Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 12, 2017#1226

albacho wrote:Why are you think that an english era gonna be diferent?
    AYM was a hit. plus she was seen with people like the chainsmokers, the producers of Bebe's I Got You, and calvin Harris, and that skrillex producer.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 12, 2017#1227

RLO wrote:
      AYM was a hit. plus she was seen with people like the chainsmokers, the producers of Bebe's I Got You, and calvin Harris, and that skrillex producer.
      Nothing gonna be diferent if Jennifer doesnt dedicate time to her music.
      Aint your mama could be more than it was.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2017#1228

albacho wrote:
        RLO wrote:
        Nothing gonna be diferent if Jennifer doesnt dedicate time to her music.
        Aint your mama could be more than it was.
        true but it was still a hit in European countries . plus if the music is good itll be hit without a whole lot of promo

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Dec 19, 2017#1229

I think even Jen's team and Jen herself moved on.
          Cant believe that she released a new video just last month and there is absolutely nothing exciting going on with her music career. I really hope they start 2018 fresh.

Master of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#1230

mEm wrote:I hope they make a fresh start in 2018.
            Jen / Benny, save yourselves from more embarrassment, cancel this Spanish album already.
            Use the Maluma song and JBalvin song, put them in the English album. (12 English song and 3 Spanish songs)
            Release a new English album,spend some time working on it and spend some money on promoting it. Focus on music only.
            Work with Calvin Harris/ Skrillex / Roccstar.
            :coffee

good plan!

14K2,614
            Doctor of Jenology
            14K2,614

Dec 19, 2017#1231

its funny how some of you want this get cancelled and then everything will change for an English Album, her Yes Team will wake up and the english one will be a big hit !!! LOL

The problem its her and her Yes TEam

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1232

as long as she doest quit music im good!

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Dec 20, 2017#1233

I doubt this is gonna get cancelled, probably they will promote the album during January/February and then they will release it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1234

I've been so mentally and emotionally checked out of this era. At first I was thinking it was because it was a Spanish album (I don't care much for her Spanish music) but now I'm thinking that the songs she's released just aren't very good. I really thought AAA was gonna be way better than NTNY, but I actually like NTNY more.

I think she would do something really good with a beat like Mi Gente, or even something like Mayores.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1235

rafaelsalguero wrote:its funny how some of you want this get cancelled and then everything will change for an English Album, her Yes Team will wake up and the english one will be a big hit !!! LOL

The problem its her and her Yes TEam
                      +1000000

Lol.

Contributor

Dec 20, 2017#1236

Why is Cardi B making better Spanish songs than Jennifer? And why is her first Spanish video edited and a higher budget than NTNY?????

Contributor

Dec 20, 2017#1237

stephen1108 wrote:I've been so mentally and emotionally checked out of this era. At first I was thinking it was because it was a Spanish album (I don't care much for her Spanish music) but now I'm thinking that the songs she's released just aren't very good. I really thought AAA was gonna be way better than NTNY, but I actually like NTNY more.

I think she would do something really good with a beat like Mi Gente, or even something like Mayores.
                          I said this since Day 1. And all the fans dragged and disregarded. For both songs actually.

"Mi Gente" went on to be a global smash, and he did a remix with Beyonce that sent wigs flying to the stratosphere. Fucking Beyonce! And it hit the Top 3 of the Hot 100. Poor Jenny. But the lovers will still say the song was trash. It's a pit really. So it's not just Jen's team it is also her fans that are clueless. They have no idea who is hot and what is hot anymore. They will accept anything Jen dishes out and hope for the best. "Mayores" also became a massive global hit, and both songs are still slaying the Latin charts.

I said it before, "Amor 3x" sounded too similar in production to "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and there was not enough pull for a similar sound. It was too little too late for the damage. But the fans disregarded that too. Like I said, it should had been the first single or released soon after "NTNY". It's simple really but for some odd reason they can't pull it together. Maybe because she'd rather do 500 random jobs, and promote J.Rod on social media to stay in the limelight instead? Who knows.

Meanwhile, a basic bitch like Cardi B is dropping bops like this with this current generation's favorite Reggaetonero, Ozuna.

