Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#726

jenny4life2love wrote:Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
    And answer.
    Someone wanted to know from fans to they ask on Live which I ddint Fierce
    Dude I'm sorry but nobody cares about your story.. move on.
    FYI, the question was about Leah actually, probably for the GR music video, Leah was reading it, that's why she used I.

20K7,823
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,823

Nov 22, 2017#727

Straight to dvd ??? LMAO !!

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

Nov 22, 2017#728

Honestly it looks like almost the entire crew, including Jen, is hella annoyed when Elaine is doing these insta live’s. People simply ignore her, she is yelling and minding everybody’s business and craving for attention

Contributor

Nov 22, 2017#729

chrisjlover wrote:
          jenny4life2love wrote:Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
          And answer.
          Someone wanted to know from fans to they ask on Live which I ddint Fierce
          Dude I'm sorry but nobody cares about your story.. move on.
          FYI, the question was about Leah actually, probably for the GR music video, Leah was reading it, that's why she used I.
          LMAO! This was not about him, it was about Leah being cut from GH music video.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#730

rico_ysl1 wrote:
            QueenCedar101 wrote:
            nixy1991 wrote:This looks like a $20>>>M budget movie to me at this point.

She better promote tf out of it if it's coming out during Thanksgiving next year.
            Ehh. It’ll probably go straight to DVD. I doubt this movie will actually be a big hit. I mean, she hasn’t been in a hit movie in years, and very few are checking for Leah. I easily picture it being a box-office bomb if it makes it to theaters, especially with what’s happening in Hollywood nowadays.

well who peed in your cornflakes? her last two movies made a lot of money at the box office compared to their budgets... and i think and hope it could be a great movie and a sleeper hate... keep your hate to the haterade u like to drink...
            Hold up... what movies? Last time I checked, "The Boy Next Door" was a mediocre success, scored a 10% on Rotten Tomatoes, has a 4.6 on IMDb, and was nominated for "Worst Actress" at the Razzies for that movie. It was critically panned. If she had two hit movies, what were they? Explain to me, please (animated movies don't count in this case). Not everyone who shares their thoughts is hating. And do you really think the masses will care for a movie like this? It may get to theaters, but it probably won't exceed $100M or even $50M. I love J.Lo as an actress, but you have to know when to call a spade, a spade. I see it as this movie will not do anything good for her and if anything, it might get her less serious roles in the future.

Nov 22, 2017#731

nixy1991 wrote:
              rico_ysl1 wrote:
              QueenCedar101 wrote:

She better promote tf out of it if it's coming out during Thanksgiving next year.
              Ehh. It’ll probably go straight to DVD. I doubt this movie will actually be a big hit. I mean, she hasn’t been in a hit movie in years, and very few are checking for Leah. I easily picture it being a box-office bomb if it makes it to theaters, especially with what’s happening in Hollywood nowadays.
              well who peed in your cornflakes? her last two movies made a lot of money at the box office compared to their budgets... and i think and hope it could be a great movie and a sleeper hate... keep your hate to the haterade u like to drink...
              As disappointed as I am that she's doing this kind of movie again, I can almost guarantee it'll still have a major wide theatrical release. It's another passion project of hers, and those always get incredible A-list promo from Jen.

It might, but don't expect to make incredible amounts of money. She may get the promo, but even then, it will probably end up being panned by audiences, critics, and end up with Razzie nominations, just like "The Boy Next Door" got. If it's a box-office bomb, it could wreck her acting career and directors might not have an interest working with her. The movies she stars in and how they do does matter. It could affect her greatly.

