16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Nov 18, 2017#1101

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    J wrote:
    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    FlyBoy87 wrote:
    On the Instagram live feed J.Lo did mention that the album would come out later in the year. She made this comment a few days ago, and Sept 29 is not a month away. That is practically 2 months away, which very well could mean later in the year. The year only has 4 months left.

Billboard and NBC have both announced that the album would be released September 29th so for now just take that information as is until an official confirmation about any date changes if were to happen.

And for people who are saying she is not promoting the album. She just dropped the first single a few weeks ago, and the music video. She is already getting ready to drop the 2nd single and music video in the next month. And most artist don't promote an album hardcore until a week or two before the release date. I am sure J.Lo has performances planned and lots of promo the week the album comes out and after. Not to mention she has a loaded schedule right now.
    September 29th is next month.

They were discussing what day it was in the beginning of the live video, and how she had a meeting with Sony that morning. You don't think if it was being actually released in September she would had said "the album will be released next month" not "later in the year"?

You guys are not getting it. Is it hard to realize that perhaps the first single isn't doing as well as they thought, so they decided to push the album back? Billboard and NBC announced what? A date that was announced on the "July 4th Fireworks" performance? As we know things can always change. I wouldn't exactly use that as confirmation.

And no, she has not promoted the album. We've had no promo since the first week of July. And I don't recall Jennifer promoting just one or two weeks before an album release. Ever.

For now, I will stick to my guns. If it is actually in September I will say it is too soon, but if it is moved then I will be more happy. She needs the hype.
    JLOz1FaNaTiC was right. :(

Where is he? What's his opinion on Ax3?

#JUSTICEFORJOSH
    Honestly, I have been refraining from commenting because it seems the base still doesn't get it.

As I stated before, Amor 3x should have been the first single and now it is a little too late. Yes, I said this. And yes, I can find the quote.

I said it over and over again. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" ruined the entire era. "Amor 3x" is a good song, although the structure is odd. But it is way too similar to "NTNY" production wise, and it's not enough for people to care about another "NTNY" from Jennifer Lopez. Been there done that. It's the same of the same. Not too mention these type of songs do better in the Summer not the Winter. Also, it's likely the streets are only here for Wisin. So we all can thank his base for most of the views. She and her team waited way too long to release this. So all I can do is "LOL" as I visit and read the comments or whatever is left of this forum. Yes, I told ya'll so.

As for the video? Cute. That's all I'm going to say. It has about what three scenes? And the rest she's whoring the hell out of World of Dance? A love song in a NYC subway in the winter type tea? Who agreed to that? Lol. There's not enough pull for replay value. Nice you can serve looks, but where's the iconic visuals, and the flawless dance break that we are all so knew you for? I felt like the snippets did it more justice to be honest. Looked like it was going to be a short film then a generic 2 min. video with 3 scenes of nothing. But let me make myself very clear on something that I had to digest recently on my time away. Jennifer Lopez is not an artist. Not anymore anyway. She is a celebrity. She does not care about her artistry anymore as evident by her music and film choices, her personal life exposed to the tabloids and social media, and the countless pointless projects all pushed from her "yes team". They are all about gathering her next coin, and taking thousands of projects so that she can stay in the limelight til' the good sis can't go any further. She's an icon with a hustler's ambition. That's pretty much all of it.

Lastly, I could care less about her projects these days, and I'm pretty sure most of the GP feels the same way. I put as much effort into her projects as she is in promoting them. She's far more concerned into promoting "J-Rod" than she is in her own musical career and that can throw anyone off to be honest. If only she put just as much effort in her singles as she does with him then we would probably have a hit by now. But this album will flop. Bookmark me. Eitherway, I don't think she cares.

P.S. - All this time she knew Amor 3x was going to be the next single, but they couldn't even rehearse a decent choreo for the song? Walking around the stage and hip-shaking does not an epic performance for a new single make for a phenomenal performer. Tragic. But that's where Miss Jenny stands now. Catch her in Vegas or on the "Second Chances" set as the song plummets the charts, and call it a hit because it reached #1 on Latin itunes for a day. But slay!

Until next time. :hug

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1102

Lol yea the song is better than NTNY but honesty did the world need yet another JLo vid in NYC on the subway. That concept is outdated already especially since she's done it a billion times before.

Reinvention Jen

And I mean no hate toward her family but she should really be surrounded by professionals. But it lbr the older she gets the less america cares about her music

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1103

So if you don’t like anything her or her team are doing, and if you have psychic powers and can predict all her career movements... why not leave this forum???? Clearly you must not be a fan anymore so why waste your time coming on here everyday with your negativity? Do you have that much time on your hands to be this petty and immature EVERYDAY? Does this make you feel important to express your childish bullshit?

