

So... The partnership with L'Oreal is over?

20K7,822
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,822

Mar 13, 2018#47

Haha coming soon ... 9 months later and still no news.

Master of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#48

I’m so excited for this and ready to purchase tons of this from her. I wanna See

Bronzer,Concelear,Highlighter and more importantly Foundations!!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#49

Luka711 wrote:Haha coming soon ... 9 months later and still no news.
                                                  It's not like we aren't used to it... :jenidk :lol: :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2018#50

I hope it's a line produced by L'Oreal but with her name. Just like L'Oreal does with other brands like YSL, they produce but put the name of another brand!

Read more posts (26 remaining)