Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#26

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#27

Do you guys know who's this man? He went with dinner with them too at Vegas. Is it alex manager or something, I mean benny's with them too.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#28

Looks like she had a photoshoot in Paris.

And man does she look great in her bikini :love2

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Jun 18, 2017#29

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Looks like she had a photoshoot in Paris.

What make you say that ?

she needs to start picking his cloths, she looks all glamourous and him.. the unfit jeans and giant sneakers got to go O:)

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#30

platanopower wrote:No chemistry whatsoever and such a bad body language, looking nothing like he's into her. So sad for Jen, I hope this is just for cámara and that he's really affectionate in private :(
            Thank you! Finally, I thought no one was gonna notice, she looks happy-ish, he looks uninterested and cocky...

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#31

I dont want to be a hater....im so happy shes happy and not dating a backup dancer. But man he looks jerk

12K11,431
              Contributor
              12K11,431

Jun 18, 2017#32

I wonder if her men find it annoying that Benny is always up her ass? If this is not a business trip I don't see why he's with them...

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#33

Crazy4JenL wrote:I wonder if her men find it annoying that Benny is always up her ass? If this is not a business trip I don't see why he's with them...
                  Im sure shes there to do one or two deals...otherwise she would have just gone to an unknown exotic beach at a spa resort. And u know Benny isnt the only person with her. Shes got her asst. Makeup team and aboviously since she brought so many clothes her stylists. And security!!! So he should know by now when dating a superstar like j.lo. but remember Ben Affleck saying he was annoyed coz there were always people at her house

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Jun 18, 2017#34

Dancej wrote:
                    Crazy4JenL wrote:I wonder if her men find it annoying that Benny is always up her ass? If this is not a business trip I don't see why he's with them...
                    Im sure shes there to do one or two deals...otherwise she would have just gone to an unknown exotic beach at a spa resort. And u know Benny isnt the only person with her. Shes got her asst. Makeup team and aboviously since she brought so many clothes her stylists. And security!!! So he should know by now when dating a superstar like j.lo. but remember Ben Affleck saying he was annoyed coz there were always people at her house
                    Pretty sure they weren't with her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#35

I love the style with the Gucci dress, so glamorous, she is so beautiful.
                      I also like her little pink dress.
                      I find that they make a nice couple, and to me, then she seems happy, it's the most important.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#36

Dancej wrote:I dont want to be a hater....im so happy shes happy and not dating a backup dancer. But man he looks jerk
                        I was thinking the same thing. There isn't one pic after all these months of them kissing or hugging in a romantic way! He's in love with Arod not Jen. Hands in his pocket while walking with the Queen? Are you fucking kidding me, nah he has to go, she deserves better!

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#37

Straight out of a photo shoot lmao

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#38

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Straight out of a photo shoot lmao

What do you mean photoshoot ?

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Jun 18, 2017#39

OMG she looks INCREDIBLE. :love

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Jun 18, 2017#40

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#41

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Jun 18, 2017#42

Damn she's still there, if she has to be on set tomorrow..

Intro to Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#43

She looks amazing

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#44

JLOxoxo wrote:
                                        DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Straight out of a photo shoot lmao

What do you mean photoshoot ?
                                        She's posing for the camera

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#45

She looks Gorgeous! I'm so happy she' vacationing in Europe. Hope she comes back to promote Spanish album but she has to visit Madrid.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2017#46

daisylo wrote:
                                            onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Looks like she had a photoshoot in Paris.

What make you say that ?

she needs to start picking his cloths, she looks all glamourous and him.. the unfit jeans and giant sneakers got to go O:)

Because of this I guess. Just assuming. It's Jennifer, she never goes somewhere without mixing business with pleasure or vice versa. I wouldn't be surprised if it's for some L'Oreal Paris thing.

Also, Doutzen Kroes (supermodel, also works for L'Oreal Paris), was there as well.

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#47

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#48

platanopower wrote:No chemistry whatsoever and such a bad body language, looking nothing like he's into her. So sad for Jen, I hope this is just for cámara and that he's really affectionate in private :(
                                                You finally came to your senses sis. Lol!

And mEm, this no Bennifer, and never will be. Bennifer was on a whole different level of superstardom/supercouple status. They were Hollywood's "IT" couple. In comparison, nobody outside the press or her base is talking about J-Rod. With Bennifer it was the press, thousands of tabloids, the internet, music videos ("JFTB"), films ("Gigli", "Jersey Girl"), red carpet appearances, baseball games, basketball games, TV specials, etc.

There was literally nobody on this earth who was not talking about them, or weren't obsessed with them. It's not even remotely on the same level.

Contributor

Jun 18, 2017#49

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Jun 18, 2017#50

http://www.justjared.com/2017/06/18/jen ... ream-date/

Loving the Ice cream pics!! :D Too cute!! Nice to see Jen happy.

Read more posts (42 remaining)