46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

Nov 24, 2017#776

QueenCedar101 wrote:
    JenRox wrote:
    jfan9030 wrote:
    nixy1991 wrote: Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.
    Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.
    I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.
    It’s not that they aren’t real people, but at the same time, not everyone that states their honest opinion is hating or being rude. It’s funny to me how even if some don’t name call or cuss, our sayings are still deemed as rude. It’s not like we should have to just blindly support something, just because. Not everything said on the internet will be positive, and not everything has to be positive. Some people have strong opinions and they want to get their feelings out somewhere. Too many people are very sensitive nowadays.
    Saying she has mental problems or that she must have something on Jen to remain her friend is above and beyond.

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Nov 24, 2017#777

Jen is obviously annoyed with Elaine. She's not looking at her and being a little rude to her but at the same time she's smiling at Leah & Tashi

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#778

Think all of them (especially Arod) are addicted to instagram stories like 13 year olds getting cell phones for the 1st time

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#779

JenRox wrote:
          QueenCedar101 wrote:
          JenRox wrote:
          jfan9030 wrote: Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.
          I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.
          It’s not that they aren’t real people, but at the same time, not everyone that states their honest opinion is hating or being rude. It’s funny to me how even if some don’t name call or cuss, our sayings are still deemed as rude. It’s not like we should have to just blindly support something, just because. Not everything said on the internet will be positive, and not everything has to be positive. Some people have strong opinions and they want to get their feelings out somewhere. Too many people are very sensitive nowadays.
          Saying she has mental problems or that she must have something on Jen to remain her friend is above and beyond.
          Well, it depends on how you put it and what the situation is. As someone who has been battling mental illness and has been diagnosed with MDD and ASD, I'm not really offended by it, as long as it's not a joke about suicide or glamorization of a mental illness. If it's a way to bully and be rude. then yes. In this situation, ehh. Possibly. That's debatable. And believe it or not, some people do manipulate others in order to remain friends. It's not uncommon. I've been in a toxic friendship myself. I had to end it and I haven't spoken to that person in over a year. There have been situations of supposed friends in real life doing terrible things to their friends, especially with what happened to Selena after an argument more than 20 years ago. With situations like that, you really need to be careful on who you call your friends. Friendships aren't always going as great as those may think. Just because they look happy together in public, doesn't mean they actually are.

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Nov 25, 2017#780

Can't believe it's Elaine 15 years ago

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Nov 25, 2017#781

jenNY88 wrote:I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before

Thanks. I don't think they were annoyed at all lol. You guys were exaggerating. :lol

Elaine. :bow

Good Hit featuring Leah. :lmao

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Nov 27, 2017#782

Elaine's birthday on set with Jen!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#783

For some reason, I happened to find this live video Elaine made that none of y'all ever posted.

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2017#784

Yall really digging up old photos of Elaine to pick on her? pathetic.

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Nov 28, 2017#785

justSWEET wrote:Yall really digging up old photos of Elaine to pick on her? pathetic.
                      Your ass to lazy to quote me? Or you're scared to quote me?
                      I was looking through old pics I've downloaded that day and found this photo so I've decided to post it.

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2017#786

kateflo wrote:
                        justSWEET wrote:Yall really digging up old photos of Elaine to pick on her? pathetic.
                        I was looking through old pics I've downloaded that day and found this photo so I've decided to post it.

Girl please obviously u knew who I was talking about

And yea excuses I wonder what u look at when u stare at the mirror always judging everyone

If the ugly shoe fits then lace up and wear it bitch

20K7,825
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,825

Nov 28, 2017#787

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2017#788

She looks amazing!! omg!! im trying not watch clips lol

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Nov 28, 2017#789

Those paparazzi are relentless!!

Elaine said on IG live today that shooting will end in 2 1/2 weeks and they have a little break and then on to WOD. I'm assuming it will be a holiday vacation break, Jen mentioned it a while back.

13K1,207
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              13K1,207

Nov 29, 2017#790

justSWEET wrote:
                                kateflo wrote:

Girl please obviously u knew who I was talking about

And yea excuses I wonder what u look at when u stare at the mirror always judging everyone

If the ugly shoe fits then lace up and wear it bitch
                                and people ask me why I stopped posting HQs :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#791

kateflo wrote:
                                  and people ask me why I stopped posting HQs :coffee
                                  Don't worry, I got your back :cool:

13K1,207
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  13K1,207

Nov 29, 2017#792

lol believe me - you don't
                                    I have much more

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#793

kateflo wrote:lol believe me - you don't
                                      I have much more
                                      How?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#794

chrisjlover wrote:
                                        kateflo wrote:lol believe me - you don't
                                        I have much more
                                        How?
                                        She's Lupe :ROFL:

14K2,609
                                        Admin
                                        14K2,609

Nov 30, 2017#795

Leah!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#796

20K7,825
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,825

Dec 02, 2017#797

Time flies so fast.
                                              They will finish filming in about a week.

14K2,609
                                              Admin
                                              14K2,609

Dec 02, 2017#798

^ Two more weeks, according to Elaine.

20K7,825
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,825

Dec 04, 2017#799

Dec 04, 2017#800

Read more posts (137 remaining)