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Nov 22, 2017#732

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                rico_ysl1 wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:

Hold up... what movies? Last time I checked, "The Boy Next Door" was a mediocre success, scored a 10% on Rotten Tomatoes, has a 4.6 on IMDb, and was nominated for "Worst Actress" at the Razzies for that movie. It was critically panned. If she had two hit movies, what were they? Explain to me, please (animated movies don't count in this case). Not everyone who shares their thoughts is hating. And do you really think the masses will care for a movie like this? It may get to theaters, but it probably won't exceed $100M or even $50M. I love J.Lo as an actress, but you have to know when to call a spade, a spade. I see it as this movie will not do anything good for her and if anything, it might get her less serious roles in the future.
                He specifically said the box office. The Boy Next Door grossed almost 9 times its budget - $35 mill in the US vs a $4 mill budget. If you include the rest of the world, it grossed 13 times its budget. And she already wrapped her current serious role, Shades, and is producing her next one, Griselda.

Master of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#733

masc86 wrote:Honestly it looks like almost the entire crew, including Jen, is hella annoyed when Elaine is doing these insta live’s. People simply ignore her, she is yelling and minding everybody’s business and craving for attention

she be fired and maybe that why Jen projects are flopping lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#734

JenRox wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    rico_ysl1 wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:

He specifically said the box office. The Boy Next Door grossed almost 9 times its budget - $35 mill in the US vs a $4 mill budget. If you include the rest of the world, it grossed 13 times its budget. And she already wrapped her current serious role, Shades, and is producing her next one, Griselda.
                    I know that. I personally liked the movie, but still, it was critically panned by audiences and critics. I love "Shades Of Blue", and she was questioned over Griselda, because they didn't exactly think she had the acting chops. "Second Act" may not look good for her, because if you're in too many bad movies, directors may not want to work with you. I know it does sound brutal, but it's cutthroat in Hollywood. With her several Razzie noms and low critics and public scores, there are some reasons why people don't take her seriously as an actress, but there are those movies that she does really good in. I think she can act, but she chooses the half-job movies and the cheesy rom-coms.

The tea:

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Nov 22, 2017#735

jenny4life2love wrote:
                      masc86 wrote:Honestly it looks like almost the entire crew, including Jen, is hella annoyed when Elaine is doing these insta live’s. People simply ignore her, she is yelling and minding everybody’s business and craving for attention

I heard that "The Boy Next Door" was good, until Elaine messed with the script, and I heard she did "Kidnap" as well, which is also panned as a terrible movie. Elaine does kind of annoy me some. I don't really like her tbh. It seems like she does a lot of things that she simply does not have the talent to do.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#736

I really don't get why Gigli did that bad.. I remember myself 2 years ago not wanting to watch it because I was afraid with all those negative comments, but when I actually watched it I was like "Okay, it's not the best movie I've ever seen in my life, but it's far from the worst either".. I'd love to tell me your opinion about it.

Nov 22, 2017#737

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                          jenny4life2love wrote:

I heard that "The Boy Next Door" was good, until Elaine messed with the script, and I heard she did "Kidnap" as well, which is also panned as a terrible movie. Elaine does kind of annoy me some. I don't really like her tbh. It seems like she does a lot of things that she simply does not have the talent to do.
                          I really like Elaine as a person, she looks really nice. I'm not sure about her script or anything else talent though.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#738

chrisjlover wrote:
                            QueenCedar101 wrote:
                            jenny4life2love wrote:

I really like Elaine as a person, she looks really nice. I'm not sure about her script or anything else talent though.
                            I respect your viewpoint. As for "Gigli", I saw it. It was pretty bad, but for me, nothing beats the "Worst Movie" title like "Troll 2", or any of those other cheaply made movies like that. "Gigli" was what wrecked her reputation as an actress and almost ruined her career in acting. I personally thought "The Boy Next Door" wasn't as bad as people made it to be. I actually loved "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and her performance on "Parker" is so underrated.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#739

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              chrisjlover wrote:
                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              jenny4life2love wrote:

