Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#926

nixy1991 wrote:
    QueenCedar101 wrote:Nah. TBUP is probably her worst movie to date. This on the other hand, may not be great, but still better than TBUP.
    Very few things are worse than TBUP.
    Like something bad happening to one of your family members. And the movie Troll 2. And the show The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Feb 28, 2018#927

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      nixy1991 wrote:
      QueenCedar101 wrote:Nah. TBUP is probably her worst movie to date. This on the other hand, may not be great, but still better than TBUP.
      Like something bad happening to one of your family members. And the movie Troll 2. And the show The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#928

nixy1991 wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:
        nixy1991 wrote:
        Yep. Those things. Also, worse things than TBUP are Manos: The Hands of Fate. And losing a house. And Mariah Scarey.

26K8,933
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,933

Feb 28, 2018#929

A case of mistaken identity... :interesting

Maid Grocery Stocker In Manhattan :cheer

14K6,385
          Contributor
          14K6,385

Feb 28, 2018#930

that's an article about Nuyorican from last year have we heard about this project ?
            Nuyorican Productions also produces Freeform’s The Fosters. The company’s World of Dance was the top new reality series of the summer and has been renewed for a second season. On the film side, Nuyorican is near a production start on STX’s romantic comedy Second Act starring Lopez and directed by Peter Segal. It also is developing Universal’s Marry Me and the HBO Griselda Blanco drug kingpin biopic The Godmother starring Lopez and penned by Terence Winter.
            http://deadline.com/2017/09/kristel-lai ... 202178381/

The title scream rom-com :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#931

I pray to the all the GODS this movie become successful but I definitely miss Jennifer doing Thrillers like The Cell/Anaconda and drama such as U-Turn. Gosh, her choices continue to get worse and worse as the years go by and it has to do with her team. Elaine is producing these stupid ideas and she's buying into them.

We need Jennifer to jump on a horror film or a super action film that would be new and fresh for her. I always wondered how amazing she would've had looked doing the Carmen Sandiego movie.

Master of Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#932

drodriguez1987 wrote:I pray to the all the GODS this movie become successful but I definitely miss Jennifer doing Thrillers like The Cell/Anaconda and drama such as U-Turn. Gosh, her choices continue to get worse and worse as the years go by and it has to do with her team. Elaine is producing these stupid ideas and she's buying into them.

We need Jennifer to jump on a horror film or a super action film that would be new and fresh for her. I always wondered how amazing she would've had looked doing the Carmen Sandiego movie.
                She should have landed the role of Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2 .. but knowning her.. she doesnt want to be a villian and loose her good girl roles. I think she would be amazing as a Villain!

Contributor

Mar 01, 2018#933

rainman wrote:
                  drodriguez1987 wrote:I pray to the all the GODS this movie become successful but I definitely miss Jennifer doing Thrillers like The Cell/Anaconda and drama such as U-Turn. Gosh, her choices continue to get worse and worse as the years go by and it has to do with her team. Elaine is producing these stupid ideas and she's buying into them.

She should have landed the role of Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2 .. but knowning her.. she doesnt want to be a villian and loose her good girl roles. I think she would be amazing as a Villain!
                  Kristen Wiig is in talks.

Like Rita Moreno once said .. it’s her choice.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#934

rainman wrote:

I definitely agree. JLo could be right now landing good roles if she made the right moves, she needs to get out of her comfort zone. We are used to seeing JLo pretty and beautiful in all her roles, is time to play a villain or a superhero character. I would love for her to do another movie like The Cell.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#935

drodriguez1987 wrote:
                      rainman wrote:

I definitely agree. JLo could be right now landing good roles if she made the right moves, she needs to get out of her comfort zone. We are used to seeing JLo pretty and beautiful in all her roles, is time to play a villain or a superhero character. I would love for her to do another movie like The Cell.

Me too!!

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#936

Well griselda is a villain ...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#937

Chiquito wrote:
                          drodriguez1987 wrote:
                          rainman wrote:

Me too!!
                          Good point. I would love to see her in more serious roles. I want to see her real acting talent, again.

Read more posts (-13 remaining)