Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1076

CosTaSsSs wrote:I don't mind for a January release, Amor Amor Amor is going to have time until then to see if it's going to turn out as a hit or not, so it works for me.

She really needs to drop two promotional singles before the album. Mirate, since it has already been performed and it's kinda known and then A Tu Lado since she has teased it and it will create some buzz.
    Yesssss I'm dying for Mírate Studio version

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1077

chrisjlover wrote:2018
      This press release is TRAGIC, did anyone read this. It says the following about Ni Tu Ni Yo (Google Translated):
      "Amor, Amor, Amor" follows in the footsteps of its summer hit "Ni Tú Ni Yo." Shortly after its premiere, the music video became the # 1 trending video on VEVO, in addition to becoming the most popular video in the world of a female artist. It reached # 2 in sales in the listings of digital stores, and obtained more than 6 million views just two days after its launch, exceeding 64 million to date. The song has remained in the Top 5 on the "Top Latin Songs" list of digital stores for the longest time, and reached # 5 on the Spotify "Global Viral 50" with more than 43 million streams to date. Lopez and Gente de Zona premiered this song to viewers on July 4 for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, an event broadcast on NBC from New York.

Get ready for the release of the most important and acclaimed album in the career of Jennifer Lopez.
      The YES-team is working the PR circuit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Global Viral 50 on Spotify is nothing to boast about, it should be in the Global Top 50, that's special, neither was the most popular video in the world of a female artist - that is a lie!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#1078

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
        This press release is TRAGIC, did anyone read this. It says the following about Ni Tu Ni Yo (Google Translated):
        "Amor, Amor, Amor" follows in the footsteps of its summer hit "Ni Tú Ni Yo." Shortly after its premiere, the music video became the # 1 trending video on VEVO, in addition to becoming the most popular video in the world of a female artist. It reached # 2 in sales in the listings of digital stores, and obtained more than 6 million views just two days after its launch, exceeding 64 million to date. The song has remained in the Top 5 on the "Top Latin Songs" list of digital stores for the longest time, and reached # 5 on the Spotify "Global Viral 50" with more than 43 million streams to date. Lopez and Gente de Zona premiered this song to viewers on July 4 for Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular, an event broadcast on NBC from New York.

Get ready for the release of the most important and acclaimed album in the career of Jennifer Lopez.
        The YES-team is working the PR circuit

Global Viral 50 on Spotify is nothing to boast about, it should be in the Global Top 50, that's special, neither was the most popular video in the world of a female artist - that is a lie!
        This is a type of promo I guess.. they don't want to believe that NTNY flopped probably.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Nov 15, 2017#1079

They are good with words but not with actions.

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Nov 15, 2017#1080

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            FlyBoy87 wrote:
            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            JFan wrote: Sure, whatever. I was just pointing out that she didn't say the album was coming out at the end of the year like you said she did.
            "End of the year" or "later in the year" does not make much of a difference when we are in August.

Pointless argument.
            On the Instagram live feed J.Lo did mention that the album would come out later in the year. She made this comment a few days ago, and Sept 29 is not a month away. That is practically 2 months away, which very well could mean later in the year. The year only has 4 months left.

Billboard and NBC have both announced that the album would be released September 29th so for now just take that information as is until an official confirmation about any date changes if were to happen.

And for people who are saying she is not promoting the album. She just dropped the first single a few weeks ago, and the music video. She is already getting ready to drop the 2nd single and music video in the next month. And most artist don't promote an album hardcore until a week or two before the release date. I am sure J.Lo has performances planned and lots of promo the week the album comes out and after. Not to mention she has a loaded schedule right now.
            September 29th is next month.

They were discussing what day it was in the beginning of the live video, and how she had a meeting with Sony that morning. You don't think if it was being actually released in September she would had said "the album will be released next month" not "later in the year"?

You guys are not getting it. Is it hard to realize that perhaps the first single isn't doing as well as they thought, so they decided to push the album back? Billboard and NBC announced what? A date that was announced on the "July 4th Fireworks" performance? As we know things can always change. I wouldn't exactly use that as confirmation.

And no, she has not promoted the album. We've had no promo since the first week of July. And I don't recall Jennifer promoting just one or two weeks before an album release. Ever.

For now, I will stick to my guns. If it is actually in September I will say it is too soon, but if it is moved then I will be more happy. She needs the hype.
            JLOz1FaNaTiC was right. :(

Where is he? What's his opinion on Ax3?

#JUSTICEFORJOSH

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1081

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:

BIG LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1082

appreciate the praises y'all! it was a good video and song

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1083

chrisjlover wrote:
                  onlinejlofanCOM wrote:

The YES-team is working the PR circuit

This is a type of promo I guess.. they don't want to believe that NTNY flopped probably.
                  Well would you have preferred if it read like

"Amor Amor Amor follows in the footsteps of summer buzz single NTNY. The songs video peaked at #96 on top videos of the week, dropped off soon after failing to go top 20 in Latin charts and remains one of only two singles by jlo to fail hitting 100million views while also failing to chart on hot 100. So if your still interested her album comes out at some undisclosed time once jlo managed to get a hit"

Yeah what a way to hype the album, people who don't follow charts won't know. As long as Jen and Benny know the truth that it flopped and learn from their mistakes I don't care how they try to paint in on articles.

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Nov 16, 2017#1084

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1085

I have fear that this album will be cancelled...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1086

serenalopez wrote:I have fear that this album will be cancelled...
                        Why ? Is it ur bad energy ?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1087

Because the album has been postponed too many times,we are waiting for this album two years and no other album had this treatment...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1088

serenalopez wrote:Because the album has been postponed too many times,we are waiting for this album two years and no other album had this treatment...
                            If they gonna cancel the album then why releasing thise singles ?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#1089

Of course it won't be canceled... If Love? she released two years later and even leaked, that has no reason to be canceled!