Then ya’ll wonder why Jen and her team pay this “fansite” dust.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1104

Omg jlofsn%ghh6 whatever his name is, Is back. Why can't he just leave. Go save some lives with with those Cleo Psychic Powers Of Yours. :coffee

Having only 2looks and 3 locations does not determine the songs success. Yes it sucks when were use to tons of looks but look at LIU with same director and tons of looks. lousy video and editing. It's about execution. Mj literally had a subway themed video with 1 look and location. Iconic video. Remember the time, scream, black or white, smooth criminal literally all 1-2 look videos. Madonna also has frozen, hung up, music, Ray of light, like a prayer, etc.. Amazing videos that nothing to do with how many times they changed outfits. It's always one complaint or another with you. Yes it couldve been released during summer they fucked up. But I guarantee if this video had like 6 looks you would complain how awkward or mismatched it looks. How it wouldnt make sense to have all these changes and locations for some subway dance battle. And they literally showed the WOD logo once it's not like they plugged it in every chance they had. But do you ms know it all. :coffee

Contributor

Nov 18, 2017#1105

FlyBoy87 wrote:So if you don’t like anything her or her team are doing, and if you have psychic powers and can predict all her career movements... why not leave this forum???? Clearly you must not be a fan anymore so why waste your time coming on here everyday with your negativity? Do you have that much time on your hands to be this petty and immature EVERYDAY? Does this make you feel important to express your childish bullshit?

Then ya’ll wonder why Jen and her team pay this “fansite” dust.
            And you my love are not on Jennifer Lopez's payroll. You really need to get over that to be honest. No matter how much kissing ass you do with her entourage (and sadly on this site) you will never be on her team. You are one of the several fans as to why her career is at a stand-still. You will accept anything she dishes out instead of knowing she can do better and be better. You know damn well her team are not pushing her to her full and talented potential. Sad really. You're head is so far up her ass it's not even funny anymore. Please go check that out.

I haven't been here in almost two months so you surely ain't speaking on my response. A good sis quoted me, and they wanted my opinion because they respect it. The rest you are going to have to deal with. Sorry. You have your opinion and I have mine. Also, since I've been gone almost all fans have been feeling the same way. And that still doesn't question your outlook on her career? If the fact that the stans feel strongly about her career choices, or are giving her constructive criticism that really grinds your gears then maybe it's time for you to go, no? Funny how that works as well.

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1106

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              J wrote:
              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              FlyBoy87 wrote:
              On the Instagram live feed J.Lo did mention that the album would come out later in the year. She made this comment a few days ago, and Sept 29 is not a month away. That is practically 2 months away, which very well could mean later in the year. The year only has 4 months left.

Billboard and NBC have both announced that the album would be released September 29th so for now just take that information as is until an official confirmation about any date changes if were to happen.

And for people who are saying she is not promoting the album. She just dropped the first single a few weeks ago, and the music video. She is already getting ready to drop the 2nd single and music video in the next month. And most artist don't promote an album hardcore until a week or two before the release date. I am sure J.Lo has performances planned and lots of promo the week the album comes out and after. Not to mention she has a loaded schedule right now.

They were discussing what day it was in the beginning of the live video, and how she had a meeting with Sony that morning. You don't think if it was being actually released in September she would had said "the album will be released next month" not "later in the year"?

You guys are not getting it. Is it hard to realize that perhaps the first single isn't doing as well as they thought, so they decided to push the album back? Billboard and NBC announced what? A date that was announced on the "July 4th Fireworks" performance? As we know things can always change. I wouldn't exactly use that as confirmation.

And no, she has not promoted the album. We've had no promo since the first week of July. And I don't recall Jennifer promoting just one or two weeks before an album release. Ever.

For now, I will stick to my guns. If it is actually in September I will say it is too soon, but if it is moved then I will be more happy. She needs the hype.

#JUSTICEFORJOSH
              Honestly, I have been refraining from commenting because it seems the base still doesn't get it.

As I stated before, Amor 3x should have been the first single and now it is a little too late. Yes, I said this. And yes, I can find the quote.

I said it over and over again. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" ruined the entire era. "Amor 3x" is a good song, although the structure is odd. But it is way too similar to "NTNY" production wise, and it's not enough for people to care about another "NTNY" from Jennifer Lopez. Been there done that. It's the same of the same. Not too mention these type of songs do better in the Summer not the Winter. Also, it's likely the streets are only here for Wisin. So we all can thank his base for most of the views. She and her team waited way too long to release this. So all I can do is "LOL" as I visit and read the comments or whatever is left of this forum. Yes, I told ya'll so.

