Doctor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#1426

emiliano06 wrote:Forget about Mirate, Que se jodan, Dime que me esperas, El... This would be a completly new album.
    And I was dying to hear those songs.
    Especially Dime que me esperas and Él...

12K588
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Feb 09, 2018#1427

Again we should wait and see... Jen has been through this before. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Changing an album's direction, recording new stuff and finding a new vibe is part of the industry. She did it after Louboutins and after LIU... we will see how this time will go.
      Personally i really love what she's put out musically this last year but as usual her comebacks are riddled with rookie mistakes promo wise - when there was promo at all in the first place - that stop her material from reaching its full potential.

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1428

I don’t think Jennifer Lopez care for her career anymore, she’s a bussines woman now and she’s happy with her life, money+love, that’s all she needs. We should learn this and enjoy whatever it’s coming, I enjoyed ‘Us’ a lot, even when it was a flop, it was a great surprise!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1429

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Feb 10, 2018#1430

so at the end "DIMELO" exist !!!

Contributor

Feb 10, 2018#1431

rafaelsalguero wrote:so at the end "DIMELO" exist !!!
              What do you mean?

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Feb 10, 2018#1432

Guys, what if she's adding songs instead of excluding? lol I mean tracks such as Amnesia and Llegaste I don't think they'll make the cut, and hopefully the other cover Dime Que Me Esperas doesn't make the cut, because it's a cover!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1433

I believe she is taking a different route and style with her Spanish album especially after the marc anthony s flops NTNy and AAA .... Dinero is coming soon ... my dreams told me in 2 weeks

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Feb 10, 2018#1434

She should have never worked with Marc Anthony in the first place. He already did her first Spanish album, I know most people like CAUM here, but CAUM being her worst scored album on metacritic says a lot about it. NOONE (besides few stans here) want to hear ballads from her. And that motiff guy, i don't even know who he is, Jen must stop working with him too. Ni Tu Ni Yo and Amor Amor Amor sound almost same and they did nothing for her career (besides damaging her image)

It'll be great if they scrap the whole project and start over. Work with real great producers and give us that damn J Balvin, Maluma, Bad Bunny songs. Give us songs like Chantaje, Mi Gente etc. not ballads not 90's Latin songs like Ni Tu Ni Yo.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1435

mEm wrote:She should have never worked with Marc Anthony in the first place. He already did her first Spanish album, I know most people like CAUM here, but CAUM being her worst scored album on metacritic says a lot about it. NOONE (besides few stans here) want to hear ballads from her. And that motiff guy, i don't even know who he is, Jen must stop working with him too. Ni Tu Ni Yo and Amor Amor Amor sound almost same and they did nothing for her career (besides damaging her image)

It'll be great if they scrap the whole project and start over. Work with real great producers and give us that damn J Balvin, Maluma, Bad Bunny songs. Give us songs like Chantaje, Mi Gente etc. not ballads not 90's Latin songs like Ni Tu Ni Yo.
                      Cant agree more . Well said . She should re invent the project and test the waters with Dinero especially that the hype is there already

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1436

moejlo wrote:
                        mEm wrote:She should have never worked with Marc Anthony in the first place. He already did her first Spanish album, I know most people like CAUM here, but CAUM being her worst scored album on metacritic says a lot about it. NOONE (besides few stans here) want to hear ballads from her. And that motiff guy, i don't even know who he is, Jen must stop working with him too. Ni Tu Ni Yo and Amor Amor Amor sound almost same and they did nothing for her career (besides damaging her image)

Cant agree more . Well said . She should re invent the project and test the waters with Dinero especially that the hype is there already
                        Don' t expect much from Dinero. Sure it'll be another grate flop! If she doesn' t change the strategy, everything we'll be like this. And those nasty duets don' t serve her at all! For me it would be much better if she had sung alone!

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Feb 10, 2018#1437

You guys know everything ... she should do this, she should do that ... I wonder why you still havent become bigger in your lifes than Jennifer Lopez ...

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Feb 10, 2018#1438

Luka711 wrote:You guys know everything ... she should do this, she should do that ... I wonder why you still havent become bigger in your lifes than Jennifer Lopez ...

You don't have to be "bigger" than someone else when you tell your opinion about a specific topic.
                            This is a forum and we are talking about JLo's music career, sorry if this offends you somehow Luka.