I'm sorry to say it, but Jen is done in the music industry. At this point she deaded her own career with the celebrity antics. She's a businesswoman not a true artist (or as I thought; see "This Is Me.. Then"). Maybe another album will just do, but the album sales will be the death of her. She could possibly drop cute hits in English if the sound was right. But at this point? Don't expect a huge successful era. She's turning 49 in 2018. She should just drop an EP, or a dual disc (as I stated many times before) and take a long break. She needs to think long and hard if she really wants to stay in the music business because right now it doesn't seem like the GP are interested in her, or even that her heart is still in it. She's become a one trick pony; a phenomenal performer with a hustler mentality.

P.S. - Her team sucks ass as well.
                          Until next time gremlins.

Edit: Ruru, I didn't realized we posted the same video! My dude! Haha. A jlover who understands great taste and current sounds. Too bad it doesn't transcend to the base or her team. And you're right. Sad how someone of Jen's stature has half of Cardi's budget with thousands of placement products to help "pay for" her videos, yet Cardi is a newcomer and already servings visuals. Shame. Wake up lovers. We deserve better.

Contributor

Dec 20, 2017#1238

Unless she drops a free album to stream like what Miley did, I don't see her future music projects being successful anymore. :(

Jen should retire from making albums and stick to acting, get the Emmy and Golden Globe.

I think she could still drop English/Spanish tracks here and there, and like Josh said maybe an EP, but I lost hope in her albums.

I still have hope that she can redeem herself to the general public acting-wise.

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Dec 20, 2017#1239

RLO wrote:as long as she doest quit music im good!
                              If she's going to be handling her music the way she did this era she might as well should.

This is ridiculous. It's been over a YEAR since she announced this damn album and it's still nowhere in sight. I can only wait for so long before I completely lose interest. Unless she does something soon to make me excited about this project again (real world soon, not Jennifer world "soon"), she can shelve it for all I care.

14K2,614
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              14K2,614

Dec 20, 2017#1240

She should record new songs with Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Bad Bunny, Alejandro Fernández, Shakira, some new features, not the same ones: Wisin, Yandel, Pitbull, Fat Joe..... cmon GIRL !!!!

Master of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1241

rafaelsalguero wrote:She should record new songs with Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Bad Bunny, Alejandro Fernández, Shakira, some new features, not the same ones: Wisin, Yandel, Pitbull, Fat Joe..... cmon GIRL !!!!
                                  I totally agree!! this is what ive been saying.. Her Features needs to be relevant ppl now! if she had release a song with Luis it would have exploded as it would still have the Despacito effect...

12K11,426
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,426

Dec 20, 2017#1242

While I agree that NTNY and AAA were not the greatest moves on her part...why are we reaching with this Ozuna video? Yes, the song is cute but the video? NO, the video is a hot cheap mess.

Lets not compare the IT girl of the moment with a woman that's been in the game for almost 20 years. In 5-10 years people will not even know what a Cardi B is. Of course shes going to be getting a ton of hot features now and make higher budget videos. The girls is coming off of a monster hit while Jen is in the flop zone. The reach is real though...always looking to be a nasty troll

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1243

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                      stephen1108 wrote:I've been so mentally and emotionally checked out of this era. At first I was thinking it was because it was a Spanish album (I don't care much for her Spanish music) but now I'm thinking that the songs she's released just aren't very good. I really thought AAA was gonna be way better than NTNY, but I actually like NTNY more.

I said this since Day 1. And all the fans dragged and disregarded. For both songs actually.

"Mi Gente" went on to be a global smash, and he did a remix with Beyonce that sent wigs flying to the stratosphere. Fucking Beyonce! And it hit the Top 3 of the Hot 100. Poor Jenny. But the lovers will still say the song was trash. It's a pit really. So it's not just Jen's team it is also her fans that are clueless. They have no idea who is hot and what is hot anymore. They will accept anything Jen dishes out and hope for the best. "Mayores" also became a massive global hit, and both songs are still slaying the Latin charts.