As for the video? Cute. That's all I'm going to say. It has about what three scenes? And the rest she's whoring the hell out of World of Dance? A love song in a NYC subway in the winter type tea? Who agreed to that? Lol. There's not enough pull for replay value. Nice you can serve looks, but where's the iconic visuals, and the flawless dance break that we are all so knew you for? I felt like the snippets did it more justice to be honest. Looked like it was going to be a short film then a generic 2 min. video with 3 scenes of nothing. But let me make myself very clear on something that I had to digest recently on my time away. Jennifer Lopez is not an artist. Not anymore anyway. She is a celebrity. She does not care about her artistry anymore as evident by her music and film choices, her personal life exposed to the tabloids and social media, and the countless pointless projects all pushed from her "yes team". They are all about gathering her next coin, and taking thousands of projects so that she can stay in the limelight til' the good sis can't go any further. She's an icon with a hustler's ambition. That's pretty much all of it.

Lastly, I could care less about her projects these days, and I'm pretty sure most of the GP feels the same way. I put as much effort into her projects as she is in promoting them. She's far more concerned into promoting "J-Rod" than she is in her own musical career and that can throw anyone off to be honest. If only she put just as much effort in her singles as she does with him then we would probably have a hit by now. But this album will flop. Bookmark me. Eitherway, I don't think she cares.

P.S. - All this time she knew Amor 3x was going to be the next single, but they couldn't even rehearse a decent choreo for the song? Walking around the stage and hip-shaking does not an epic performance for a new single make for a phenomenal performer. Tragic. But that's where Miss Jenny stands now. Catch her in Vegas or on the "Second Chances" set as the song plummets the charts, and call it a hit because it reached #1 on Latin itunes for a day. But slay!

Gotta basically stick to the facts on this statement: JLo had her time we shall always remember her standing ovation groundbreaking moments and highlights of her career. But, at the end of the day her time is running out she pushing 50 and she basically what we like to call a done deal in terms of mainstream hollywood and the media. She not the "IT Girl" like we once use to love and know her for. It no shade she basically did her lane and their nothing left for her but her "Yes Team" to continue to bank in coins on random and new inventive ways to continue to keep her working. Hence why she does a lot of self producing with Elaine. But thanks to her Beauty is what people strive to invest on following up on Jen and her new relationships. She will always be a amazing "Entertainer" but their many Latina Ladies coming up and the competition becoming impossible to beat "Camila Cabello and Cardi B" The new latin generation JLo is Veteran for the community of the latino community.

20K7,825
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,825

Nov 18, 2017#1107

LOL

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1108

Sad but true . I do believe her mainstream power is gone . I mean the song despite chartting good on itunes it didnt even enter the top 200 on spotify . But as a fan AAA is really a great track and they have to push it . She can deliver a hit guys .
                  The only good thing that s happening to Amor is the views are increasing ...

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

Nov 18, 2017#1109

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Honestly, I have been refraining from commenting because it seems the base still doesn't get it.

Welcome back Josh. :hug

I agree 100%.But it's not only Jen's fault though. Fact is that she doesn't have the support of a rich record company. :(

I loved Ain't Your Mama and the video for AYM was amazing. But we all know that the video almost didn't happen (https://pagesix.com/2016/05/08/j-los-te ... mama-video)...

A good music video doesn't have to be expensive though. She just needs to come with something creative (and a good song with replay value of course).

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1110

You see lots of comments like JLOz1FaNaTiC's on twitter. I have noticed the fans are getting more restless with her on social media over the lack of promoting the single. She took the Dubai coins when she should have been out promoting her single.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1111

I think ironic criticized NTNY and say that Amor3x is better. The melody of the two songs are pretty much the same :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1112

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Honestly, I have been refraining from commenting because it seems the base still doesn't get it.

I've missed you Josh :friends:
                          I have to say you've been right about this era. People need reality check. One thing is to be supportive and other is to be delusional.
                          Like J said, she doesn't need insane budget for decent video, just creative vision and finally some good choreo since she always mentions she's dancer first. It's pity she doesn't have another dance routine Get Right.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1113

pitbulljlo wrote:

I've missed you Josh :friends:
                            I have to say you've been right about this era. People need reality check. One thing is to be supportive and other is to be delusional.
                            Like J said, she doesn't need insane budget for decent video, just creative vision and finally some good choreo since she always mentions she's dancer first. It's pity she doesn't have another dance routine Get Right.
                            Completely in accordance with what you said. :dance2

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1114

J wrote:

Welcome back Josh. :hug

I agree 100%.But it's not only Jen's fault though. Fact is that she doesn't have the support of a rich record company. :(

I loved Ain't Your Mama and the video for AYM was amazing. But we all know that the video almost didn't happen (https://pagesix.com/2016/05/08/j-los-te ... mama-video)...

