"Ni Tú Ni Yo" chart positions

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Paula8
Intermediate Jenology

by Paula8, Aug 30th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Oh, I posted the same thing in another thread hahah, sorry!
But yes. We can confirm that, in fact it sounds a lot on radios.
:cheer
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Aug 30th, 2017, 9:45 pm

As well as its Gold Cert we have a new peak in Spain

This Week: 24 (+4)
Last Week: 28
Weeks on Chart: 7

Hoping top 20 next week.
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Sep 7th, 2017, 6:32 pm

Spain Promusicae Charts

This week: 29 (-5)
Last Week: 24
Weeks on Chart: 8

Certification: Gold - 20 000 Units

In the decline, as expected. :(

Meanwhile Becky G Mayores is #2 :coffee
master19
Bachelor of Jenology

by master19, Sep 8th, 2017, 5:52 am

BeboWanted wrote:Honestly, I don't understand why she wouldn't just go Latino Urbano route for the 1st single, considering English Urban songs have been a massive part of her musical success. I mean with guys like Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing the game right now, a feature on a HOT track, would've given her the HIT she needs to revive her music career. Mi Gente is slaying right now. Even people that don't understand Spanish are digging the track.

I couldn't agree with you more - that's what i don't understand - Spanish music is massive now and Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing

if i was jennifer i would be smart realise amor then 2 weeks later realise amor/love an english / spanish version and get a remix version ECT really get some millage out of the song but AMOR i feel could be her saver if she plays it right
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 8th, 2017, 6:08 am

master19 wrote:
BeboWanted wrote:Honestly, I don't understand why she wouldn't just go Latino Urbano route for the 1st single, considering English Urban songs have been a massive part of her musical success. I mean with guys like Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing the game right now, a feature on a HOT track, would've given her the HIT she needs to revive her music career. Mi Gente is slaying right now. Even people that don't understand Spanish are digging the track.

I couldn't agree with you more - that's what i don't understand - Spanish music is massive now and Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing

if i was jennifer i would be smart realise amor then 2 weeks later realise amor/love an english / spanish version and get a remix version ECT really get some millage out of the song but AMOR i feel could be her saver if she plays it right

Hit tiana over IG AND TELL HER . I sent her a msg but she didnt reply
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Sep 10th, 2017, 11:32 am

I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Amazing songs fail ALL the time for countless reasons. Also A LOT of crappy songs get crazy successful for countless reasons. It's not black or white. Many in here always get so cocky with their "flawless" advice but fail to be around when their shitty opinions hit the fan...

We've been over Jen's career, team, decisions etc a million times i won't get into that again BUT as someone who doesn't really care for charts how can anyone blame the song when they didn't even try? For me NTNY is the lead single and i like that they still stick by it. I prefer artistic integrity and a vision even if it doesn't translate into sales/charts.
gotti
Contributor
Contributor

by gotti, Sep 10th, 2017, 11:34 am

panos86 wrote:I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Amazing songs fail ALL the time for countless reasons. Also A LOT of crappy songs get crazy successful for countless reasons. It's not black or white. Many in here always get so cocky with their "flawless" advice but fail to be around when their shitty opinions hit the fan...

We've been over Jen's career, team, decisions etc a million times i won't get into that again BUT as someone who doesn't really care for charts how can anyone blame the song when they didn't even try? For me NTNY is the lead single and i like that they still stick by it. I prefer artistic integrity and a vision even if it doesn't translate into sales/charts.

Yeah but no. Jennifer is making songs that are MEANT to be hits. It's not like she's putting out deep, thought provoking, soul baring songs... these are pop songs that are meant to catch on and meant to climb the charts. So when the song doesn't fulfill it's purpose, it's fair to say it failed.
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Sep 10th, 2017, 11:48 am

gotti wrote:
panos86 wrote:I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Yeah but no. Jennifer is making songs that are MEANT to be hits. It's not like she's putting out deep, thought provoking, soul baring songs... these are pop songs that are meant to catch on and meant to climb the charts. So when the song doesn't fulfill it's purpose, it's fair to say it failed.

