Bachelor of Jenology

May 31, 2017#51

WOOOOHOOOO. INCREDIBLE RATINGS. SLAY.

Contributor

May 31, 2017#52

We were glued to the tv, and it didn't drag at all. The show was very entertaining and it felt perfect for Jen.

Jen has a hit on her hands. Dance should always be her world and yet she's never given us a full out Dance album. Shame on her.

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Jun 01, 2017#53

JenRox wrote::love :love :love

Those impressive “World” numbers were good enough to make J. Lo’s new show the top premiere for a summer alternative series in five years, and the most-watched in nine. The show is actually now the biggest regular time slot premiere in all of 2017.

It certainly didn’t hurt that “Talent” got off to its most-watched start in six years.

http://www.thewrap.com/world-dance-amer ... t-ratings/

The launch of NBC’s new competition series “World of Dance” popped and locked its way to a big win in the Tuesday overnight ratings, according to Nielsen data.

The new series, which features judge and executive producer Jennifer Lopez, opened to a 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 and 9.8 million viewers, airing at 10 p.m. That puts it on par with the Tuesday airings of “The Voice,” which averaged a 2.1 and 10 million viewers on Tuesdays during its 12th season, though “The Voice” aired earlier at 8. “World of Dance” was also the most-watched summer alternative series debut on broadcast in nine years, since the launch of ABC’s “Wipeout” in 2008.
        http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/world-o ... 202448337/

Yes!!!! That's awesome! :cheer :cheer

Intro to Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#54

SLAAAAYYYY

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#55

It's kinda confusing there's another World of Dance same time on Youtube %)

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#56

9.8 million viewers!!??? Wow maybe I need to start watching it

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#57

I hope the viewers remains and it doesnt drop drastically.

13K1,207
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K1,207

Jun 01, 2017#58

My faves are Les Twins <3

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#59

I honestly dont see the big deal with Les Twins... i think they overrated... there perfromace that night was all over i didnt understand anything ..maybe its me.. the young girl and boy were sooo good!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#60

rainman wrote:I honestly dont see the big deal with Les Twins... i think they overrated... there perfromace that night was all over i didnt understand anything ..maybe its me.. the young girl and boy were sooo good!
                      Exactly. It s my least fav one . I like kinjaz and the young girl

Intro to Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#61

moejlo wrote:
                        rainman wrote:I honestly dont see the big deal with Les Twins... i think they overrated... there perfromace that night was all over i didnt understand anything ..maybe its me.. the young girl and boy were sooo good!
                        Thank god I was not alone on this, I don't see the big deal at all with them or even see the attractiveness about them... I think they are only special because they toured with Beyoncé..hell, they were my least favorites out of them on that day, their so called dance routine looks like they are about to have a heart attack, hardly any feet movement :coffee

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#62

platanopower wrote:
                          moejlo wrote:
                          Thank god I was not alone on this, I don't see the big deal at all with them or even see the attractiveness about them... I think they are only special because they toured with Beyoncé..hell, they were my least favorites out of them on that day, their so called dance routine looks like they are about to have a heart attack, hardly any feet movement :coffee

EXACTLY!! :rockon I think they are only special because they toured with Beyonce... like what the hell are they doing? i could have gone up on stage and do some crap and call it "dance".

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#63

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#64

Not doing too badly.

IMbd - 7.9 based on 54 votes. Vote Now http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5895884/

Metacritic - 50/100 (Critic reviews) based on 1 review.

Metacritic - 5/10 (User Score) Based on two reviews. Review Now http://www.metacritic.com/tv/world-of-dance

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#65

Dan#jlofan wrote:Not doing too badly.

IMbd - 7.9 based on 54 votes. Vote Now http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5895884/

Metacritic - 50/100 (Critic reviews) based on 1 review.

Metacritic - 5/10 (User Score) Based on two reviews. Review Now http://www.metacritic.com/tv/world-of-dance
                                :bow :dance2 :dance2

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Jun 01, 2017#66

soooo, how much will Jen make from this?
                                  Can she finally promote her own music from all those money she gets? Can she finally get a better budget for Vegas show or her performances?

Contributor

Jun 01, 2017#67

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:We were glued to the tv, and it didn't drag at all. The show was very entertaining and it felt perfect for Jen.

