12K1,502
Doctor of Jenology
12K1,502

Dec 21, 2017#1251

daxview wrote:Another problem is that Jennifer NEVER cared her fans, so at this point of her career she got a small fanbase but she and her team still think that her small fanbase can support and make her #1 without promo. I’m agree with some of you guys, her ‘yes’ team and her thousand of mediocre projects at the same time are the biggest problems here and seems like that won’t change any time soon, so we can try to enjoy whatever she want to give us or quit her, it’s that simple

Jennifer has a mass global following people follow her for different aspects of her career that's why she can and charts Globally the problem is Jennifer doesn't put her self out there for Casual listeners and she goes under the Radar that's her problem.

Jennifer's never gonna smash again shes 49 but she still can success musically if she just focuses on her Music career more

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 21, 2017#1252

After that album, I think she will focus on her acting career, since there's more potential there for success and recognition. I'd love if she will do that, she can come back 2-3 years later with a hot English album (and working only on that) and slay us.

22K4,141
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,141

Dec 21, 2017#1253

I don't want her to quit music, and it would be stupid... if that's your passion then don't give it up! Otherwise she only cares about money rather than music.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Dec 21, 2017#1254

You guys fail to understand the REAL reason why we don't support Jennifer like we used to. It has NOTHING to do with charts.
          Jen is almost 50, she has been in the music business for -almost- 20 years. It is unrealistic to expect her to have number 1 song. We are aware of that. What makes us sad is that Jennifer doesn't even care or show that she's interested in her own career...

She keeps telling that the Spanish album is her passion project, how she is excited about it etc for over a year,and yet, when she releases a song, she doesn't even promote it, she acts like it never happened. She is doing many projects at the same time and because of that she never focuses on something. All her projects are mediocre AT BEST.

So, we're not mad at Jennifer because she's flopping in music, we're mad because she's not even showing ANY interest in her career anymore. She doesn't even try. If only she cared, promoted her own music, did some performances, talk shows etc, she could still flop, but we wouldn't be angry about it. Not all records have to be hit.

If she cared about her music career like she cared about promoting her boyfriend or like she cared about making money from all those side projects, things would have been different. Remember when she promoted a fragrance for HOURS on tv lol? (Lupe danced to OTF) It was sad to see Jen promote a fragrance like that, but not her music.

There is 0 creativity in the projects. Like her team ran out of ideas. Everything is recyled like million times already. Remember how AKA was supposed to called "Same Girl" and an interviewer (I can't remember who) said "been there, done that, move on Jen" on live show to her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 21, 2017#1255

mEm wrote:You guys fail to understand the REAL reason why we don't support Jennifer like we used to. It has NOTHING to do with charts.
            Jen is almost 50, she has been in the music business for -almost- 20 years. It is unrealistic to expect her to have number 1 song. We are aware of that. What makes us sad is that Jennifer doesn't even care or show that she's interested in her own career...

She keeps telling that the Spanish album is her passion project, how she is excited about it etc for over a year,and yet, when she releases a song, she doesn't even promote it, she acts like it never happened. She is doing many projects at the same time and because of that she never focuses on something. All her projects are mediocre AT BEST.

So, we're not mad at Jennifer because she's flopping in music, we're mad because she's not even showing ANY interest in her career anymore. She doesn't even try. If only she cared, promoted her own music, did some performances, talk shows etc, she could still flop, but we wouldn't be angry about it. Not all records have to be hit.

If she cared about her music career like she cared about promoting her boyfriend or like she cared about making money from all those side projects, things would have been different. Remember when she promoted a fragrance for HOURS on tv lol? (Lupe danced to OTF) It was sad to see Jen promote a fragrance like that, but not her music.

There is 0 creativity in the projects. Like her team ran out of ideas. Everything is recyled like million times already. Remember how AKA was supposed to called "Same Girl" and an interviewer (I can't remember who) said "been there, done that, move on Jen" on live show to her.
            You have a point, but she could literally show interest and promote so much, and y'all would still call it a flop. She could be the most creative girl in the world, and y'all would still complain. Now I agree about her promoting her boyfriend more than her career. But she promoted A.K.A so much and it still flopped. It's not like she's completely irrelevant. She made #5 on Forbes highest paid women in music list. She's already made a name for herself and is still one of the wealthiest entertainers in the world. She could retire right now, because she's made a name for herself. If you don't like her stuff, you don't have to consider yourself a fan.

Master of Jenology

Dec 21, 2017#1256

mEm wrote:You guys fail to understand the REAL reason why we don't support Jennifer like we used to. It has NOTHING to do with charts.

lmfaooo find me that interview was it one of the fresh 97 stations or something? :lol: :ROFL:

Intro to Jenology

Dec 21, 2017#1257

It was Jimmy Kimmel

Contributor

Dec 30, 2017#1258

HE BETTER GET JENNIFER A DUET

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Dec 30, 2017#1259

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:HE BETTER GET JENNIFER A DUET

oh yes !! I've always dream with a Ballad Duet of Jennifer with Luis Miguel !!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#1260

I agree with this completely and sums up my feelings. But I'm at the point where it's like whatever... if she comes out with something new, I'm kind of like pleasantly surprised by it if I like it. But her music projects recently have been less than inspired. Everything she says in interviews about how much she feels this is a passion project, sounds like pure PR bullshit to me, just selling herself, which I don't blame her for, that's her job to sell what she does to the public. "Como Ama Una Mujer" seemed more like a passion project, that album has more of the "timeless" sound that she talks about every now and then. These singles she's putting out now will sound dated years from now. But like you said, everything is half-ass.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#1261

FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:

