23K5,923

Feb 20, 2018#876

Luka711 wrote:The competition will be huge tho lol
    Already ...
    Wednesday 21
    Creed 2 - Sports Drama
    Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 - Animation
    Untitled Robert Zemeckis Project - Drama
    Wreck It Ralph will open HUGE, so goodbye to that #1. Creed will be big, the first one opened with $20M. So goodbye to that, too. This Zemeckis movie doesn't seem like it could be anything big, so Second Act might come in third. Anyway, glad we got the release date (the movie looks like it's set during this time), but don't be surprised if it gets pushed back. It's happened before.

14K6,334
    Contributor
    14K6,334

Feb 20, 2018#877

yeah dates change all the time particularly with Jen's movies, what's good there is that it will have a completely different audience than the other movies, a comedy could still be added but theyll probably try their best to keep it for that week-end since it's a movie set around christmas

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Feb 20, 2018#878

The thing that drives me INSANE is that this movie will probably get crazy promo from Jen and she will be EVERYWHERE pushing it while she treated AYM, NTNY, AAA and US the way she did... #Justice4MusicLo

14K6,334
        Contributor
        14K6,334

Feb 20, 2018#879

panos86 wrote:The thing that drives me INSANE is that this movie will probably get crazy promo from Jen and she will be EVERYWHERE pushing it while she treated AYM, NTNY, AAA and US the way she did... #Justice4MusicLo
          well yeah actors are paid by the studio to promote their movies.

23K5,923
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,923

Feb 20, 2018#880

The promo tour with Jen and Leah will be so much fun, though. I'm more excited for that than the movie itself. :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#881

I want a trailer now...or I'm gonna make one :twisted:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#882

lucinda wrote:I want a trailer now...or I'm gonna make one :twisted:
                Was that a threat? lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#883

chrisjlover wrote:
                  lucinda wrote:I want a trailer now...or I'm gonna make one :twisted:
                  Was that a threat? lol
                  No, just a sarcastic joke :"":

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Feb 20, 2018#884

Yes!! Excited!

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Feb 20, 2018#885

daisylo wrote:
                      panos86 wrote:The thing that drives me INSANE is that this movie will probably get crazy promo from Jen and she will be EVERYWHERE pushing it while she treated AYM, NTNY, AAA and US the way she did... #Justice4MusicLo
                      I don't know what kind of pennies the studio will throw Jen's way for this promo but she should be over that by now and have other priorities in her career but each with his ambitions i guess...

14K6,334
                      Contributor
                      14K6,334

Feb 20, 2018#886

panos86 wrote:
                        daisylo wrote:
                        I don't know what kind of pennies the studio will throw Jen's way for this promo but she should be over that by now and have other priorities in her career but each with his ambitions i guess...
                        What to you mean? she should not be promoting her work ? she's the producer and it's from her company she needs it to do well. And promoting a movie will take her 1 to 2 weeks max.

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Feb 20, 2018#887

daisylo wrote:
                          panos86 wrote:
                          daisylo wrote:
                          What to you mean? she should not be promoting her work ? she's the producer and it's from her company she needs it to do well. And promoting a movie will take her 1 to 2 weeks max.
                          I just mean that she should apply the same mentality to her music work.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#888

16K4,277
                            Contributor
                            16K4,277

Feb 20, 2018#889

Luka711 wrote:The competition will be huge tho lol
                              Already ...
                              Wednesday 21
                              Creed 2 - Sports Drama
                              Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 - Animation
                              Untitled Robert Zemeckis Project - Drama
                              Wreck-It Ralph's first movie did $49,038,712 in the first week (USA) and the total gross worlwide is $471,222,889
                              Lets say goodbye to #1 on boxoffice, if they stick with that date.
                              But knowing Jen and her movie release history, they always change her release dates, so it may change.

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Feb 20, 2018#890

atheros wrote:
                                :clap

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#891

Even the movie gets a date and the album doesn't!

14K6,334
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,334

Feb 20, 2018#892

panos86 wrote: I just mean that she should apply the same mentality to her music work.
                                    can't be the same mentality since it's completely different, movies are promoted in a very short period of time only around the release, once the movie is a week old it's done, music she has to do it for weeks/months.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#893

atheros wrote:
                                      Yay! We’re at least getting something.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#894

We'll see how this turns out, I have no expectations of success with this movie tbh. However anything can happen nowadays, so we will have to wait and see the outcome.

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Feb 20, 2018#895

daisylo wrote:
                                          panos86 wrote: I just mean that she should apply the same mentality to her music work.
                                          can't be the same mentality since it's completely different, movies are promoted in a very short period of time only around the release, once the movie is a week old it's done, music she has to do it for weeks/months.
                                          Not really but in Jen's case she doesn't even do the 1-2 week intense promo she should be doing. Especially for a worldwide star like Jen, she should be giving 1 week full promo for every single in different parts of the world. This goes for her movies too. She shouldn't limit her worldwide star status in the US like local nobodies... and it's a shame really because it goes to show that she doesn't even understand her own potential. As i said, "ambitions" . . . smdh

46K3,570
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,570

Feb 20, 2018#896

Yay, I'm excited!

14K2,581
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,581

Feb 20, 2018#897

I can't wait for a Tráiler !!!! But I think we get the tráiler till summer

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#898

The set release will flop and it won’t be on #1 so don’t get your bottom dollar. With all the damn movie genres she could of been apart of she doing a RomCom. If she wanna stretch her boundaries as a actresss she would challenge for better roles or even look for them. Or set herself from not accepting roles that she known for. It like everything becoming a Che k to stay working then the quality not the quantity.
                                                One of the major huge reasons the “Acting” world won’t take her serious as a working actress. How you go from doing multiple Rom/Com to Shades and it success for being on tv to Rom Coms. She should of might as well focus on the music first and get that out,ugh same shit as usual.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#899

Drama queens!!!
                                                  I think this movie will be a bOx office hit.
                                                  50 mill domestic gross and 80 mill overseas gross.
                                                  I guess these numbers are good for rom com nowdays.

Feb 21, 2018#900

Btw i m going to see it in theatre if its released in my country.
                                                    I cant wait.

Read more posts (37 remaining)