Jen has a hit on her hands. Dance should always be her world and yet she's never given us a full out Dance album. Shame on her.
                                    This.

I haven't watched yet, but I'm hoping that this show pushes her as a dancer as well. The passed few years her cheoreo have been less than stellar, so let's hope it gives her the pressure to do better and slay even more like Idol did for her voice.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#68

mEm wrote:soooo, how much will Jen make from this?
                                      Can she finally promote her own music from all those money she gets? Can she finally get a better budget for Vegas show or her performances?
                                      Jen funding her music career?lol
                                      I'm sure Jens getting some back ends from this. Let's hope the show retains these amazing ratings since it's paired up with AGT. It'll obviously fall 2nd week like all new series do but if it manages above 1.5 it'll be renewed, if it stays around 1. 8 then it's a huge hit. If somehow this show stays above 2.0, shiit huge summer smash. 50ep second season confirmed.

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#69

Wow :bow so happy for her.
                                        Success-Lo :bow

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Jun 01, 2017#70

I had faith in this since it was announced and i am so happy it delivered! :love2 AAA Quality TV Material right here people! The show is EVERYTHING! :rockon As i said before it's SYTYCD on fucking STEROIDS! :bow It's just as long as it should be, it really suits it that it's a bit overproduced, the talent is INSANE, i love the judges and this was just episode 1! CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S NEXT! :D

Also i don't think i would like this to have people involved in voting. This isn't singing. Dance is highly technical, the variety is insane and the audience at home lacks the knowledge to judge them fairly. This isn't about a singer that resonates with the GP...if it was like that it would turn into a meaningless popularity contest and you would have Bey's hive voting for Les Twins like there's no tomorrow! lol

BTW My favorite one was Kinjaz! FLAWLESS! Also i think one guy from that group was in Kaba Modern from America's Best Dance Crew! My favorite dance crew EVER! I am pretty sure it evolved into this because the isolations and the footwork is almost identical. Not to mention the hand choreo.

The little girl almost had me in tears and i think the married couple copied some moves from the choreo of "Not Today" by dancing legends BTS... hmmm...

Jun 01, 2017#71

Btw Jen desperately needs a song that has an amazing original choreo for the whole fucking song! No more dance breaks! Jen is the best dancer out there right now and she has to show it off more! Have a choreo that hits every beat and helps the actual song . . . no more Throw Your Hair Back and Funky Break crap. Just look at this perfection right here . . .

Intro to Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#72

panos86 wrote:Btw Jen desperately needs a song that has an amazing original choreo for the whole fucking song! No more dance breaks! Jen is the best dancer out there right now and she has to show it off more! Have a choreo that hits every beat and helps the actual song . . . no more Throw Your Hair Back and Funky Break crap. Just look at this perfection right here . . .

Soooooo true, sad that Jen started as a dancer and don't have an epic classic iconic dance routine to her name :x and more sadly, if we didn't get it back when she was young and popping, I doubt we will get it now.... so let's just keep doing all the lil pieces of routines she has done cause that's as good as it's going to get

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Jun 01, 2017#73

platanopower wrote: Soooooo true, sad that Jen started as a dancer and don't have an epic classic iconic dance routine to her name :x and more sadly, if we didn't get it back when she was young and popping, I doubt we will get it now.... so let's just keep doing all the lil pieces of routines she has done cause that's as good as it's going to get
                                                I still have faith tbh... maybe some of the talent here will inspire her again. ;)

Let's not forget that it was Jen that got Parris Goebel first to work with her and introduced her to the superstardom state that she is now as a choreographer. Personally i say fuck it... hire her full time and let her fierce u up Jen! :cool: I mean, look how much more invested you are into a song's presentation when the choreo follows the production and never misses a bit... Parris is a genius! :bow

Master of Jenology

Jun 01, 2017#74

platanopower wrote: Soooooo true, sad that Jen started as a dancer and don't have an epic classic iconic dance routine to her name :x and more sadly, if we didn't get it back when she was young and popping, I doubt we will get it now.... so let's just keep doing all the lil pieces of routines she has done cause that's as good as it's going to get
                                                  :jenny
                                                  She has so many!!!!

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Jun 01, 2017#75

I thought the same thing about the twins. I was sure they weren't going to make it through. lol

Read more posts (10 remaining)