I think Elaine has a mental problem.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#752

^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Nov 23, 2017#753

If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.

Contributor

Nov 23, 2017#754

nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.
          I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#755

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee
            OMG HAHAHAHAHA

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#756

Omgi just saw the insta live and yes jen was absolutely mad and annoyed lol i dont like elaine . She has to change her entourage and her team as well

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Nov 23, 2017#757

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                nixy1991 wrote:If they were actually annoyed, they'd ask her to stop. I don't think it's bothering them all that much. They know it's for the fans.
                I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.
                Oh, so she said that. Didn't know.

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#758

chrisjlover wrote:
                  xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:^ we could say the same about some lovers here :coffee
                  OMG HAHAHAHAHA
                  :ROFL:

20K7,824
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,824

Nov 23, 2017#759

#drama :popcorn

:lol:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#760

nixy1991 wrote:
                      Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#761

In all seriousness, where is the live stream? Could someone post it on here, please?

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Nov 23, 2017#762

jfan9030 wrote:
                          nixy1991 wrote:
                          Elaine was obviously joking about it being her last live. Maybe it's hard to pick up on because she has a dry sense of humor. They may have been annoyed, but only in the sense of being annoyed with a little sister that's asking for attention.
                          I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#763

JenRox wrote:
                            jfan9030 wrote:
                            nixy1991 wrote:
                            DominicanPapiBlaze wrote: I Mean I hope I’m wrong but go see it for yourself she even said it was gonna her last live.
                            I agree, she was clearly joking about that and them teasing her about her singing. Honestly, the things some of you say...These are real people, you know.
                            It’s not that they aren’t real people, but at the same time, not everyone that states their honest opinion is hating or being rude. It’s funny to me how even if some don’t name call or cuss, our sayings are still deemed as rude. It’s not like we should have to just blindly support something, just because. Not everything said on the internet will be positive, and not everything has to be positive. Some people have strong opinions and they want to get their feelings out somewhere. Too many people are very sensitive nowadays.

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Nov 23, 2017#764

Elaine never goes live while they're filming Shades. Is that because she's more hands on with this project than with Shades, or because it's more serious stuff and the rest of the crew doesn't let her? Or is she not even on set all that much? lol

Anyway, it's fun to see BTS stuff, but some directors outright ban phones from their sets, because they think it stifles the actors' concentration, etc... Chris Nolan, and Greta Gerwig who just made her solitary directorial debut did it as well. I think that's a smart thing to do, if I were an actor the last thing I'd want is somebody following me with their phone disrupting my process. But I guess when you're dealing with more lighthearted material like this anything goes.

Jen really seems to be in a super shitty mood whenever Elaine shoves a phone in her face, though. :lol

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Nov 23, 2017#765

nixy1991 wrote:Elaine never goes live while they're filming Shades. Is that because she's more hands on with this project than with Shades, or because it's more serious stuff and the rest of the crew doesn't let her? Or is she not even on set all that much? lol

Anyway, it's fun to see BTS stuff, but some directors outright ban phones from their sets, because they think it stifles the actors' concentration, etc... Chris Nolan, and Greta Gerwig who just made her solitary directorial debut did it as well. I think that's a smart thing to do, if I were an actor the last thing I'd want is somebody following me with their phone disrupting my process. But I guess when you're dealing with more lighthearted material like this anything goes.

Jen really seems to be in a super shitty mood whenever Elaine shoves a phone in her face, though. :lol

I remember during one of Alex's live on Shades, Elaine said that she never goes live, so I was surprised when she started doing them on SA. lol Maybe she's more involved on a day to day basis with the movie.

I think she was joking about not going live again. I think they get annoyed, but not in a serious way...like it's just what they do. lol

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Nov 23, 2017#766

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Did anyone saw Elaine’s last live? LMAO!
                                  Jennifer was pissed she was live and Tiana too
                                  Leah told Jen to release Good Hit as a single and she didn’t! Lol
                                  Elaine told Jen to promote “AAA” but Jen ignored Jen ignored her lol
                                  She also asked about the Spanish album and was ignored too
                                  Arod called and Jen left to get some privacy and Elaine followed her being annoying lmao
                                  She’s going to do WOD in January
                                  Everyone pretty hates when Elaine goes live and they can’t hide it.
                                  Where’s that video? :popcorn

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#767

I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Nov 23, 2017#768

LMAO at Leah!

This was when Elaine said she wasn't going to go live anymore....clearly joking, I think. lol

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#769

lmao what a mess

Contributor

Nov 23, 2017#770

Guys is not that serious lets respect each others opinions and views.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#771

Dead when she said “pain in the ass”.

Also, I love the way she said “ass”.

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#772

jenNY88 wrote:I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before

Tell Jennifer to promote Amor Amor Amor

Intro to Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#773

It’s obvious they were joking when Jen said noone what to hear her sing or the part when Leah danced and Jen sang Good Hit. It makes me see how close they are. You know when you don’t have to say good thing only to each other all the time. I can see Jen and Leah say “fu*k”, “shut up” or “your voice sounds horrible” and she doesn’t take it personal.

I don’t know why many of you guys hate Elaine. I think she seems like a good person. If I work on set, I might think she’s a little bit annoying. But as long as I’m just a fan (at home). It’s goid that at least we can see a little BTS. I think it’s ok for Jen to have her around. She asked Jen for us many times. We should be happy that our voices matter to her team. Idk I prefer Elaine than Benny, even Benny looks smarter, but Elaine looks more human to me.

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#774

Is it me or JEn is over the fans of the fact asking for to much from her? Or she at a point she like I dont Give a fuck and I’m not into the whole proving thing. Lately she don’t give her fans the time of day in terms of interacting,taking pictures with people as often as she use to or even engage on fans questions on music news or any projects. It’s like she censored to saying and doing anything that will jeopardize her career. On what left of it because right now at this point in her life. What the point on being so secretive and hush hush when all her music flopping,movies flopping and all the material being put out not thought on. It all a good bankeable coins to get her relevant. So any thoughts?

16K4,305
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,305

Nov 24, 2017#775

Lucy19 wrote:
                                                    jenNY88 wrote:I don't think it's Elaine.Jen seems to be in a bad mood before

Tell Jennifer to promote Amor Amor Amor
                                                    I love how Jen ignored her when she told to promote Amor Amor Amor lol
                                                    Queen of ignoring anything music related

Read more posts (162 remaining)