New movie "Second Act" (Filming end 2017)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15155
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:13 am

I think Elaine has a mental problem.
User avatar
xxxcjlopezxxx
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6807
Joined: Dec 6th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by xxxcjlopezxxx, Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:15 am

^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20398
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:33 am

If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2907
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:59 am

nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.


I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2252
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:04 pm

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee

OMG HAHAHAHAHA
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4014
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:08 pm

Omgi just saw the insta live and yes jen was absolutely mad and annoyed lol i dont like elaine . She has to change her entourage and her team as well
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20398
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:27 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.

I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.

Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.
User avatar
JFan
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 745
Joined: Feb 21st, 2014, 9:18 am

by JFan, Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:33 pm

chrisjlover wrote:
xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee

OMG HAHAHAHAHA

:ROFL:
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12584
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:26 pm

#drama :popcorn

:lol:
jfan9030
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 16
Joined: Sep 2nd, 2017, 6:04 pm

by jfan9030, Nov 23rd, 2017, 1:28 pm

nixy1991 wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.

I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.

Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.

Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 457
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:12 pm

In all seriousness, where is the live stream? Could someone post it on here, please?
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52371
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:39 pm

jfan9030 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.

I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.

Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.

Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.


I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 457
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 23rd, 2017, 2:58 pm

JenRox wrote:
jfan9030 wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.

Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.

Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.


I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.


It’s not that they aren’t real people, but at the same time, not everyone that states their honest opinion is hating or being rude. It’s funny to me how even if some don’t name call or cuss, our sayings are still deemed as rude. It’s not like we should have to just blindly support something, just because. Not everything said on the internet will be positive, and not everything has to be positive. Some people have strong opinions and they want to get their feelings out somewhere. Too many people are very sensitive nowadays.
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20398
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 23rd, 2017, 3:30 pm

Elaine never goes live while they're filming Shades. Is that because she's more hands on with this project than with Shades, or because it's more serious stuff and the rest of the crew doesn't let her? Or is she not even on set all that much? lol

Anyway, it's fun to see BTS stuff, but some directors outright ban phones from their sets, because they think it stifles the actors' concentration, etc... Chris Nolan, and Greta Gerwig who just made her solitary directorial debut did it as well. I think that's a smart thing to do, if I were an actor the last thing I'd want is somebody following me with their phone disrupting my process. But I guess when you're dealing with more lighthearted material like this anything goes.

Jen really seems to be in a super shitty mood whenever Elaine shoves a phone in her face, though. :lol
User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14063
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Nov 23rd, 2017, 3:55 pm

nixy1991 wrote:Elaine never goes live while they're filming Shades. Is that because she's more hands on with this project than with Shades, or because it's more serious stuff and the rest of the crew doesn't let her? Or is she not even on set all that much? lol

Anyway, it's fun to see BTS stuff, but some directors outright ban phones from their sets, because they think it stifles the actors' concentration, etc... Chris Nolan, and Greta Gerwig who just made her solitary directorial debut did it as well. I think that's a smart thing to do, if I were an actor the last thing I'd want is somebody following me with their phone disrupting my process. But I guess when you're dealing with more lighthearted material like this anything goes.

Jen really seems to be in a super shitty mood whenever Elaine shoves a phone in her face, though. :lol



I remember during one of Alex's live on Shades, Elaine said that she never goes live, so I was surprised when she started doing them on SA. lol Maybe she's more involved on a day to day basis with the movie.

I think she was joking about not going live again. I think they get annoyed, but not in a serious way...like it's just what they do. lol
User avatar
J
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 16164
Joined: Jan 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by J, Nov 23rd, 2017, 4:07 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Did anyone saw Elaine’s last live? LMAO!
Jennifer was pissed she was live and Tiana too
Leah told Jen to release Good Hit as a single and she didn’t! Lol
Elaine told Jen to promote “AAA” but Jen ignored Jen ignored her lol
She also asked about the Spanish album and was ignored too
Arod called and Jen left to get some privacy and Elaine followed her being annoying lmao
She’s going to do WOD in January
Everyone pretty hates when Elaine goes live and they can’t hide it.


Where’s that video? :popcorn
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 905
Joined: Jan 17th, 2012, 2:19 pm

by jenNY88, Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:25 pm

I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before

User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14063
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Nov 23rd, 2017, 5:59 pm

LMAO at Leah!

This was when Elaine said she wasn't going to go live anymore....clearly joking, I think. lol

User avatar
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1594
Joined: Feb 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by justSWEET, Nov 23rd, 2017, 6:10 pm

lmao what a mess
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2907
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Nov 23rd, 2017, 6:12 pm

Guys is not that serious lets respect each others opinions and views.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 457
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 23rd, 2017, 6:12 pm

Dead when she said “pain in the ass”.

Also, I love the way she said “ass”.

Image
User avatar
Lucy19
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3003
Joined: Jan 23rd, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Lucy19, Nov 23rd, 2017, 6:36 pm

jenNY88 wrote:I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before




16.04
Tell Jennifer to promote Amor Amor Amor
Image
User avatar
Patreeya4
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 31
Joined: Aug 2nd, 2017, 7:50 am

by Patreeya4, Nov 23rd, 2017, 10:52 pm

It’s obvious they were joking when Jen said noone what to hear her sing or the part when Leah danced and Jen sang Good Hit. It makes me see how close they are. You know when you don’t have to say good thing only to each other all the time. I can see Jen and Leah say “fu*k”, “shut up” or “your voice sounds horrible” and she doesn’t take it personal.

I don’t know why many of you guys hate Elaine. I think she seems like a good person. If I work on set, I might think she’s a little bit annoying. But as long as I’m just a fan (at home). It’s goid that at least we can see a little BTS. I think it’s ok for Jen to have her around. She asked Jen for us many times. We should be happy that our voices matter to her team. Idk I prefer Elaine than Benny, even Benny looks smarter, but Elaine looks more human to me.
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2557
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:00 pm

Is it me or JEn is over the fans of the fact asking for to much from her? Or she at a point she like I dont Give a fuck and I’m not into the whole proving thing. Lately she don’t give her fans the time of day in terms of interacting,taking pictures with people as often as she use to or even engage on fans questions on music news or any projects. It’s like she censored to saying and doing anything that will jeopardize her career. On what left of it because right now at this point in her life. What the point on being so secretive and hush hush when all her music flopping,movies flopping and all the material being put out not thought on. It all a good bankeable coins to get her relevant. So any thoughts?
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15155
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Nov 24th, 2017, 1:27 am

Lucy19 wrote:
jenNY88 wrote:I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before




16.04
Tell Jennifer to promote Amor Amor Amor
Image

I love how Jen ignored her when she told to promote Amor Amor Amor lol
Queen of ignoring anything music related

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: loli and 22 guests