I said it before, "Amor 3x" sounded too similar in production to "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and there was not enough pull for a similar sound. It was too little too late for the damage. But the fans disregarded that too. Like I said, it should had been the first single or released soon after "NTNY". It's simple really but for some odd reason they can't pull it together. Maybe because she'd rather do 500 random jobs, and promote J.Rod on social media to stay in the limelight instead? Who knows.

Meanwhile, a basic bitch like Cardi B is dropping bops like this with this current generation's favorite Reggaetonero, Ozuna.

I'm sorry to say it, but Jen is done in the music industry. At this point she deaded her own career with the celebrity antics. She's a businesswoman not a true artist (or as I thought; see "This Is Me.. Then"). Maybe another album will just do, but the album sales will be the death of her. She could possibly drop cute hits in English if the sound was right. But at this point? Don't expect a huge successful era. She's turning 49 in 2018. She should just drop an EP, or a dual disc (as I stated many times before) and take a long break. She needs to think long and hard if she really wants to stay in the music business because right now it doesn't seem like the GP are interested in her, or even that her heart is still in it. She's become a one trick pony; a phenomenal performer with a hustler mentality.

Edit: Ruru, I didn't realized we posted the same video! My dude! Haha. A jlover who understands great taste and current sounds. Too bad it doesn't transcend to the base or her team. And you're right. Sad how someone of Jen's stature has half of Cardi's budget with thousands of placement products to help "pay for" her videos, yet Cardi is a newcomer and already servings visuals. Shame. Wake up lovers. We deserve better.
                                      You have a point, but will this generation really be interested in someone who's about to be 50 in less than 2 years? Beyoncé is still in the game, but the thing is that she's in her mid-30's, plus she has a team that is really smart. "Mi Gente" really wasn't good IMO. Without Jay-Z and her team, she would've been irrelevant ages ago, just like Kelly and Michelle, except that her album sales have already gradually declined. It is sad that PPV hasn't been dropped after a while, but at the same time, you can't expect her to have hits at this stage in her career. It's funny to me how you guys don't realize this. You're expecting hits from someone who is out of her prime. I haven't been keeping up with other pop artists too much, because they're all mediocre/lackluster and I have very little interest in the mainstream music of today, but album sales are declining in genereal for the most part. So unless you're Taylor Swift or Adele, your album will not sell over 5 million copies worldwide.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1244

stephen1108 wrote:I think she would do something really good with a beat like Mi Gente, or even something like Mayores.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1245

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

You have a point, but will this generation really be interested in someone who's about to be 50 in less than 2 years? Beyoncé is still in the game, but the thing is that she's in her mid-30's, plus she has a team that is really smart. "Mi Gente" really wasn't good IMO. Without Jay-Z and her team, she would've been irrelevant ages ago, just like Kelly and Michelle, except that her album sales have already gradually declined. It is sad that PPV hasn't been dropped after a while, but at the same time, you can't expect her to have hits at this stage in her career. It's funny to me how you guys don't realize this. You're expecting hits from someone who is out of her prime. I haven't been keeping up with other pop artists too much, because they're all mediocre/lackluster and I have very little interest in the mainstream music of today, but album sales are declining in genereal for the most part. So unless you're Taylor Swift or Adele, your album will not sell over 5 million copies worldwide.

She could still get a hit single though. She's never gonna have an album go diamond or even multiplatinum at this point, but if she released a hot track with a sick beat and a killer video and performed it with amazing choreo a couple times, she could get a top 20 or even top 10 hit again. I like NTNY, AAA, OYPLV and I love Mirate, but she should have released some urban latin smashes. The only track so far that even comes close to that is AAA and it's the only one of the tracks she hasn't performed live yet. What is going on??????????

%) :argh

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Dec 20, 2017#1246

You can be frustrated with this era, but I dont understand why you want her to retire ?
                                            Really?
                                            You stan for charts or for her music ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1247

jennylover83 wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

She could still get a hit single though. She's never gonna have an album go diamond or even multiplatinum at this point, but if she released a hot track with a sick beat and a killer video and performed it with amazing choreo a couple times, she could get a top 20 or even top 10 hit again. I like NTNY, AAA, OYPLV and I love Mirate, but she should have released some urban latin smashes. The only track so far that even comes close to that is AAA and it's the only one of the tracks she hasn't performed live yet. What is going on??????????