I respect your viewpoint. As for "Gigli", I saw it. It was pretty bad, but for me, nothing beats the "Worst Movie" title like "Troll 2", or any of those other cheaply made movies like that. "Gigli" was what wrecked her reputation as an actress and almost ruined her career in acting. I personally thought "The Boy Next Door" wasn't as bad as people made it to be. I actually loved "What To Expect When You're Expecting" and her performance on "Parker" is so underrated.
                              I agree about Gigli. For me, Jen in TBND wasn't bad at all, she was really good at it.. the movie itself was mediocre, and the ending was.. bad.
                              I liked WTEWYE and Parker as well.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#740

chrisjlover wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                chrisjlover wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                I agree about Gigli. For me, Jen in TBND wasn't bad at all, she was really good at it.. the movie itself was mediocre, and the ending was.. bad.
                                I liked WTEWYE and Parker as well.
                                I can relate. The ending to that was messed up, but I was liking the other parts to it. I loved her on WTEWYE. I loved her character and I thought she did a nice job. Other actresses (*cough* *cough* Shailene Woodley, Kristen Stewart) would've made wooden faces, but she made her character quirky, yet likable. Some only watched "Parker" for Jason Statham. The movie itself wasn't the greatest, but she put on a good performance.
                                IMO, her best acting performances are in "Selena", "Out Of Sight", and "El Cantante". Honorable Mentions are "An Unfinished Life" and "Parker".

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Nov 23, 2017#741

QueenCedar101 wrote:I heard that "The Boy Next Door" was good, until Elaine messed with the script, and I heard she did "Kidnap" as well, which is also panned as a terrible movie. Elaine does kind of annoy me some. I don't really like her tbh. It seems like she does a lot of things that she simply does not have the talent to do.
                                  The original script was edgier, but it was equally as ridiculous as the movie. They actually cut out some of the cringiest moments from the script. I like TBND in the same way I like a lot of trashy movies, but I never want to see her in a similar kind of movie again.

Gigli was nowhere near as bad as the critics made it look. Not great, but at least it was competently made and had an amazing cast.

I agree about Parker, I think it's very underrated, and she was so good in it.

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Nov 23, 2017#742

Jen seemed pretty annoyed when Elaine asked her "Shall I sing it [AAA] to them Jen". I LOLed when Jen said "Nobody wants you to sing". She should've add "...aaaaand nobody wants you here. Dobby is free to go here's your sock".

But to be serious about Elaine... Jen seems really annoyed by her, Leah doesn't even look at her when Elaine talking to her. And seems like Elaine wants to be a bigger star than Jennifah because she repeated several times "say Jen I love you? what about the rest of us?". Probably Jen has something that keeps her close to Elaine. Maybe Elaine knows something and manipulate Jennifer. So many guesses.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#743

Omg did anyone recorded the insta live , im dyin to see how she acted tho

13K1,207
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,207

Nov 23, 2017#744

^ I did but Elaine barely shows Jennifer and Jen almost full live in her phone.

I wanted to kill Elaine when Jen facetimed Alex and Elaine followed her in a private corner saying "let's go talk to Alex" or something like that. Jen stopped her saying she need privacy.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#745

nixy1991 wrote:
                                          QueenCedar101 wrote:I heard that "The Boy Next Door" was good, until Elaine messed with the script, and I heard she did "Kidnap" as well, which is also panned as a terrible movie. Elaine does kind of annoy me some. I don't really like her tbh. It seems like she does a lot of things that she simply does not have the talent to do.
                                          The original script was edgier, but it was equally as ridiculous as the movie. They actually cut out some of the cringiest moments from the script. I like TBND in the same way I like a lot of trashy movies, but I never want to see her in a similar kind of movie again.

Gigli was nowhere near as bad as the critics made it look. Not great, but at least it was competently made and had an amazing cast.

I understand. And I agree with you as well. She can act, but she just chooses the half-job movies to be in. In "The Boy Next Door", she did play a very dumb character, but I think it does give a lesson on be careful who your friends are and don't trust just anybody. If I'm correct, I think she was raped in that movie. Whether that, or she wasn't smart enough to fight back. With her in the earlier days, especially with "Selena", she had great potential. I think she's gone down since "Maid In Manhattan". "Gigli" was bad, with the clumsy script and and the dumb plots, but I don't think it's her worst movie. IMO, her worst movie to date is "The Back-Up Plan". I thought it was terrible, and that's what worries me about "Second Act". When I first read what it would be about, and even the title itself, that was the first movie that came to my head. And if I'm not mistaken, I've heard that STX has made some terrible movies. I hope that "Second Act" does not come off like "The Back-Up Plan" did.

