"World Of Dance" - Season 1 Episode 4 (Duels)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Aug 2nd, 2017, 2:18 pm

Ratings:
World of Dance (NBC)
1.8/7
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Aug 2nd, 2017, 6:11 pm

tah71 wrote:I think the Les Twins are sorta cocky, and definitely overrated! I thought K&M were so much better!! I'm so so on Swing Latino. I agree that Diana was pretty weak last night, but she seemed to handle her lost well, for an eleven year old. I hope to see her back!

I'm gonna be rooting for Eva to take it all!! :cheer

I was very impressed with how she handled it, too.
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology

by justSWEET, Aug 2nd, 2017, 6:26 pm

Yea I think Eva will take the win too! she was great
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Aug 3rd, 2017, 4:51 am

I can't beleive the Kinjaz lost!!!! Obviously they are trying to make Les Twins the winner. We all know swing latinos and that solo girl do not have a chance....i fckin can't believe it...
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Aug 3rd, 2017, 8:53 pm

^^ I think Eva has a very strong chance of winning it!! :smile:

Gonna miss the show, I'm already looking forward to season 2!! :D
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Aug 3rd, 2017, 8:59 pm

The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

I routing anyone besides Les Twins.,,im so sorry that one of them got injured but seriously their dance always the same nothing new.
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Aug 3rd, 2017, 9:08 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\

Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.

I found she was upset when neyo gave 100... i forget the comment she made... LOL
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Aug 3rd, 2017, 11:34 pm

rainman wrote:The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

I routing anyone besides Les Twins.,,im so sorry that one of them got injured but seriously their dance always the same nothing new.

Im a dancer! So i know about creativity and true talent. Kinjaz are the most deserving
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Aug 4th, 2017, 8:28 am

Dancej wrote:
rainman wrote:The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

Im a dancer! So i know about creativity and true talent. Kinjaz are the most deserving

They are exceptionally fantastic and talented dancers i do love them...but tbh their last dance wasnt a million dollar dance... thought they would have come harder...i really love them too.
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Aug 4th, 2017, 9:14 am

rainman wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\

Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.

I found she was upset when neyo gave 100... i forget the comment she made... LOL

Oh, yeah, about thinking they were perfect. But that part is true! :lol: I could see a 99, but a flawless performance!? :lol:
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Aug 5th, 2017, 12:00 am

rainman wrote:
Dancej wrote:

They are exceptionally fantastic and talented dancers i do love them...but tbh their last dance wasnt a million dollar dance... thought they would have come harder...i really love them too.

And swing Latinos performance was? When ur judging on a competition u have to judge in terms of the overall performances they have given. And Kinjaz were the ones who have been giving something different. They are fresh thry are unique precise and very creative. Whereas im seeing the same ...like vegas show everytime with swing Latinos

Return to “General Discussion”