Contributor

Feb 09, 2018#1401

Finally some good news!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1402

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Finally some good news!!!

Finally. :rockon

12K11,426
      Contributor
      12K11,426

Feb 09, 2018#1403

How's this woman in the studio still recording new music for an album that should've been out months ago. They must have scrapped most of the album after the flops she's been releasing.

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Feb 09, 2018#1404

Maybe they’re taking a more urban route, that would be a good thing.

Jbalvin left 2 comments

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1405

Can anyone translate plz

Contributor

Feb 09, 2018#1406

moejlo wrote:Can anyone translate plz
              He just said “Blessings Koala”

Feb 09, 2018#1407

Seems like Balvin liked this a lot. Maybe this is what he’s been trying to get Jennifer to do.

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Feb 09, 2018#1408

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1409

I hope this means that we're getting new music and the actual album really soon.

14K2,771
                    Contributor
                    14K2,771

Feb 09, 2018#1410

QueenCedar101 wrote:I hope this means that we're getting new music and the actual album really soon.
                      Yeah new music with zero promo :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1411

masc86 wrote:
                        QueenCedar101 wrote:I hope this means that we're getting new music and the actual album really soon.
                        And great gowns. Beautiful gowns. With excellent prerecords.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Feb 09, 2018#1412

It probably mean the opposite if she’s still recording

Master of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1413

Will be getting it maybe she felt after doing the dance Medley with all the urban songs people love her doing that sound in terms of performing. Maybe she has enough material to put an album out but she want it to be cohesive. So let’s just be patient it be out we just need t the right way and not rushed. Look her first Spanish Album took 3 years to make she was recording it right around the time a year before she put out Rebirth. So it’s just like this one the recording process didn’t begin since mid to late 2016. So we need to wait it out few months

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1414

daisylo wrote:
                              It probably mean the opposite if she’s still recording
                              Yeah. I'm not sure why though. This is long overdue. I thought it would be out last September, but I guess not.

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Feb 09, 2018#1415

So what is the translation? I can't understand what they say.

20K7,821
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,821

Feb 09, 2018#1416

Hope they wont cut off Mirate lol :P

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1417

Luka711 wrote:Hope they wont cut off Mirate lol :P
                                    A masterpiece.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Feb 09, 2018#1418

CosTaSsSs wrote:So what is the translation? I can't understand what they say.
                                      Google translate:

“We will continue to create new chapters within Latin music while we still breathe”

22K4,141
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      22K4,141

Feb 09, 2018#1419

daisylo wrote:
                                        Google translate:

“We will continue to create new chapters within Latin music while we still breathe”
                                        Oh and I thought they said something like "we finally finished recording"... hopefully this song it's for his project like she did with that Spanish Bieber. I can't stand waiting for an album 4 years... it's her longest hiatus... and for me random singles here and there don't work. Just release the Spanish album even if it flops... who cares? nobody expects her to storm the charts.

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Feb 09, 2018#1420

^ that’s a good producer I hope it’s for her, all those big young latino artists and producers want to work with her she should take advantage of that

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1421

masc86 wrote:
                                            lol who cares about promo! Pitbull, Gaga and Shakira have still dropped singles/music videos 10-12 after their albums dropped. maybe jen would drop the album and then promote it with singles. but who knows.

Feb 09, 2018#1422

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                              daisylo wrote:
                                              Google translate:

Oh and I thought they said something like "we finally finished recording"... hopefully this song it's for his project like she did with that Spanish Bieber. I can't stand waiting for an album 4 years... it's her longest hiatus... and for me random singles here and there don't work. Just release the Spanish album even if it flops... who cares? nobody expects her to storm the charts.
                                              +1

Feb 09, 2018#1423

so with abraham mateo, balvin, bad, and now jenuancarlos. does anyone have an "updated" tracklist?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1424

Forget about Mirate, Que se jodan, Dime que me esperas, El... This would be a completly new album.

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Feb 09, 2018#1425

RLO wrote:so with abraham mateo, balvin, bad, and now jenuancarlos. does anyone have an "updated" tracklist?
                                                    Mateo Abraham has Jen featured, it's not her song! Same probably goes for Jenuan Carlos. J. Balvin is featured in "Dos".

Read more posts (961 remaining)