JLO-"Por Primera Vez" - NEW ALBUM

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Sep 30th, 2017, 10:40 am

Its been 6 months since she teased about the song called "Us" produced by Skillrex

We always complain why producers do not give her their best songs
Of course hot producers will not give Jen their best songs if Jen's team can't even release them properly...
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology

by jenny4life2love, Sep 30th, 2017, 11:57 am

I was at a club yesterday and they played “Ain’t Your Mama”. Mind you it was twice I was shocked they played JLo because most clubs over flood music with Beyonce or Britney or even sometimes Gaga. Shows they want Jen back to English lol. No club will play some of her Spanish tunes as far as I’m concerned. It all depends on the style and composition of the beat. Maybe they might play “Amorx3” it depends. This is very unlike Jen or her team to be indecisive on when to release this album. Kind of make me worried that she scrapped this. Let’s wait and see things might change
GabrielRod21
Intro to Jenology

by GabrielRod21, Sep 30th, 2017, 12:13 pm

I think Jennifer needs some things:
1.- Change her team
2.- Release a english single at the same time of a spanish single
3.- Publicity and promotion to her work, like concerts, performances, interviews
4.- If she have a lot of work, she needs prepare each project for times, organization.
5.- Leave EPIC/Sony and go to Label or Island records, when she made LOVE, in Island she had a better promotion and better supporting.
It's my opinion :(
juniorsega
Master of Jenology

by juniorsega, Sep 30th, 2017, 6:24 pm

platanopower wrote:
Lacroix wrote:
juniorsega wrote:
platanopower wrote:Jbalvin and Beyoncé number 1 :coffee

AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.

They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.

I was truly sad, mad and now I'm just over it. I don't get her and her team, like you said, all her latest videos have been so corny, no plot and just an ads display, I truly don't get it that someone of her caliber is doing this. I can't deal with it anymore so I'm going to enjoy whatever in hell they do and mostly get love life and call it a damn day.. good luck my Jen, professionally and personally, my tea is ready and I will keep watching you :coffee

Exactly. And the videos like NTNY look cheap not only cuz of the budget but the unneeded intro, the over-retouching ( everything looks blurred), the product placement, the lazy lipsyncing, the bland outfits as a whole, the filter, the fast paced cuts. Etc...

There's tons of examples of artist who don't have much of a budget who are up and coming and manage to film ad free videos. And yeah they might not be so lavish but they have a concept and plot that makes them entertaining to watch. There really is no excuse for such lousy execution of Jens videos.
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Sep 30th, 2017, 6:39 pm

I can't believe she doesn't tell the release date of the album yet.
platanopower
Intro to Jenology

by platanopower, Sep 30th, 2017, 7:31 pm

juniorsega wrote:
platanopower wrote:
Lacroix wrote:
juniorsega wrote:
AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.

They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.

I was truly sad, mad and now I'm just over it. I don't get her and her team, like you said, all her latest videos have been so corny, no plot and just an ads display, I truly don't get it that someone of her caliber is doing this. I can't deal with it anymore so I'm going to enjoy whatever in hell they do and mostly get love life and call it a damn day.. good luck my Jen, professionally and personally, my tea is ready and I will keep watching you :coffee

Exactly. And the videos like NTNY look cheap not only cuz of the budget but the unneeded intro, the over-retouching ( everything looks blurred), the product placement, the lazy lipsyncing, the bland outfits as a whole, the filter, the fast paced cuts. Etc...

There's tons of examples of artist who don't have much of a budget who are up and coming and manage to film ad free videos. And yeah they might not be so lavish but they have a concept and plot that makes them entertaining to watch. There really is no excuse for such lousy execution of Jens videos.

Amen, I'm lost for words, the creativity and her team have been missing for years, can someone please locate them.

Jen would have been dead fish now If it would have not been for her beauty, hustle and love life.

I just dream how huge and all the greatness she would have achieved with the right team behind her but she gets me mad too, she's not a newbie and have no control over her stuff..simply sad
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Oct 1st, 2017, 1:08 am

Sometimes I feel like Jen's music carrer is already dead. And it is all her fault and her team
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology

by jenny4life2love, Oct 1st, 2017, 1:45 am

emiliano06 wrote:Sometimes I feel like Jen's music carrer is already dead. And it is all her fault and her team

or she already met her time and she don't need to prove nothing. She got her status in music industry accolades galore and respect. I don't think she give a rats ass anyway and she not trying to be the "IT" girl cause she over trying to make people see she matters. She basically doing music for fun and not like it a necessity.
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Oct 1st, 2017, 5:42 am

Exactly but i would like her to be creative a la madonna
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Oct 1st, 2017, 5:45 am

She has forgotten we are hungry of new music !! Lol
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Oct 1st, 2017, 6:02 pm

A new song tittled #preciosa is coming... I know it!!
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 1st, 2017, 6:20 pm

emiliano06 wrote:A new song tittled #preciosa is coming... I know it!!

What are you talking about?
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Oct 1st, 2017, 7:02 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:

What?
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Oct 1st, 2017, 10:49 pm

moejlo wrote:

What?

She used the hashtag in her IG. #amoramoramor #preciosa soon
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 2nd, 2017, 1:38 am

DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 2nd, 2017, 1:40 am

I bet that’s the song Lin-Manuel was talking every Puerto Rican artist is working on. PR is also known as preciosa ..
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology

by CosTaSsSs, Oct 2nd, 2017, 2:16 am

Nice to have two songs soon!
atheros
Intermediate Jenology

by atheros, Oct 2nd, 2017, 2:32 am

Left 2 weeks for AAA!
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Oct 2nd, 2017, 5:18 am

Cool . Hope for the best
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Oct 2nd, 2017, 7:59 am

I feel Preciosa is the Puerto Rico song with Lin-Manuel. She wont release two songs just like that we could bearly even get one LOL
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology

by emiliano06, Oct 2nd, 2017, 2:46 pm

I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 2nd, 2017, 4:27 pm

emiliano06 wrote:I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!

NO It's not the time for her to be releasing music with what just happened.
alexliveitup!
Intro to Jenology

by alexliveitup!, Oct 2nd, 2017, 4:33 pm

emiliano06 wrote:I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!

Wha just Happened?
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Oct 2nd, 2017, 4:39 pm

alexliveitup! wrote:

Wha just Happened?

All these catastrophic events for latinos and the USA...JLo cant just come out with a song; who’s gonna pay attention to it?? No one is releasing music unless is charitable. Jennifer being Puerto Rican would be viewed as an insult to just come out with a sing. Give 2 weeks or so...
alexliveitup!
Intro to Jenology

by alexliveitup!, Oct 2nd, 2017, 4:50 pm

alexliveitup! wrote:

Wha just Happened?

All these catastrophic events for latinos and the USA...JLo cant just come out with a song; who’s gonna pay attention to it?? No one is releasing music unless is charitable. Jennifer being Puerto Rican would be viewed as an insult to just come out with a sing. Give 2 weeks or so...

En las ultimas semanas ha salido nuevos singles, y no para caridad.. lo que dices no tiene sentido.. el mundo no se paraliza por esto.. ella esta apoyando a su gente y su trabajo debe continuar.. no debes exagerar las cosas..

Return to “General Discussion”