I agree with this completely and sums up my feelings. But I'm at the point where it's like whatever... if she comes out with something new, I'm kind of like pleasantly surprised by it if I like it. But her music projects recently have been less than inspired. Everything she says in interviews about how much she feels this is a passion project, sounds like pure PR bullshit to me, just selling herself, which I don't blame her for, that's her job to sell what she does to the public. "Como Ama Una Mujer" seemed more like a passion project, that album has more of the "timeless" sound that she talks about every now and then. These singles she's putting out now will sound dated years from now. But like you said, everything is half-ass.
                        It depends. I'm sick of people on here complaining all of the time and never seeming happy. But there are things that seem like a publicity stunt, like her magazine cover with A-Rod. No doubt that her thing with Drake was a publicity stunt. For WOD, unless the public (or at least the people in the audience) get to vote on who goes forward, the show will not last very long. That needs to be a new option for next year. Because if Just Jerk ever happens to be on that show and ends up losing because the audience didn't vote (or it happens to be rigged), I'm done watching the show. With that being said, I'd rather her do something that's quality and not do well, than to make something generic and be successful. Though you will have fans that will support something, no matter how good or bad it is. Some are blind and obessive, especially the ones that are on Insta or Twitter.

Contributor

Jan 02, 2018#1262

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:HE BETTER GET JENNIFER A DUET

The album with Marc is done and has been done since late summer. Marc isn't investing more time (or money) into it. If Jen is smart she'd scrap that album and give us an Urban Latino sound with this album. After the Cardi B track drops I'm sure you will all agree....

Intro to Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#1263

:cool:

There is 0 creativity in the projects. Like her team ran out of ideas. Everything is recyled like million times already. Remember how AKA was supposed to called "Same Girl" and an interviewer (I can't remember who) said "been there, done that, move on Jen" on live show to her.[/quote

To being her fan from the beginning then you know her going to number one don’t matter. Sure it would be nice as hell and it might happen cause no matter how big or small her fan base is everyone knows whatever Jennifer does she will kill from her looks to her tv shows to the movies the music not so much anymore and I agree with you that she needs to put in more time and effort in her music career but that don’t mean she ain’t we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes her working with khaled and cardi is big so in a way your right but we gotta keep the faith strong !!! :rockon

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#1264

I know this is random, but I would love to hear an album from Jennifer with her singing nothing but the old classic songbook tunes like "Cheek to Cheek", "I Got Rhythm", "I Get a Kick Out of You", or "Misty"... she's already dabbled into it at her Vegas show in one of her opening numbers. I think that would be cool. Wouldn't sell much, but I'm such a huge fan of those songs and that era of music that I'd love to hear her have a crack at them.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#1265

FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:I know this is random, but I would love to hear an album from Jennifer with her singing nothing but the old classic songbook tunes like "Cheek to Cheek", "I Got Rhythm", "I Get a Kick Out of You", or "Misty"... she's already dabbled into it at her Vegas show in one of her opening numbers. I think that would be cool. Wouldn't sell much, but I'm such a huge fan of those songs and that era of music that I'd love to hear her have a crack at them.
                                yeah like Gaga did. she had a pop fan base but she got away with a jazz album! plus she likes songs like Bye Bye birdie

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Jan 03, 2018#1266

FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:I know this is random, but I would love to hear an album from Jennifer with her singing nothing but the old classic songbook tunes like "Cheek to Cheek", "I Got Rhythm", "I Get a Kick Out of You", or "Misty"... she's already dabbled into it at her Vegas show in one of her opening numbers. I think that would be cool. Wouldn't sell much, but I'm such a huge fan of those songs and that era of music that I'd love to hear her have a crack at them.
                                  Once she has released 10 studio albums, I would be here for something like that. I can see her doing a Christmas and a Covers album later on.

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Jan 03, 2018#1267

I want a Christmas Album produced by David Foster with a Hot 1st single

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#1268

RLO wrote:
                                      yeah like Gaga did. she had a pop fan base but she got away with a jazz album! plus she likes songs like Bye Bye birdie
                                      Right! Pretty much, if she's doing that, might as well get venture off into different territory! Gaga did it, Queen Latifah is pretty good at it too.

Jan 03, 2018#1269

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                        Once she has released 10 studio albums, I would be here for something like that. I can see her doing a Christmas and a Covers album later on.

I thought she was already at 10, but that would be a good idea after 10 albums.

Jan 03, 2018#1270

FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:
                                          RLO wrote:
                                          Right! Pretty much, if she's doing that, might as well get venture off into different territory! Gaga did it, Queen Latifah is pretty good at it too.
                                          She could even put a latin spin on those songs to make them her own! I can hear it now :)

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Jan 04, 2018#1271

Since we got nothing to talk about, just wanted you to watch this masterpiece

The video and the song is everything and more. I just watched it again for two times and damnnnnnnnnnnn

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2018#1272

mEm wrote:Since we got nothing to talk about, just wanted you to watch this masterpiece

The video and the song is everything and more. I just watched it again for two times and damnnnnnnnnnnn
                                              :bow :bow :bow :bow
                                              :jenhifive

12K11,429
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,429

Jan 04, 2018#1273

^back when Jenny produced hits and had a real budget to work with. Now she subjects herself to low budget videos while shoving products down your throat.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 12, 2018#1274

WHAT IS JEN WAITING FOR???
                                                  PLEASE JEN, YOU SHOULD CALL BAD BUNNY RIGHT NOW

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 12, 2018#1275

Crazy4JenL wrote:^back when Jenny produced hits and had a real budget to work with. Now she subjects herself to low budget videos while shoving products down your throat.
                                                    idk if it has to do with budget. it may have to do with the directors she uses nowadays. Wish she would go back to working with Paul hunter and francis lawrence

Read more posts (1111 remaining)