Doctor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#51

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
    platanopower wrote:No chemistry whatsoever and such a bad body language, looking nothing like he's into her. So sad for Jen, I hope this is just for cámara and that he's really affectionate in private :(
    You finally came to your senses sis. Lol!

And mEm, this no Bennifer, and never will be. Bennifer was on a whole different level of superstardom/supercouple status. They were Hollywood's "IT" couple. In comparison, nobody outside the press or her base is talking about J-Rod. With Bennifer it was the press, thousands of tabloids, the internet, music videos ("JFTB"), films ("Gigli", "Jersey Girl"), red carpet appearances, baseball games, basketball games, TV specials, etc.

There was literally nobody on this earth who was not talking about them, or weren't obsessed with them. It's not even remotely on the same level.
    Absolutely agree with everything :bow

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Jun 19, 2017#52

Why would she even want a relationship on the same level as Bennifer? lol Are people forgetting that it crashed and burned in months and he basically left her at the alter. If she and Alex were all over each other, people here would criticize that. lol She's having a good time dating...nothing wrong with that. If it works out, fine, if not, it's not the end of the world. She's not gone be some poor woman out in the street because she no longer has a man to support her. Ya'll stress way too much. lol :smile:

I'm just going to be happy for her and enjoy them for as long as they are together. Hopefully it works out for her.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#53

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
        daisylo wrote:
        onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Looks like she had a photoshoot in Paris.

What make you say that ?

she needs to start picking his cloths, she looks all glamourous and him.. the unfit jeans and giant sneakers got to go O:)

Because of this I guess. Just assuming. It's Jennifer, she never goes somewhere without mixing business with pleasure or vice versa. I wouldn't be surprised if it's for some L'Oreal Paris thing.

Also, Doutzen Kroes (supermodel, also works for L'Oreal Paris), was there as well.

OH MY GOD! I love Doutzen... I hope that they work together!

14K6,347
        Contributor
        14K6,347

Jun 19, 2017#54

^ I think it's just the Tom Ford store, in the comments he say she was there for 1 hour.

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Jun 19, 2017#55

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#56

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
              daisylo wrote:
              onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Looks like she had a photoshoot in Paris.

What make you say that ?

she needs to start picking his cloths, she looks all glamourous and him.. the unfit jeans and giant sneakers got to go O:)

Because of this I guess. Just assuming. It's Jennifer, she never goes somewhere without mixing business with pleasure or vice versa. I wouldn't be surprised if it's for some L'Oreal Paris thing.

Also, Doutzen Kroes (supermodel, also works for L'Oreal Paris), was there as well.

Loving those Tom Ford fragrances in the background in that pic with Jennifer!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#57

LoveJennyLo wrote:
                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                platanopower wrote:No chemistry whatsoever and such a bad body language, looking nothing like he's into her. So sad for Jen, I hope this is just for cámara and that he's really affectionate in private :(
                You finally came to your senses sis. Lol!

And mEm, this no Bennifer, and never will be. Bennifer was on a whole different level of superstardom/supercouple status. They were Hollywood's "IT" couple. In comparison, nobody outside the press or her base is talking about J-Rod. With Bennifer it was the press, thousands of tabloids, the internet, music videos ("JFTB"), films ("Gigli", "Jersey Girl"), red carpet appearances, baseball games, basketball games, TV specials, etc.

There was literally nobody on this earth who was not talking about them, or weren't obsessed with them. It's not even remotely on the same level.
                Absolutely agree with everything :bow
                :ditto
                Thank you!!! :bow :bow :bow

Intro to Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#58

Jun 19, 2017#59

She's so fly!!!

Jun 19, 2017#60

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#61

Intro to Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#62

UKJLover wrote:
                          She look so cute in this outfit

Contributor

Jun 19, 2017#63

12K11,439
                            Contributor
                            12K11,439

Jun 19, 2017#64

Her fashion was on point. Love that she shared so many pics..the woman is extremely smitten and they look very cute together.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#65

R u bitches satisfied now, they kissed and shared that moment... can we now move on?

14K6,347
                                Contributor
                                14K6,347

Jun 19, 2017#66

She's doing too much.. don't need to show everything she's gonna end up regretting it, she's acting like she got the last men on earth, if they're done in a couple of month she's gonna look dumb.

Contributor

Jun 19, 2017#67

Maybe he proposed in Paris? Lol.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2017#68

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                      This is in Monaco, not Paris.

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#69

this is the calm before the storm... i hope ..... enough vacations already :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Intro to Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#70

Lmao elaine's posting screen shot pics from jen's twitter account. Way to obvious. :coffee

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#71

She almost recreated the Jenny From the Block video on this vacation except now with Instagram pics. Anyway, this acting like a teenager and posting all these pictures of her boyfriend is an embarrassment

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Jun 20, 2017#72

Why Elaine is even there?!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2017#73

She is a human beeing, after all... she can post whatever she wants and as often as she wants... get over it ffs

14K6,347
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,347

Jun 20, 2017#74

mEm wrote:Why Elaine is even there?!
                                                  what do you mean ? she's the one who post for Jen on twitter, I noticed that, she post everything she post on Instagram for some reason, I noticed it because everytime she post a video on her own instagram she post the same one on Jen's twitter right after.

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Jun 20, 2017#75

My brain almost exploded when I logged into Twitter and saw all those photos this morning.

Read more posts (17 remaining)