I'm sorry but i don't agree. The genre doesn't dictate the purpose of the music and quality isn't tied to sales/charts. There are countless amazing pop acts that aren't lighting the charts on fire. Also Jen is at that point of her career that a hit single shouldn't be her main concern. Of course she is a mainstream artist that needs to stay relevant but a solid artistic vision is much more important. And this isn't exclusive to "deep,soul baring songs".
TonyRockstar
Intro to Jenology

by TonyRockstar, Sep 10th, 2017, 12:18 pm

:clap :clap :clap
Paula8
Intermediate Jenology

by Paula8, Sep 10th, 2017, 1:03 pm

Dan#jlofan wrote:Spain Promusicae Charts

This week: 29 (-5)
Last Week: 24
Weeks on Chart: 8

Certification: Gold - 20 000 Units

In the decline, as expected. :(

Meanwhile Becky G Mayores is #2 :coffee

:( :argh
Waiting for AAA...
Wellyver
Master of Jenology

by Wellyver, Sep 17th, 2017, 3:01 am

Only registering here the last audience info that i've found:

JENNIFER LOPEZ - Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona: 7.012 (- 0.003)
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 17th, 2017, 3:17 am

Wellyver wrote:Only registering here the last audience info that i've found:

U can find it on kworb overall AI . She is losing recently i believe it peaked on radio
Wellyver
Master of Jenology

by Wellyver, Sep 17th, 2017, 3:55 am

moejlo wrote:

U can find it on kworb overall AI . She is losing recently i believe it peaked on radio

Thanks

The Peak Audience was:

JENNIFER LOPEZ Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona 8.304

And the "Bailame" song is actually blowing. I said it would be a hit.

NACHO Bailame 16.603
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Sep 17th, 2017, 4:30 am

Wellyver wrote:The Peak Audience was:

moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 17th, 2017, 4:33 am

:evil: u
Wellyver wrote:
moejlo wrote:

Thanks

The Peak Audience was:

And the "Bailame" song is actually blowing. I said it would be a hit.

NACHO Bailame 16.603

I said it as well . It s a jam altho his voice gets on my nerves
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 19th, 2017, 6:44 am

The video started to gain again around 550k a day
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Sep 19th, 2017, 8:40 am

Not sure who is still checking for this song still.. lol, but it did reach a 10 week milestone on the Hot Latin Songs Chart Last Week. Not sure if the album release/ promo will give it a new life.

Billboard Hot latin Songs

32, 15, 22, 22, 21, 28, 30, 32, 31, 38 ,39
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Sep 19th, 2017, 9:35 am

Still on my daily playlist and idgaf! :dance2 #justice4NTNY #phuckyotaste #proud_jlover

moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 19th, 2017, 10:08 am

panos86 wrote:Still on my daily playlist and idgaf! :dance2 #justice4NTNY #phuckyotaste #proud_jlover

Maybe it will take off after 3 months hihihi
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Sep 19th, 2017, 10:10 am

As i said i don't even give a damn. lol
JlowAway75
Intro to Jenology

by JlowAway75, Sep 19th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology

by Dan#jlofan, Sep 20th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Back in Spain Itunes top 20.

Ni Tú Ni Yo
iTunes:
#20 Spain
panos86
Doctor of Jenology

by panos86, Sep 21st, 2017, 8:37 pm

Dan#jlofan wrote:Back in Spain Itunes top 20.

Ni Tú Ni Yo
iTunes:
#20 Spain

Spain stans HARD! :clap #Justice4NTNY
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Sep 27th, 2017, 8:20 am

50 M views on youtube in 3 months woohooooo smashhhhhback to #14 spain itunes
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Sep 27th, 2017, 8:25 am

^Still not yet 3 months