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Feb 10, 2018#1439

I get that you all are frustrated with charts, but what do you expect at this point of her career? She should just make songs and albums for fans, and I'm ok with that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1440

+1000000

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1441

How did NTNY and Amorx3 damage her image?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1442

albacho wrote:

+1000000

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Feb 10, 2018#1443

QueenCedar101 wrote:

She's released way too many songs and they do not make any impact on youtube, spotify, iTunes etc.
                                      When it comes to Jennifer, releasing a song isn't something exciting anymore... Have you even seen the latest posts in here? It is same for us too, everyone lost their excitement because of the way her team handles her music.
                                      Just tell me this, which great music producer would want to work with her and give her their best material, if they know her songs aren't streamed? Knowing that Jen will do nothing to promote song and the song will go to nowhere, who will give her hit songs?! They wouldn't want their names to be associated with her imo. This is also the reason why big movie directors do not work with her.
                                      For example, do you really think Skrillex will work with her again? :coffee
                                      If she just keeps on releasing random songs without supporting them, I am afraid even music blogs will stop posting about her at some point... It is sad to see other people aren't even talking about Jen releasing a new song on other forums anymore because she releases way too many songs and then nothing happens.
                                      Anyway, this is just what i think. But i see that some people agree with me, so...

20K7,822
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,822

Feb 10, 2018#1444

mEm wrote:
                                        Luka711 wrote:You guys know everything ... she should do this, she should do that ... I wonder why you still havent become bigger in your lifes than Jennifer Lopez ...

You don't have to be "bigger" than someone else when you tell your opinion about a specific topic.
                                        This is a forum and we are talking about JLo's music career, sorry if this offends you somehow Luka.
                                        It doesnt offend me lol
                                        But it's easy to sit at home, check itunes/spotify and say she should work with him, him and him, so she might get a "hit" or she should scrap everything she's done so far and start over or she should record this and this %)

At the end of the day, she's an artist, it's her name there, her music and let her record what she wants to. If you dont like it or you just care about hits, you can stan for someone else, who's more successful right now. Cuz she has her prime days behind her. I want the best for her too and I'm frustrated that we have to wait that long for the album, but my constant compliants wouldnt change anything.

btw, I honestly feel like you just say the same thing over and over again tbh :lol: :coffee

Contributor

Feb 10, 2018#1445

NTNY and Amorx3 didn't damage her image. The A.K.A. era did. They should have changed the direction after ILYP and First Love flopped.

To me Amorx3 is one of her best singles. This time I don't understand why they should change direction.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1446

GermanLover wrote:NTNY and Amorx3 didn't damage her image. The A.K.A. era did. They should have changed the direction after ILYP and First Love flopped.

To me Amorx3 is one of her best singles. This time I don't understand why they should change direction.
                                            + 1000000000000000

Booty and TENS had to be the first singles of Also Knowed As.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1447

mEm wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:

She's released way too many songs and they do not make any impact on youtube, spotify, iTunes etc.
                                              When it comes to Jennifer, releasing a song isn't something exciting anymore... Have you even seen the latest posts in here? It is same for us too, everyone lost their excitement because of the way her team handles her music.
                                              Just tell me this, which great music producer would want to work with her and give her their best material, if they know her songs aren't streamed? Knowing that Jen will do nothing to promote song and the song will go to nowhere, who will give her hit songs?! They wouldn't want their names to be associated with her imo. This is also the reason why big movie directors do not work with her.
                                              For example, do you really think Skrillex will work with her again? :coffee
                                              If she just keeps on releasing random songs without supporting them, I am afraid even music blogs will stop posting about her at some point... It is sad to see other people aren't even talking about Jen releasing a new song on other forums anymore because she releases way too many songs and then nothing happens.
                                              Anyway, this is just what i think. But i see that some people agree with me, so...
                                              You actually have a point. For me, it's more that she's not showing her passion by releasing things on time and posting about it, even if it's not a hit. It's like, does she truly care for music at all? Her team does a terrible job, too. I don't think she has released that many songs or has done that many projects recently. It's just that she doesn't really give 100% effort in all of them, if any at all. But at the end of day, music is only part of the equation, and she's a brand. If she really wants people to start taking her a bit more seriously and possibly have iconic duets, music should be cared for more. She needs to start promoting her career, not boyfriend.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#1448

Soooo much blah blah, amor 3x, NTNy were good songs, just not promoted properly and Mírate alone is better than half of all jen songs together...so now Marc should be in the toilet when it’s actually her bs team fault...jen should do this and that, the problem jen is not commited to anything 100% so she will keep flopping till her and her team get it together.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1449

Jean Carlos Canela is so Z-List in the Latin Market I can't even believe it. His most watched video has 44 million views lol :fool: :fool: :fool:

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 11, 2018#1450

As long as it’s for his flop album and not hers.

Read more posts (936 remaining)