A good music video doesn't have to be expensive though. She just needs to come with something creative (and a good song with replay value of course).

I love How they know it the truth and denying makes them look bad. To protect the innocent when it the truth then why do product placements. With all the money in the world. Their trying to save budget sicne music not selling well hers basically

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1115

Recorded Tracks:
                                -Olvidame y Pega la Vuelta (Duet with Marc Anthony)
                                -Llegaste (Duet with Roberto Carlos)
                                -Mírate
                                -Amnesia
                                -Un Poquito de tu Amor
                                -Que Se Jodan
                                -Ni Tu Ni Yo (Feat. Gente de Zona)
                                -Él
                                -Amor Amor Amor (Feat.Wisin)
                                -Dime Que Me Esperas
                                -A Tu Lado (Feat. Nicky Jam)
                                -Song With Yandel
                                -Song With J.Balvin
                                Recordanto (feat. Maluma)

there's also a song called "Dimelo"

12K588
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K588

Nov 18, 2017#1116

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1117

Welcome back, Josh! :hug

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1118

The essays r back, yay... :coffee :coffee

14K678
                                      Admin
                                      14K678

Nov 18, 2017#1119

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                        J wrote:
                                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                        FlyBoy87 wrote:

#JUSTICEFORJOSH

I totally agree. I haven't posted in weeks cause she isn't really doing much that is interesting to me anymore and I have kind of moved on.

It seems like she's releasing music on autopilot lately. There has been zero creativity in her last few music videos & performances. The concepts and performances are all recycled.

I truly believe that if she puts everything into her music she still has it in her to create something amazing, but as long as she keeps taking on a million projects at once, I feel like it's not going tot happen anymore.

I'll keep waiting for a creative rebirth...

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Nov 18, 2017#1120

*sigh*
                                          I wouldn't comment because the shitload of toxic people in here don't deserve the time or the effort anymore but since i still love this forum, Jen and most JLovers in here, here it goes...

Just a reminder since many of you care so much about Jen as an artist (honestly you only care about success since you would all lick where you now spit if anything had slayed commercially or critically) . . . Jen as an artist is a better performer, vocalist, actress etc than she's ever been and that's a fact. Period.

Please continue your circlejerk of delusional self absorbed rants you dare to call "constructive criticism". :coffee

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Nov 18, 2017#1121

panos86 wrote:*sigh*
                                            I wouldn't comment because the shitload of toxic people in here don't deserve the time or the effort anymore but since i still love this forum, Jen and most JLovers in here, here it goes...

Just a reminder since many of you care so much about Jen as an artist (honestly you only care about success since you would all lick where you now spit if anything had slayed commercially or critically) . . . Jen as an artist is a better performer, vocalist, actress etc than she's ever been and that's a fact. Period.

Please continue your circlejerk of delusional self absorbed rants you dare to call "constructive criticism". :coffee
                                            You cannot be serious. You REALLY think Jen is at her best right now, evolved as an artist etc?
                                            For me, Jen doesn't even look like she is trying. Like she doesn't care anymore.
                                            She is nowhere using her full/talented potential and if you can't see this, it is really sad imo..

I used to get goosebumps from her new projects when i first see them, but now I feel embarrassed watching her new music videos and some performances. And I don't even watch new performances anymore, cuz I've seen the same thing like million times already.

I really hope she'll re-invent herself and come up with -creative- projects soon.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Nov 18, 2017#1122

mEm wrote:
                                              panos86 wrote:*sigh*

You cannot be serious. You REALLY think Jen is at her best right now, evolved as an artist etc?
                                              For me, Jen doesn't even look like she is trying. Like she doesn't care anymore.
                                              She is nowhere using her full/talented potential and if you can't see this, it is really sad imo..
                                              You probably mean the material while i mean her as an artist. That's two different things, you all mix it up and it's unfair to Jen and the work she's done over the years.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1123

RLO wrote:Recorded Tracks:
                                                -Song With J.Balvin"
                                                She didn't record anything with J Balvin, at least we got no confirmation. She just met him in the studio!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1124

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                  -Song With J.Balvin"
                                                  She didn't record anything with J Balvin, at least we got no confirmation. She just met him in the studio!
                                                  yeah in the beginning of the year! oh well my mistake

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#1125

RLO wrote:
                                                    Mille Backer wrote:
                                                    -Song With J.Balvin"
                                                    yeah in the beginning of the year! oh well my mistake
                                                    It would be nice if it were true...

Read more posts (1261 remaining)