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Nov 16, 2017#1090

It's not going to be canceled, but releasing an album in late November or December will doom her completely. Releasing an album in January is going to be perfect.

Master of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1091

CosTaSsSs wrote:It's not going to be canceled, but releasing an album in late November or December will doom her completely. Releasing an album in January is going to be perfect.

I say for March bookmark me

Contributor

Nov 17, 2017#1092

Does she’ mention a new song “Dimelo Dimelo” here?
                                    When she says “Can I play a new song for you?” She says something and then she says “No Amor Amor Amor”

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1093

Benny asked her to play "Dímelo" but she says Not Dímelo and then introduced Amor x3 LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1094

January!!! :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1095

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Does she’ mention a new song “Dimelo Dimelo” here?
                                          When she says “Can I play a new song for you?” She says something and then she says “No Amor Amor Amor”
                                          At least she is taking the opportunity to do some promo for the song.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1096

So we got another song title :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1097

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                              CosTaSsSs wrote:It's not going to be canceled, but releasing an album in late November or December will doom her completely. Releasing an album in January is going to be perfect.

same here

Nov 17, 2017#1098

omg she did! dimelo!!! omg

Intro to Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#1099

RLO wrote:
                                                  jenny4life2love wrote:

same here
                                                  Would be great in March cause in April probably we'll have Billboard Latin Music Awards. She could do a medley. Good promo for the album.

Contributor

Nov 18, 2017#1100

J wrote:
                                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                    FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: "End of the year" or "later in the year" does not make much of a difference when we are in August.

Pointless argument.
                                                    On the Instagram live feed J.Lo did mention that the album would come out later in the year. She made this comment a few days ago, and Sept 29 is not a month away. That is practically 2 months away, which very well could mean later in the year. The year only has 4 months left.

Billboard and NBC have both announced that the album would be released September 29th so for now just take that information as is until an official confirmation about any date changes if were to happen.

And for people who are saying she is not promoting the album. She just dropped the first single a few weeks ago, and the music video. She is already getting ready to drop the 2nd single and music video in the next month. And most artist don't promote an album hardcore until a week or two before the release date. I am sure J.Lo has performances planned and lots of promo the week the album comes out and after. Not to mention she has a loaded schedule right now.
                                                    September 29th is next month.

They were discussing what day it was in the beginning of the live video, and how she had a meeting with Sony that morning. You don't think if it was being actually released in September she would had said "the album will be released next month" not "later in the year"?

You guys are not getting it. Is it hard to realize that perhaps the first single isn't doing as well as they thought, so they decided to push the album back? Billboard and NBC announced what? A date that was announced on the "July 4th Fireworks" performance? As we know things can always change. I wouldn't exactly use that as confirmation.

And no, she has not promoted the album. We've had no promo since the first week of July. And I don't recall Jennifer promoting just one or two weeks before an album release. Ever.

For now, I will stick to my guns. If it is actually in September I will say it is too soon, but if it is moved then I will be more happy. She needs the hype.
                                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC was right. :(

Where is he? What's his opinion on Ax3?

#JUSTICEFORJOSH
                                                    Honestly, I have been refraining from commenting because it seems the base still doesn't get it.

As I stated before, Amor 3x should have been the first single and now it is a little too late. Yes, I said this. And yes, I can find the quote.

I said it over and over again. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" ruined the entire era. "Amor 3x" is a good song, although the structure is odd. But it is way too similar to "NTNY" production wise, and it's not enough for people to care about another "NTNY" from Jennifer Lopez. Been there done that. It's the same of the same. Not too mention these type of songs do better in the Summer not the Winter. Also, it's likely the streets are only here for Wisin. So we all can thank his base for most of the views. She and her team waited way too long to release this. So all I can do is "LOL" as I visit and read the comments or whatever is left of this forum. Yes, I told ya'll so.

As for the video? Cute. That's all I'm going to say. It has about what three scenes? And the rest she's whoring the hell out of World of Dance? A love song in a NYC subway in the winter type tea? Who agreed to that? Lol. There's not enough pull for replay value. Nice you can serve looks, but where's the iconic visuals, and the flawless dance break that we are all so knew you for? I felt like the snippets did it more justice to be honest. Looked like it was going to be a short film then a generic 2 min. video with 3 scenes of nothing. But let me make myself very clear on something that I had to digest recently on my time away. Jennifer Lopez is not an artist. Not anymore anyway. She is a celebrity. She does not care about her artistry anymore as evident by her music and film choices, her personal life exposed to the tabloids and social media, and the countless pointless projects all pushed from her "yes team". They are all about gathering her next coin, and taking thousands of projects so that she can stay in the limelight til' the good sis can't go any further. She's an icon with a hustler's ambition. That's pretty much all of it.

Lastly, I could care less about her projects these days, and I'm pretty sure most of the GP feels the same way. I put as much effort into her projects as she is in promoting them. She's far more concerned into promoting "J-Rod" than she is in her own musical career and that can throw anyone off to be honest. If only she put just as much effort in her singles as she does with him then we would probably have a hit by now. But this album will flop. Bookmark me. Eitherway, I don't think she cares.

P.S. - All this time she knew Amor 3x was going to be the next single, but they couldn't even rehearse a decent choreo for the song? Walking around the stage and hip-shaking does not an epic performance for a new single make for a phenomenal performer. Tragic. But that's where Miss Jenny stands now. Catch her in Vegas or on the "Second Chances" set as the song plummets the charts, and call it a hit because it reached #1 on Latin itunes for a day. But slay!

Until next time. :hug

Read more posts (1286 remaining)