New movie "Second Act" (Out Nov 21 2018)

New movie "Second Act" (Out Nov 21 2018)

14K6,334
Contributor
14K6,334

Jun 12, 2017#1

Update: 4.23.18 (New Poster)

We've been discussing this in different threads, better to have all of it here.

This is what Elaine said so far.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#2

I don't understand the hint,sha said it's about 2nd chances,what does it means????

Master of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#3

Maybe it's a romantic comedy about a couple that has a second chance to reunite.

14K6,334
        Contributor
        14K6,334

Jun 12, 2017#4

Love_JLO wrote:I don't understand the hint,sha said it's about 2nd chances,what does it means????
          Just that it's a movie about second chances

Intro to Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#5

First is the album then the movie. Going for a summer release that's what I read so anyway this summer I'm assuming July/August

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#6

Why not a touching drama about a couple get divorced and then they reunite HAHAH.

14K6,334
              Contributor
              14K6,334

Jun 12, 2017#7

jlover917 wrote:First is the album then the movie. Going for a summer release that's what I read so anyway this summer I'm assuming July/August
                The movie can't be filmed before October anyway that's when she's free.

Jun 12, 2017#8

Remember that project.. this was back in 2010, sounded a bit odd
                  J-Lo was in town to discuss her next project, 90 Days, about an award-winning singer sentenced to 90 days’ community service at her old inner-city school for drink driving.
                  Harvey Weinstein is making the movie and filming starts later this year, with singers Mary J Blige and Rihanna in talks to appear

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#9

So many project see no light...

Master of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#10

daisylo wrote:Remember that project.. this was back in 2010, sounded a bit odd
                      J-Lo was in town to discuss her next project, 90 Days, about an award-winning singer sentenced to 90 days’ community service at her old inner-city school for drink driving.
                      Harvey Weinstein is making the movie and filming starts later this year, with singers Mary J Blige and Rihanna in talks to appear
                      This looks like the direction she wants to take from now on, but i doubt it's this project.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#11

This projest looks good.

23K5,923
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,923

Jun 12, 2017#12

Me siento muy excited. :cheer

So I guess it's another Nuyorican movie. Let's hope they got a good script and a competent director this time around. Nothing cheesy or over the top, please.

14K6,334
                          Contributor
                          14K6,334

Jun 12, 2017#13

nixy1991 wrote:Me siento muy excited. :cheer

So I guess it's another Nuyorican movie. Let's hope they got a good script and a competent director this time around. Nothing cheesy or over the top, please.
                            I was hoping it wouldn't be, they still haven't produce any good movies, let's hope they'll surprise us.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#14

daisylo wrote:
                              jlover917 wrote:First is the album then the movie. Going for a summer release that's what I read so anyway this summer I'm assuming July/August
                              The movie has been filmed already. So it's done. Elaine said they've been secretly filming. So it can be either done or in finishing touches.

20K7,749
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,749

Jun 12, 2017#15

I hope it wont be another movie starring - Jennifer Lopez (end of the list) lol

Master of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#16

Please no rom com

14K6,334
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,334

Jun 12, 2017#17

jlover917 wrote:
                                    daisylo wrote:
                                    The movie has been filmed already. So it's done. Elaine said they've been secretly filming. So it can be either done or in finishing touches.
                                    She means that she has been secretly working on the pre-prodution, they're filming it at the end of 2017 that's why Bye bye Birdie was pushed back

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#18

I dont think this is a Nuyorican produced movie, Elaine said ¨No no, those are for us to produce, this is for her to STAR IN¨ when asked about other projects... yeah they could be producing and she´s starring but, it doesnt sound like that to me.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#19

maybe it's a baseball movie :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#20

Hahaha lucinda u r hilarious

12K11,300
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,300

Jun 12, 2017#21

Let's just hope second chances is not a love story and we're not getting another rom com that will do nothing for her career and second chances means a drug addicted mother or something with substance.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#22

It could be the one from the DR since they seem filming it that time

Contributor

Jun 12, 2017#23

What's the source that they're filming it at the end of the year?

Master of Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#24

Why does this sound like a Romance Comedy lol... i mean she is the queen of Romance Comedy i must admit she is gr8 but im hoping its a Drama movie that will earn her awardssssssss and recognition.

I miss you Jen on the big screen!!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 12, 2017#25

rainman wrote:Why does this sound like a Romance Comedy lol... i mean she is the queen of Romance Comedy i must admit she is gr8 but im hoping its a Drama movie that will earn her awardssssssss and recognition.

I miss you Jen on the big screen!!

Agree on ROm Com please no!!

Read more posts (912 remaining)