Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#204

thank you!!!

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#205

Professional footage of the concert!!!!!! :woot :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#206

I love the outfits she wore! They look bomb on her. Especially the ones below:

daisylo wrote:

I'm so allured by her beauty. But her best accessory is her smile. It's so beautiful! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#207

Apparently, it was amazing !

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Nov 19, 2017#208

Where is vertical video, where is the choreography they rehearsed? :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#209

was a vertical video?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#210

Does anyone know the setlist?

12K11,426
                      Contributor
                      12K11,426

Nov 20, 2017#211

^Just look up any show she's done within the past 5 years...the set list never changes.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#212

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Just look up any show she's done within the past 5 years...the set list never changes.
                          And if the set list never changes, then I'm not surprised. I saw the DAWT movie the other night, and the performances seemed similar to what she still does today, with the same vocal tracks, and maybe different moves every once in a while.

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#213

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Just look up any show she's done within the past 5 years...the set list never changes.
                            Hahaha!! So true!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#214

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Nov 21, 2017#215

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#216

daisylo wrote:
                                  tah71 wrote:An interview in Dubai.

Her response about Trump was a bit lame, she kinda criticize him on insta and with that line about paper towel during the charity event but can’t do it on interview.

Honestly, i thought she kept it classy and gave an appropriate response. It’s not like she had to take a jab a Trump, because she really didn’t. I think her response about Trump was appropriate. She didn’t call him out by name, but just gave a reasonable response. She keeps her response classy, she’s humble, and she seems genuinely nice, with a big heart. I love her for that!
                                  I would love to work with her or interview her someday! :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#217

Master of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#218

alexjlover wrote:

Looks to me when she sang "Amor Amor Amor" she could not find the right key to fit her tone when singing live. She sound very tired and rushing to keep up with the beat. She should of lip sing the song it would of been better and add the choreography for the video to give it the oomph.

Plus I am trying to figure out why the studio version she sound so young and high pitched at a different tone and when singing live she sound so out of breath and bassy. hmmm

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#219

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                        alexjlover wrote:

Looks to me when she sang "Amor Amor Amor" she could not find the right key to fit her tone when singing live. She sound very tired and rushing to keep up with the beat. She should of lip sing the song it would of been better and add the choreography for the video to give it the oomph.

Plus I am trying to figure out why the studio version she sound so young and high pitched at a different tone and when singing live she sound so out of breath and bassy. hmmm
                                        Maybe this happens because they blocked you for the mv....... lol

Master of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#220

chrisjlover wrote:
                                          jenny4life2love wrote:
                                          alexjlover wrote:

Lets try that again Im asking a question. Are you still in the past sis?.... :evil:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#221

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                            chrisjlover wrote:
                                            jenny4life2love wrote:
                                            alexjlover wrote:

Lets try that again Im asking a question. Are you still in the past sis?....
                                            Are YOU asking me that question? Sweetie.... you're bringing the incident in almost every thread here

Intro to Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#222

Do we not know the official setlist yet?

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#223

iKnowHer wrote:Do we not know the official setlist yet?

It’s basically the same set list she does in Vegas.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#224

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                                  iKnowHer wrote:Do we not know the official setlist yet?

It’s basically the same set list she does in Vegas.
                                                  Not in the same order

Intro to Jenology

Dec 07, 2017#225

did we ever figure out the full setlist?

Read more posts (6 remaining)