It depends. She may have to go full-Madonna and reinvent herself. But I heard her PR team is family members, and I doubt those people have any knowledge in marketing, managing, or creative business. They may not even have college degrees or any real-world experience in those areas. You can't expect her to go Diamond at all, because she's out of her prime. Yet Beyoncé has never had a Diamond album either, and y'all still deem her as "successful". Not to mention, sales in the music industry overall are deteriorating, and you all need to realize that just because something scores high on the charts, doesn't mean it's good. There are many crappy songs charting the charts nowadays. I bet she could actually have a successful album/single at some degree, but yet y'all still be complaining about it being "trash" and "not good". You guys need to realize Quantity =/= Quality, and Success =/= talent.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1248

jennylover83 wrote:
                                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

^^^^^
                                                Exactly.
                                                Guys there are many things about this era that are bad.
                                                But the big problem here is the kind of promo that Jennifer and her time is doing whith this album.
                                                Even Ni Tu Ni Yo could be a moderate hit with a little of radio promo. And Now we get a great song as Amor Amor Amor that without any kind of promo wass top 10 on hot latin songs.. start with big views on youtube and people was interested in the song but Jen just forget about it.
                                                With promo i could say to all of you that "Amor Amor Amor" could be a Hit, not like "Mi Gente" but as "Vente Pa 'Ca" or "Escapate Conmigo".
                                                I cant understand the point of perform OYPLV and Mirate on the best Latin Awards.
                                                And now that we get the real first singles from the album 0 promo.
                                                Other problem is that she is using the same kind of sound, she needs work with more producers not just one "Motiff". There are alot big producers: Dj Luian, Sky, Rud Boy, Lunny Tunes, Saga White Black, people that are making the best hits right now and that want to work with her but she continue let Marc Anthony takes the decitions.

This era still could be great if Jen wake up.
                                                A Trap song with Bad Bunny could be amazing or another Mi Gente with J Balvin but......

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#1249

albacho wrote:
                                                  jennylover83 wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: I said this since Day 1. And all the fans dragged and disregarded. For both songs actually.

^^^^^
                                                  Exactly.
                                                  Guys there are many things about this era that are bad.
                                                  But the big problem here is the kind of promo that Jennifer and her time is doing whith this album.
                                                  Even Ni Tu Ni Yo could be a moderate hit with a little of radio promo. And Now we get a great song as Amor Amor Amor that without any kind of promo wass top 10 on hot latin songs.. start with big views on youtube and people was interested in the song but Jen just forget about it.
                                                  With promo i could say to all of you that "Amor Amor Amor" could be a Hit, not like "Mi Gente" but as "Vente Pa 'Ca" or "Escapate Conmigo".
                                                  I cant understand the point of perform OYPLV and Mirate on the best Latin Awards.
                                                  And now that we get the real first singles from the album 0 promo.
                                                  Other problem is that she is using the same kind of sound, she needs work with more producers not just one "Motiff". There are alot big producers: Dj Luian, Sky, Rud Boy, Lunny Tunes, Saga White Black, people that are making the best hits right now and that want to work with her but she continue let Marc Anthony takes the decitions.

This era still could be great if Jen wake up.
                                                  A Trap song with Bad Bunny could be amazing or another Mi Gente with J Balvin but......
                                                  So it's bad, because it's not successful? Hmm. I think y'all are expecting way too much. She won't be successful at this point in her career. There are other artists that are hot right now, and those fans won't focus on her. The thing is, many people are into what's currently popular, and J.Lo is not what's currently popular. Just because something is successful, doesn't mean it's good. Not many people are checking out for her. You should just enjoy the music, and if not, oh well.

Master of Jenology

Dec 21, 2017#1250

Another problem is that Jennifer NEVER cared her fans, so at this point of her career she got a small fanbase but she and her team still think that her small fanbase can support and make her #1 without promo. I’m agree with some of you guys, her ‘yes’ team and her thousand of mediocre projects at the same time are the biggest problems here and seems like that won’t change any time soon, so we can try to enjoy whatever she want to give us or quit her, it’s that simple

Read more posts (1136 remaining)