Doctor of Jenology
20K7,749

Feb 23, 2018#1526

Hope it's good !

22K4,125
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,125

Feb 23, 2018#1527

Excited!! I would really love a double disc from both sessions of Por Primera Vez.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1528

Anitta said wants a featuring with the Queen-Lo
        @ 1:57 :cheer

would be interesting :cheer :omg

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1529

super excited there are so many songs coming out hope we get album news this spring!!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1530

Like some of you, I just hope she doesn't discard the ballads... I still want the final version of Mirate. :love2
            Other than that, I'm super excited. I want Jenny to give us some current BOPS!!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1531

rafaelsalguero wrote:I think the Maluma song sucks,
              %) %)

So, Por Primera Vez is Love? Part 2
              Hopefully we will get our On The Floor 2 #SOON

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#1532

"El Anillo" is the name of the new song that she recorded?

Master of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#1533

I dont understand why she keeps going back to record new music... shes been releasing such amazing songs lately... NTNY, Amor Amor .. US they are all amazing songs its just that she not promoting the singles. Whats the difference recording more songs? to drop and leave them without any promo.... its upsetting. The problem isnt the music Jen.

22K4,125
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,125

Feb 24, 2018#1534

I have to agree, the problem isn't the music. I mean Ni Tu Ni Yo was never my favorite, but it felt like a good single to keep the audience informed about her upcoming Spanish music. The problem was the video which lacked something memorable. Amor Amor Amor is a great song, had a great video, and in my opinion one of her best singles 'cause it sounds like her old classic material. I don't want her to throw them off the radar and the album, but probably she will release a bundle featuring Ni Tu Ni Yo, Amor Amor Amor, Dinero, Us or Dos and then she will release a new single in Summer which will follow the release of the Spanish album.

Master of Jenology

Feb 25, 2018#1535

CosTaSsSs wrote:I have to agree, the problem isn't the music. I mean Ni Tu Ni Yo was never my favorite, but it felt like a good single to keep the audience informed about her upcoming Spanish music. The problem was the video which lacked something memorable. Amor Amor Amor is a great song, had a great video, and in my opinion one of her best singles 'cause it sounds like her old classic material. I don't want her to throw them off the radar and the album, but probably she will release a bundle featuring Ni Tu Ni Yo, Amor Amor Amor, Dinero, Us or Dos and then she will release a new single in Summer which will follow the release of the Spanish album.
                      Exactly my point above... NTNY video didnt do anything for the song and she stop promo after the 4th July performance... i guess we will have to wait and see... there isnt much the fans can do.. we been loyal.

16K4,277
                      Contributor
                      16K4,277

Feb 25, 2018#1536

It was a great decision NOT TO push Ni Tu Ni Yo further after that video and the performance imo. Nothing would have changed. It'd be like First Love again if she continued promoting... Remember that she did the best promotion of a pop girl could dream (when AKA / First Love was released) All the great promotion opportunities were wasted when Jen promoted the hell out of First Love. When the song is just not good, nothing can save it imo.

If only she promoted On The Floor / I'm Into You / Dance Again / Booty like she promoted First Love, things would have been so different.

22K4,125
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,125

Feb 25, 2018#1537

The thing with First Love was that radios were playing it, if I'm not mistaken it had 20.000 audience, her biggest since Dance Again if I'm not again mistaken. lol you can't blame the song, it was catchy but the people weren't here for it. If it was released after Booty it may have been a hit.

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Feb 25, 2018#1538

Not to mention that they chose a concept for First Love that didn't fit the song AT ALL and alienated people imho. FL was a flawless pop production by Max Martin, a positive song with upbeat melody and it had a black/white dramatic video and live performances with Jen alone on stage performing the funk break and Aint no mountain high enough (?!?!?!) . . . I mean what kind of hot mess!
                            It should have a colourful pop video with dancers and original choreo, live performances full with energy and interesting sets not the way they did it as if it was some kind of power ballad... and i say all this as a fan of the FL video! But it didn't fit the song at all... in general a solid and cohesive artistic vision/concept is VERY important ESPECIALLY for an artist like Jen.

14K2,755
                            Contributor
                            14K2,755

Feb 25, 2018#1539

FL video is one of my favs though. Editing, her looks, the look and feel everything was on point

I do agree that a poppy colorful video wouldve suited the song better. Just by the looks of the video I love it

20K7,749
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,749

Feb 25, 2018#1540

FL video is just gorgeous, but, yeah it doesnt fit the song.

Master of Jenology

Feb 25, 2018#1541

I didnt Care for the song or video. The song itself was to old school for the audiences at the time. It felt like it was a 90s record and that why it fell short. The sound was dated,Video was created with no thought which is why it tanked. Plain and simple

23K5,923
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,923

Feb 28, 2018#1542

This is SLAYING me today.

If this doesn't make the cut, I'm going to hurt somebody.

22K4,125
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,125

Feb 28, 2018#1543

Yes, Mirate is one of her best recordings! I will be furious if she doesn't include it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1544

What's wrong with the FL video? Personally, I loved the song and the video together. Though the intro with the flashbacks reminded me of the video of Taylor Swift's IKYWT. Still, I love FL.

16K4,277
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,277

Feb 28, 2018#1545

nixy1991 wrote:This is SLAYING me today.

Don't get too excited, studio version may be different than this perfection.
                                          Remember how Never Satisfied / Us sounded like when Jen first performed it?
                                          Removing that solo electro guitar part from Never Satisfied? It was perfect.
                                          They killed the energy of both Never Satisfied / US

23K5,923
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,923

Feb 28, 2018#1546

QueenCedar101 wrote:What's wrong with the FL video? Personally, I loved the song and the video together. Though the intro with the flashbacks reminded me of the video of Taylor Swift's IKYWT. Still, I love FL.
                                            It's a cute video, and she looks gorgeous in it but it doesn't fit the song IMO. The black and white cinematography for a fun pop song just doesn't make any sense. And that aspect ratio, yeesh. So glad that trend is over.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1547

nixy1991 wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:What's wrong with the FL video? Personally, I loved the song and the video together. Though the intro with the flashbacks reminded me of the video of Taylor Swift's IKYWT. Still, I love FL.
                                              It's a cute video, and she looks gorgeous in it but it doesn't fit the song IMO. The black and white cinematography for a fun pop song just doesn't make any sense. And that aspect ratio, yeesh. So glad that trend is over.
                                              I mean, I respect the opinions. I was just saying that to me, I thought it was fine. It could've became colorful after the song started, but I still really liked it.

20K7,749
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,749

Feb 28, 2018#1548

mEm wrote:

It's nothing comparing to what they did to Everybody's Girl lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1549

I wanted mirate since day one

16K4,277
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,277

Feb 28, 2018#1550

Luka711 wrote:
                                                    mEm wrote:

It's nothing comparing to what they did to Everybody's Girl lol
                                                    yeah, i still have that low quality Everyboy's Girl rip which was AMAZING
                                                    They murdered that too.

Read more posts (836 remaining)