Contributor

Sep 05, 2017#676

moejlo wrote:Yes let s hope she manages to do AKA S NUMBERS LOL
    I already predicted this months ago. She will be lucky if she even pulls 15K first week. Shakira sold 29K in her first week with global smash "Chantaje".

Jen has no hype, no promo, no interest in the Latin market. The second single will not do much either. It's too late. The era was ruined when "NTNY" was dropped so don't count your lucky stars for A.K.A. numbers.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#677

Sad but true lets. Hope for some miracles with AAA

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#678

I don't care about numbers or charts right now, all I want is the album!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#679

Who cares about album sales it flopping is a given. All Reggaeton Artists Flop With album sales yet no one says anything cuz they score radio and streaming hits. That needs to be our focus. Strengthening Jens presence on spotify and getting her Youtube power back with great videos. I don't think NTNY single handedly ruined the era. Many things have gone wrong and it's not like it was promoted to the point people lost interest in the era because of it. It was literally thrown out there horrible video and all. Also Jens team is so damn slow. The fact we're nearly 1 year since that Latin Grammy performance yet the album date isn't set yet and everything's a mess

Contributor

Sep 05, 2017#680

juniorsega wrote:Who cares about album sales it flopping is a given. All Reggaeton Artists Flop With album sales yet no one says anything cuz they score radio and streaming hits. That needs to be our focus. Strengthening Jens presence on spotify and getting her Youtube power back with great videos. I don't think NTNY single handedly ruined the era. Many things have gone wrong and it's not like it was promoted to the point people lost interest in the era because of it. It was literally thrown out there horrible video and all. Also Jens team is so damn slow. The fact we're nearly 1 year since that Latin Grammy performance yet the album date isn't set yet and everything's a mess
            Horrible comparison.

You can't compare a Reggaeton star to an iconic Pop global megastar like Jen. Talk about apples to oranges. Let's not make excuses. A flop is a flop. Reggaeton artists were never about album sales even pre-digital era. They were mainly local.

I do agree with everything else. But it's not like anything will change; her team sucks.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#681

wonder what ever happened to those spotify sessions

Intro to Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#682

^^ literally was thinking about this yesterday :fool:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#683

I'm sure Spotify sessions will be released once the album is out.

Sep 05, 2017#684

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                    NB1990 wrote:
                    emiliano06 wrote:
                    NB1990 wrote:When is this album being released in September or October ?
                    October!! :cheer
                    Thanks do you know what date in October ?
                    No date has been announced, only changed from Sept 29 to now October. I asked her team and they said more info will be released real soon.
                    Let's hope *fingers crossed*.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#685

October sounds more reliable at this point, but I am hoping Sony Music Latin and Jen announce something themselves, 'cause I'm growing bored.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#686

It's about time we get some official info.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#687

They should put AAA WITH ALBUM PRE ORDER

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#688

moejlo wrote:They should put AAA WITH ALBUM PRE ORDER
                            X2 :cheer

22K4,158
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,158

Sep 05, 2017#689

They should definitely release the album cover and make it available for pre-order when Amor Amor Amor drops. Also two promotional singles before the album, one should be Mírate and the other A Tu Ládo.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#690

She's not even doing radio tour before dropping single. She's too busy hanging out with Arod and making workout videos for his business. So tired of waiting for her to care! Smdh

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#691

If the album goes up for pre-order at the release of "Amor Amor Amor", we'd get "Ni Tú Ni Yo" with it, and maybe "Chegaste" and "Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta" if they're included. That's four songs [potentially] from the album. No pre-release, unless the latter two are excluded.

46K3,683
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,683

Sep 05, 2017#692

Taina Mia wrote:She's not even doing radio tour before dropping single. She's too busy hanging out with Arod and making workout videos for his business. So tired of waiting for her to care! Smdh Spending 14 hours a day on the Shades of Blue set and prepping for Vegas and her new movie.
                                    Fixed.

20K7,956
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,956

Sep 05, 2017#693

She's doing good on spanish radios without radio tour.
                                      Maybe she will do some interviews around album release.
                                      And I dk if she would feel comfortable to do live interviews in spanish on radios lol

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#694

JenRox wrote:
                                        Taina Mia wrote:She's not even doing radio tour before dropping single. She's too busy hanging out with Arod and making workout videos for his business. So tired of waiting for her to care! Smdh Spending 14 hours a day on the Shades of Blue set and prepping for Vegas and her new movie.
                                        Fixed.
                                        I was about to do this, thank you.

Master of Jenology

Sep 05, 2017#695

Nothin On Me wrote:If the album goes up for pre-order at the release of "Amor Amor Amor", we'd get "Ni Tú Ni Yo" with it, and maybe "Chegaste" and "Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta" if they're included. That's four songs [potentially] from the album. No pre-release, unless the latter two are excluded.
                                          and "Mirate" too !

:love2 :bow

My fav song at this moment!

46K3,683
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,683

Sep 06, 2017#696

I love Mirate so much! I REALLY hope that ends up on the album. I need it in HQ. :love

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 06, 2017#697

chrisjlover wrote:
                                              JenRox wrote:
                                              Fixed.
                                              I was about to do this, thank you.
                                              You tell em.

14K2,713
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,713

Sep 06, 2017#698

Mirate should be the 1st single, it do better views tan NTNY

Intro to Jenology

Sep 06, 2017#699

rafaelsalguero wrote:Mirate should be the 1st single, it do better views tan NTNY
                                                  Are u Crazy??
                                                  Better views???
                                                  Mirate could be the worst thing that she can drop as first single.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 06, 2017#700

I really hope she comes to México this time to promote the album.

Read more posts (1686 remaining)