New unreleased song titles through the years

New unreleased song titles through the years

Bachelor of Jenology

May 28, 2017#1

I searched Jen's name through the APRA database, and found her listed as a performer on a couple track names that I didn't know about before! Some songs even released by other artists:

First off some songs from the Brave era written by Jesse McCartney and J.R. Rotem:

Jen apparently recorded a version of this Cheetah Girls song:

And here's three more I'm a little suspect of, but it can make sense considering she worked with everyone involved on the credits for these tracks:

The first being Britney's "Radar":

For Brave she definitely worked with Bloodshy & Avant AND The Clutch, who happened to be the team that worked on Radar. It's very possible.

Next is Wynter Gordon's "Til Death"

Finally, Bobby V's "Anonymous"

Can anyone do more digging and find out the validity of Jen recording those last three songs? :smile:

Contributor

May 28, 2017#2

Radar would've been so good for her

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#3

Y'all didn't see this, or don't care? ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#4

Radar? Oh my God...

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Jun 03, 2017#5

I'd like to listen Jennifer's demo for this:

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Jun 04, 2017#6

tbh i feel sad when we get such info and that's why i avoided the thread tbh... :(

I am sure Jen has recorded some amazing songs we'll never get to hear along with all the videos that we won't get to see. :cry Jen is a legend already but i am sure that she didn't achieve the full potential of her material musically. Her songs and singles have been phenomenal through the years only to be held back by stupid decisions and management...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2017#7

i agree her management team dont always make the right decisions for her albums. (Rebirth, CAUM, Brave) but Radar is a surprise.

Contributor

Jun 04, 2017#8

rafaelsalguero wrote:I'd like to listen Jennifer's demo for this:
                  This!

Still one of my favorites of all-time. What a great time it was to be young, wild, and free. Anyway, I can't imagine what Jen's version would sound like.

But I would love to hear it! Hmm..