Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1051

CosTaSsSs wrote:If there's gonna be a third single, she better release the song with Maluma, and promotional singles "Mirate" and "A Tu Lado"
    Three singles... all with features? No. The third single, if we get one (or an album), it should be simply Jennifer.

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Nov 12, 2017#1052

Nothin On Me wrote:
      CosTaSsSs wrote:If there's gonna be a third single, she better release the song with Maluma, and promotional singles "Mirate" and "A Tu Lado"
      Three singles... all with features? No. The third single, if we get one (or an album), it should be simply Jennifer.
      She doesn't have a strong impact on Latin market, so she actually needs them to bring audience for her music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1053

CosTaSsSs wrote:
        Nothin On Me wrote:
        She doesn't have a strong impact on Latin market, so she actually needs them to bring audience for her music.
        Meh. I'd rather a solo song, as I haven't liked either of her collaborators, and I'm not huge on Maluma, either.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1054

I can't wait for a third single. I need the album now!!!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1055

Nothin On Me wrote:
            CosTaSsSs wrote:
            Nothin On Me wrote:
            Meh. I'd rather a solo song, as I haven't liked either of her collaborators, and I'm not huge on Maluma, either.
            x2 I think than JLo can have a hit with a solo, maybe a single promotional with another collaboration, but I'd rather a third single as solo song.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#1056

Are there any Jlos in the spanish music industry. You know how she gets compared to beyonce , mariah , ashanti in english market . what about in the spanish market ?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1057

If AAA smashes like we hope then a feature for 3rd single is kind of expected and I wouldn't mind. However I Hope we get a 4th single cuz I would like a solo song too.

Master of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1058

juniorsega wrote:If AAA smashes like we hope then a feature for 3rd single is kind of expected and I wouldn't mind. However I Hope we get a 4th single cuz I would like a solo song too.

Single 3 won't be out till Feb/March right when the album due.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1059

NB1990 wrote:Are there any Jlos in the spanish music industry. You know how she gets compared to beyonce , mariah , ashanti in english market . what about in the spanish market ?
                    Shakira (i hate her music) exist more female singers but they are no succes right now than male singers such as Marc Anthony , Enrique iglesias J balvin daddy yankee Nicky Jam Maluma........

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Nov 13, 2017#1060

NB1990 wrote:Are there any Jlos in the spanish music industry. You know how she gets compared to beyonce , mariah , ashanti in english market . what about in the spanish market ?
                      ashanti?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1061

mEm wrote:
                        ashanti?
                        Uh yes she used to get compared to ashanti ,beyonce and christina milian

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Nov 13, 2017#1062

Well, its 2017 now, and Ashanti and Christina Milian do not exist anymore.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1063

Yeah ashanti latest single is chartting only on getmany itunes and it s low . This is what happened when u disappear that long

Master of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1064

We need to focus our attentions on “AMOR AMOR AMOR” at the moment! The album will see the light soon only if amor becomes a hit! So buy and stream Amor Amor Amor!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#1065

JLOVING wrote:We need to focus our attentions on “AMOR AMOR AMOR” at the moment! The album will see the light soon only if amor becomes a hit! So buy and stream Amor Amor Amor!
                                Yes true . I cant believe she isnt chartting inside top 200 on spotify . They should add it to the biggest latin playlist. Btw according to kworb the song sold 8K this weekend

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1066

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1067

2018?? no but ok I hope we get more videos and singles!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1068

RLO wrote:2018?? no but ok I hope we get more videos and singles!
                                      I believe jan so it s like 2 months away lol

Contributor

Nov 15, 2017#1069

Better this way...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1070

2018!??? :(

Master of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1071

I told Everyone the album getting pushed top of 2018. Even Camilla Cabello album will be out top of 2018. Who do we think will sell more

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Nov 15, 2017#1072

Lets hope that its the first quarter, so that this era will finally be over before summer.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1073

mEm wrote:Lets hope that its the first quarter, so that this era will finally be over before summer.

Lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1074

I really wish a female colaboration for this album :(
                                                  I understand that male latin singers are way more popular than female right know but it won't be bad if JLo collaborated with Camila Cabello for example, or even Becky G. I think Camila's fanbase would certainly help JLo to make a hit...

But, whatever, I just want this album. The production started so long, so I think it'd be great. Hope it drops in January though. :woot

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Nov 15, 2017#1075

I don't mind for a January release, Amor Amor Amor is going to have time until then to see if it's going to turn out as a hit or not, so it works for me.

She really needs to drop two promotional singles before the album. Mirate, since it has already been performed and it's kinda known and then A Tu Lado since she has teased it and it will create some buzz.

Read more posts (1311 remaining)