Intro to Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#226

daisylo wrote:September 29 seem so far away.. :(
    I'm saying but trust me time flies next thing you know it'll be September 11

Contributor

Jul 21, 2017#227

She needs to take a note from Romeos promo:

Lit the Empire State Building the night before
      Take SBS (Mega NYC and more) and play the whole album explaining every song
      Album under "New Music" in Apple.
      Magazine covers
      Private concerts

Master of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#228

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She needs to take a note from Romeos promo:

Magazine covers
        Private concerts

Ooooop lmao

16K4,312
        Contributor
        16K4,312

Jul 22, 2017#229

Magazine covers
          Private concerts

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#230

Magazine covers
            Private concerts
            If only...

By the way, I'm going a hunch, but I believe the album release date will change. There's really no point to release this in Sept. when we have zero hype/promo. The album will flop. Unless, she decides to drop a 2nd single in August.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#231

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Magazine covers
              Private concerts
              If only...

By the way, I'm going a hunch, but I believe the album release date will change. There's really no point to release this in Sept. when we have zero hype/promo. The album will flop. Unless, she decides to drop a 2nd single in August.
              It would be a huge mistake if the album is not released on September. The delay has been too much. People are losing interest because of this.

Jul 22, 2017#232

Dropping a second single (AAA) on September 28th would be better :cheer

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#233

emiliano06 wrote:
                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Magazine covers
                  Private concerts
                  If only...

It would be a huge mistake if the album is not released on September. The delay has been too much. People are losing interest because of this.
                  People have lost interest because of the type of music she's been putting out, lack of promo and inconsistent performances at awards shows. The album was said to come out spring but they didn't give a date, sept 29 is the first official date and I hope they don't push it. Not good to see a JLO caliber type of artist struggling to release a Spanish language album.

Master of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#234

So funny story I had a weird dream that Shen team pushed back the Album till November!!!

16K4,312
                    Contributor
                    16K4,312

Jul 22, 2017#235

They said the album was coming in November at first place, so at least they wouldnt be lying at all, just a year late lol.

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#236

mEm wrote:They said the album was coming in November at first place, so at least they wouldnt be lying at all, just a year late lol.
                        Source ?

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#237

She should just forget the Spanish album. I really couldn't care less for it. Give us another English album and make it good.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#238

Speechless

16K4,312
                            Contributor
                            16K4,312

Jul 22, 2017#239

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                              mEm wrote:They said the album was coming in November at first place, so at least they wouldnt be lying at all, just a year late lol.
                              Source ?
                              The first single was supposed to come out on November, not the album, my mistake

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... e-producer

Jul 22, 2017#240

gotti wrote:She should just forget the Spanish album. I really couldn't care less for it. Give us another English album and make it good.
                                She should release it as EP, free download. And film another video to support the EP, it would be great for her Latin fans.
                                Of course she should save the best 3 Spanish tracks (Amor Amor / the song with Maluma etc) for the English album.
                                12 New English songs + 3 Spanish hot songs (total of 15 songs) = New English album.
                                moejlo wrote:Speechless
                                well, don't be. It's not actually a bad idea. Besides a few fans here, there is absolutely NO demand for a Spanish album from her.

Olvidame y pega la vuelta with Marc Anthony
                                Chegaste with Roberto Carlos
                                and now Ni Tu Ni Yo with Gente De Zona... what does this say? What happened to these songs?
                                People do not want Spanish songs from her.

She had her worst era ever (A.K.A) and it really is not a good time to release a Spanish album.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#241

U realise that when she releases her new English Album, the Spanish songs will be more then two years old, since the recording, right?

Stop the Bullshit!!! She should release another Single and then the spanish album and move on

22K4,156
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,156

Jul 22, 2017#242

No EPs. Only albums, she should just release music for her fans, if the songs are going to be hits... then good! She should release the Nicky Jam or Maluma collab in August.

16K4,312
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,312

Jul 22, 2017#243

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:U realise that when she releases her new English Album, the Spanish songs will be more then two years old, since the recording, right?
                                      Stop the Bullshit!!! She should release another Single and then the spanish album and move on
                                      Have you heard Love? album? Half of the songs from that album leaked ages ago, yet they did not change the tracklist and kept the songs.

I'm just trying to say that besides few people here, most people wont even notice that she released a Spanish album.
                                      I hope i'll be wrong. I hope it'll break records.

46K3,676
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,676

Jul 22, 2017#244

That is ridiculous. Music is about more than charts. :rolleyes

20K7,952
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,952

Jul 22, 2017#245

You are crazy !

Spanish album is coming and you have to finally accept this !
                                          No english album on the horizon ... deal with it people ! lol

And stop being so obsessed with charts ...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#246

I am here for the spanish album and I am beyond excited!! Guys come on! This will probably be her last spanish album. I am pretty sure we'll have a lot of english music next year and the others. :cheer

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#247

JenRox wrote:That is ridiculous. Music is about more than charts. :rolleyes
                                              Charts reflect DEMAND, especially now with streaming being counted. There is NO demand. She's wasting time she could be using giving us an English album we actually want.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#248

gotti wrote:
                                                Charts reflect DEMAND, especially now with streaming being counted. There is NO demand. She's wasting time she could be using giving us an English album we actually want.
                                                If you don´t like her wasting her time don´t do the same. Shut your mouth up and wait for an English album! :x

As for me, I´m looking forward her second Spanish album. I´m sure I will love it, and yes, I like Ni Tú Ni Yo, it´s a nice dance song. And I´m sure there are people who like it too!

So, who don´t like the project, don´t ennoy us and don´t waste your time here!!! :argh

20K7,952
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,952

Jul 22, 2017#249

If you want this english album like you wanted A.K.A then she made a very good decision lol

And Ni Tu Ni Yo is already doing 10 times better on spotify than all of AKA singles combined, the same with the video (except Booty for an obvious reason lol).

46K3,676
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,676

Jul 22, 2017#250

gotti wrote:
                                                    She is at a point where she can pursue what she wants whether people are interested or not. Music is about more than mass appeal and the charts. You guys talk about her like she is a robot who exists to create what you want to consume. Don't want a Spanish album? Fine, focus on her 12 other projects.

I, for one, am very interested and can't wait for the Spanish album.

Read more posts (2136 remaining)