Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#126

Why it looks messy? Her extensions are maybe too long for those moves, i'm sure Versace had better outfits for her and AAA vocals ...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#127

Remember the first time she performed NTNY and the last time.. big difference.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#128

omg Amor Amor Amor vocals more like Horror Horror Horror :(

14K2,800
        Contributor
        14K2,800

Nov 15, 2017#129

Hope we get some hq pics
          Thats most exciting to me as I saw these performances over and over again last few years

But yeah totally get she aint putting up a new show for this
          Amor live my god no bueno

The Versace outfit is dope to me, this is what she should wear during the bronx section

26K8,934
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,934

Nov 15, 2017#130

Amor Amor Amor :cheer

I’d like to see the full performance. :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#131

JenRox wrote:
              mEm wrote:
              Even the tribute that I did went to No 1 on iTunes the next day.
              this just proves that Jen's team keep telling her that her songs are doing well. Benny/her team probably tell her that all her songs are #1 on charts...
              Jen should get a reality check.

So sad to see how she is surrended by unprofessionals. I mean, she is one of the biggest artists ever, she could be working with best creative team. Yet she picks family members/close friends to work with who are hungry for more money.
              It did go to #1 on the Latin iTunes chart the next day.
              Exactly. He’s so annoying with his negativity all the time.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#132

Delete it Benny! #tragic
                Where are the prerecorded vocals and the 15 backup dancers?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#133

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:

Delete it Benny! #tragic
                  Where are the prerecorded vocals and the 15 backup dancers?
                  I think they're saving a way more dancing performance of AAA for the show on friday... At least I hope so :lol:

26K8,934
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,934

Nov 15, 2017#134

Amor Amor Amor! :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#135

^
                      hmmm feels like she had a technical issue as she is unjustified bad

Master of Jenology

Nov 15, 2017#136

chrisjlover wrote: Amor, Amor, Amor

Now this is bad!! This goes to show they didn’t Reahersals this vocally and that damn MP3 track has been worked on heavy on working on pitch corrections & auto tune to make her sound so young. What the hell I was thrown Off here

46K3,678
                        Admin
                        46K3,678

Nov 15, 2017#137

mEm wrote:
                          JenRox wrote:
                          mEm wrote:
                          Even the tribute that I did went to No 1 on iTunes the next day.
                          this just proves that Jen's team keep telling her that her songs are doing well. Benny/her team probably tell her that all her songs are #1 on charts... Jen should get a reality check.

So sad to see how she is surrended by unprofessionals. I mean, she is one of the biggest artists ever, she could be working with best creative team. Yet she picks family members/close friends to work with who are hungry for more money.
                          ^ yeah but she didn't mention that it was number one on Latin charts.
                          Selena Tribute peaked at number #31 on US Hot Latin Songs charts, it didnt even make it in Billboard Hot 100. :coffee

And even if a song hits number 1 iTunes, it still wouldnt matter. Lots of songs hit number 1 and then free fall.
                          Love Make The World Go Round was in iTunes Top 5 (not Latin charts, the regular chart) but it only peaked at #72 on Billboard Hot 100. :coffee

It was a Spanish song on the Spanish chart. Getting enough sales to hit #1 on the Latin chart is an accomplishment regardless. And it charted at #3 on the Latin Digital Songs chart. I don't understand why you try so hard to put her down.

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#138

Did she just do an Anaconda before Booty hahahaha.... amor x3 wasnt good live at all... :argh

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#139

Ugh I hate to say it but she really needed to rehearse more for that song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#140

this isn't the show right?

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#141

She keeps fiddling with her earpiece. Something's up.

Nov 16, 2017#142

JenRox wrote:
                                    mEm wrote:
                                    JenRox wrote:
                                    mEm wrote: this just proves that Jen's team keep telling her that her songs are doing well. Benny/her team probably tell her that all her songs are #1 on charts... Jen should get a reality check.

^ yeah but she didn't mention that it was number one on Latin charts.
                                    Selena Tribute peaked at number #31 on US Hot Latin Songs charts, it didnt even make it in Billboard Hot 100. :coffee

And even if a song hits number 1 iTunes, it still wouldnt matter. Lots of songs hit number 1 and then free fall.
                                    Love Make The World Go Round was in iTunes Top 5 (not Latin charts, the regular chart) but it only peaked at #72 on Billboard Hot 100. :coffee

It was a Spanish song on the Spanish chart. Getting enough sales to hit #1 on the Latin chart is an accomplishment regardless. And it charted at #3 on the Latin Digital Songs chart. I don't understand why you try so hard to put her down.
                                    Cause he's a douchebag #solvedit

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#143

Love the thigh high boots, hate the rest of the outfit. What's the glittery flannel? Is she supposed to be some classy chola from the mid 2000's?I

She sounded really off in AAA but I'm glad she got some practice in, remember when she sang NTNY in DM first and it sounded a bit off then she slayed us with a deeper rendition on 4th of July performance.

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#144

juniorsega wrote:Love the thigh high boots, hate the rest of the outfit. What's the glittery flannel? Is she supposed to be some classy chola from the mid 2000's?I

She sounded really off in AAA but I'm glad she got some practice in, remember when she sang NTNY in DM first and it sounded a bit off then she slayed us with a deeper rendition on 4th of July performance.

That was pre-recorded vocals ma lmao

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#145

You guys got to check out those Instagram accounts for jloverbby and jloverforever24 listed up above on this page. Jen was partying after this concert, Think these concerts give her a natural high like she's drunk lol

13K1,207
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K1,207

Nov 16, 2017#146

AAA is painful to watch

16K4,313
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,313

Nov 16, 2017#147

Question; Why is Jen spending so much time with her vocal coach? Why is he traveling with Jen to almost everywhere?
                                              She uses pre-recorded vocals to almost all her songs, she only does Lets Get Loud live sometimes.
                                              And she did Amor x3 live yesterday, which clearly showed that it was not rehearsed. So whats that guy doing around her all the time?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#148

mEm wrote:Question; Why is Jen spending so much time with her vocal coach? Why is he traveling with Jen to almost everywhere?
                                                She uses pre-recorded vocals to almost all her songs, she only does Lets Get Loud live sometimes.
                                                And she did Amor x3 live yesterday, which clearly showed that it was not rehearsed. So whats that guy doing around her all the time?
                                                On Dubai he's one of the backing singers.

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#149

Don't post that performance on atrl lol.

Latin number 1s don't mean anything to record labels. It is all about how many records it sells. The best song writers are going to be giving out the best songs to young Latin artists like Camila Cabello, Demi Lovato. These girls are constantly travelling and out promoting their singles all over the world like crazy. It is a young persons game.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#150

Lucy19 wrote:
                                                    Latin number 1s don't mean anything to record labels.
                                                    Sony Latin actually wrote the article about the "achievements" of NTNY.

Read more posts (81 remaining)