Nov 23, 2017#746

kateflo wrote:^ I did but Elaine barely shows Jennifer and Jen almost full live in her phone.

I wanted to kill Elaine when Jen facetimed Alex and Elaine followed her in a private corner saying "let's go talk to Alex" or something like that. Jen stopped her saying she need privacy.
                                            I understand it. Some would be quick to call J.Lo a "b*tch", but I personally don't blame her, and I would actually have done the same thing, except that I usually like being in private a lot. I think her and Leah are both annoyed by Elaine tbh, and I don't blame either of them. I remember that other live video they did a while back and they were arguing a bit. I've never really liked Elaine that much. She seems to get into things that she doesn't have the talent for, like making a script. It's amazing how J.Lo is even still bearing with Elaine being with her.

Contributor

Nov 23, 2017#747

Did anyone saw Elaine’s last live? LMAO!
                                              Jennifer was pissed she was live and Tiana too
                                              Leah told Jen to release Good Hit as a single and she didn’t! Lol
                                              Elaine told Jen to promote “AAA” but Jen ignored Jen ignored her lol
                                              She also asked about the Spanish album and was ignored too
                                              Arod called and Jen left to get some privacy and Elaine followed her being annoying lmao
                                              She’s going to do WOD in January
                                              Everyone pretty hates when Elaine goes live and they can’t hide it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#748

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Did anyone saw Elaine’s last live? LMAO!
                                                Jennifer was pissed she was live and Tiana too
                                                Leah told Jen to release Good Hit as a single and she didn’t! Lol
                                                Elaine told Jen to promote “AAA” but Jen ignored Jen ignored her lol
                                                She also asked about the Spanish album and was ignored too
                                                Arod called and Jen left to get some privacy and Elaine followed her being annoying lmao
                                                She’s going to do WOD in January
                                                Everyone pretty hates when Elaine goes live and they can’t hide it.
                                                I'd have to see the actual thing to see their behaviors, but what is being said in this forum doesn't surprise me too much. J.Lo is probably ticked off by her.
                                                I mean, does anybody here even like Elaine that much?

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Nov 23, 2017#749

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  nixy1991 wrote:

I understand. And I agree with you as well. She can act, but she just chooses the half-job movies to be in. In "The Boy Next Door", she did play a very dumb character, but I think it does give a lesson on be careful who your friends are and don't trust just anybody. If I'm correct, I think she was raped in that movie. Whether that, or she wasn't smart enough to fight back. With her in the earlier days, especially with "Selena", she had great potential. I think she's gone down since "Maid In Manhattan". "Gigli" was bad, with the clumsy script and and the dumb plots, but I don't think it's her worst movie. IMO, her worst movie to date is "The Back-Up Plan". I thought it was terrible, and that's what worries me about "Second Act". When I first read what it would be about, and even the title itself, that was the first movie that came to my head. And if I'm not mistaken, I've heard that STX has made some terrible movies. I hope that "Second Act" does not come off like "The Back-Up Plan" did.
                                                  OMG no, when he tried to force himself on her, she kicked him in the crotch and ran away.

Absolutely agree with you on TBUP, worst movie she ever did by far, the whole thing is one big corny travesty.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#750

nixy1991 wrote:
                                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    nixy1991 wrote:

OMG no, when he tried to force himself on her, she kicked him in the crotch and ran away.

Absolutely agree with you on TBUP, worst movie she ever did by far, the whole thing is one big corny travesty.
                                                    Oh yeah. Right. But she still played an overall dumb character in that movie. TBUP made me cringe. None of the movie made sense at all, especially with her eating those hot dogs. That made me cringe so much, I thought it was disgusting.

Read more posts (187 remaining)