Doctor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1451

GermanLover wrote:NTNY and Amorx3 didn't damage her image. The A.K.A. era did. They should have changed the direction after ILYP and First Love flopped.

To me Amorx3 is one of her best singles. This time I don't understand why they should change direction.
    +1

AKA era did Rebirth type damage, the streaming and sales were catastrophic and if it wasn't for Booty being the saving grace of a horribly mismanaged era in terms of single choices, cuz promo wise it was actually great. AYM showed Jen still has enough pull WW with streaming then this promoless era came and the songs didn't click with anyone. although I love NTNY and AAA (try me). O:) Now US is thrown out with not even a yt vid so it's like should we care should anyone care? It might have a chance in Latin America with j balvin/Spanish remix and the English version in parts of europe but it's to many songs thrown out for no reason.

New music is great don't get me wrong but there's something special about hearing rumors of a new Jen single, getting bts clips, lq audio followed by world premieres, radio interviews, maybe some 1st day radio deal, social media promo, teaser video clips, lined up performances at big award shows or radio festivals, fan interactions like get This post to 10000 likes and get extended teaser love? era style. The commitment behind a single is what makes an era great, it shows you stand by your work. This era has been here's a single, you Dont like It heres another One, wait...another one is coming in a few weeks but ain't gonna bother mentioning it after it released cuz I need to post more jrod pics. And then they wonder why nothing sticks and continue rerecord the album 23 times. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1452

LuisDelux wrote:Jean Carlos Canela is so Z-List in the Latin Market I can't even believe it. His most watched video has 44 million views lol :fool: :fool: :fool:
      I have never even heard of him. She might could use him in a music video as his date or love or what not. But for a duet? Oh no.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1453

ripoll wrote:
        albacho wrote:
        mEm wrote:She should have never worked with Marc Anthony in the first place. He already did her first Spanish album, I know most people like CAUM here, but CAUM being her worst scored album on metacritic says a lot about it. NOONE (besides few stans here) want to hear ballads from her. And that motiff guy, i don't even know who he is, Jen must stop working with him too. Ni Tu Ni Yo and Amor Amor Amor sound almost same and they did nothing for her career (besides damaging her image)

It'll be great if they scrap the whole project and start over. Work with real great producers and give us that damn J Balvin, Maluma, Bad Bunny songs. Give us songs like Chantaje, Mi Gente etc. not ballads not 90's Latin songs like Ni Tu Ni Yo.
        +1000000
        + 1000.000.000.000

Contributor

Feb 11, 2018#1454

14K6,334
          Contributor
          14K6,334

Feb 13, 2018#1455

The video of Jen in the studio Arod posted on his insta story is at Julio Reys Copello recording studio in Miami, seem like we’re really gonna get a different album.

Master of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1456

Well it seems obvious that “Por Primera Vez” is UNRELEASED. She’s creating a different album.

Contributor

Feb 13, 2018#1457

Motiff is also working on Jennifer. He posted something in his IG story about JLo vocals.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1458

JLOVING wrote:Well it seems obvious that “Por Primera Vez” is UNRELEASED. She’s creating a different album.
                  X2 it seems a brand new spanish album is being recorded!!

20K7,749
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,749

Feb 13, 2018#1459

Interesting.
                    Probably they will cut NTNY and Amor and add new songs lol

Feb 13, 2018#1460

Intro to Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1461

Really does look like she’s scrapped the Spanish album and recording a new one. So maybe this The is the album that will come out in September. So Amorx3 NTNY and possibly a few other recorded songs wont make the cut. I honestly don’t mind her redoing the album but I just hope Jen and her team does real promo for the album and singles. AKA had amazing promo for its era but the single choices were bad. She needs to promote her stuff not just in the US but especially in Europe where she tends to do better especially on the charts there..I think Dinero will be out in April she gonna probably perform it on American Idol. And second single could be out in August/September with the album. They better not push it back anymore.

Master of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1462

I dont think new album is being recorded.
                          Probably she is searching for singles, but the core material will stay the same.
                          She can always add past singles as a bonus tracks to benefit more on SEA tracks.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1463

Maybe the album tittle won't be "Por primera vez" anymore.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1464

i guess she is adding new songs to the album , and surely ntny and AAA wont be in it

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1465

I hope all that we are going through is worth it in the end!

14K2,581
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,581

Feb 13, 2018#1466

I'm 100% sure, Jennifer it's not re-recording the whole album, just searching for new material single

Intro to Jenology

Feb 13, 2018#1467

I don't think Por Primera Vez is being scrapped especially after she said she's proud of it, she's just looking for new material for the album and change it up a little

Contributor

Feb 14, 2018#1468

JLOVING wrote:Well it seems obvious that “Por Primera Vez” is UNRELEASED. She’s creating a different album.

Thank god!!!

Feb 14, 2018#1469

rafaelsalguero wrote:I'm 100% sure, Jennifer it's not re-recording the whole album, just searching for new material single

I am, and I'm hoping we'll only get only one single track from Marc Anthony now, which is NTNY. The rest of the album should be fresh, Urban Latino and Reggaeton. She already gave us Novela-Lo and no one cared, time to give radio and bring back her old fans.

14K2,581
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,581

Feb 14, 2018#1470

RuruLovesJLO I can't believe you hate the UNRELEASED MATERIAL, but you LOVE the released ones that FLOP (NTNY & Amorx3) wtf !!! :D

No one cared for NTNY and AMORx3, but you acted like "Mirate" and "ÉL" were released like singles !!! LOL

Intro to Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1471

rafaelsalguero wrote:RuruLovesJLO I can't believe you hate the UNRELEASED MATERIAL, but you LOVE the released ones that FLOP (NTNY & Amorx3) wtf !!! :D

No one cared for NTNY and AMORx3, but you acted like "Mirate" and "ÉL" were released like singles !!! LOL
                                            Amorx3 is one of her best song and Mirate too. Is stupid to think that she is recording a complete new album. She just is searching for more new reggaeton sounds and not just motiff production so relax guys.

14K2,581
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,581

Feb 14, 2018#1472

yeah, the problem it's her PROMO Strategy and her "Yes TEam"

Master of Jenology

Feb 14, 2018#1473

She shouldn't change the album, she should change her team. Any potential hit is also a potential flop because of her team

Contributor

Feb 14, 2018#1474

rafaelsalguero wrote:RuruLovesJLO I can't believe you hate the UNRELEASED MATERIAL, but you LOVE the released ones that FLOP (NTNY & Amorx3) wtf !!! :D

I don't care for the predictable, been there, done that, I want a Latin Grammy because I recorded Novela music so where's my Latin Grammy music that she's already recorded before. It's time she gives a full album that she's never recorded before that is heavy on the Urban Latin and Reggaeton anthems that will take over radio, the clubs, quinceneras and weddings that everyone wants to hear.

26K8,891
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,891

Feb 14, 2018#1475

"Por Segunda Vez" is coming :woot

Read more posts (911 remaining)