Bachelor of Jenology

May 14, 2017#26

kateflo wrote:
    Does not surprise me, and I'd honestly be here for it happening! Simon Cowell tried getting her when he was doing The X Factor, and she turned him down. She's been wanted for a while. Plus, Cowell said he turned down ABC's offer to return himself.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 14, 2017#27

Master of Jenology

May 14, 2017#28

lucinda wrote:Steven Tyler's reaction:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/14/katy-perr ... most-done/

In my own personal opinion these articles and executive producers lost there mind bringing this back. First off,American Idol was good at its time for a decade. They changed lives for so many artist and did its platform in the most successful judging competition. Things went south when they wanted to get big A list stars to bring the ratings from being cancelled. Which in the end hurt the show because it became about the choice of judges not the contestants. I think what done is done and there no need to bring a show that made it mark back. Hollywood just never get shit right. They talk about budget cuts and how these stars are taking up the tole of the show income yet ABC want Katy???. Like again doing the same mistakes. What going to happen is they going to try for 1 season and fail. End up being officially cancelled. I'm over these competition shows give it a rest. As for Jen I don't see no need for her to go backwards. Even for no need for paycheck. I think she made her point on letting the media stop oppressing her from claiming she a "Diva". They finally got to see the real her as a individual outside the headlines. She doing fine doing a Dance competition show "WOD". Which in my own opinion she should of done that since Day 1. But it is what it is and I for one don't think she should go and touch A.I. Because then it just be her being desperate to stay relevant on that show. Girl you have SOB,Vegas,WOD. Your good and not loosing sleep people have not forgot about you. So let them sink.

Doctor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#29

This girl is signed,

Safe to Say Jen won`t be back? :D O:)

Intro to Jenology

May 17, 2017#30

jenny4life2love wrote:
            lucinda wrote:Steven Tyler's reaction:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/14/katy-perr ... most-done/

In my own personal opinion these articles and executive producers lost there mind bringing this back. First off,American Idol was good at its time for a decade. They changed lives for so many artist and did its platform in the most successful judging competition. Things went south when they wanted to get big A list stars to bring the ratings from being cancelled. Which in the end hurt the show because it became about the choice of judges not the contestants. I think what done is done and there no need to bring a show that made it mark back. Hollywood just never get shit right. They talk about budget cuts and how these stars are taking up the tole of the show income yet ABC want Katy???. Like again doing the same mistakes. What going to happen is they going to try for 1 season and fail. End up being officially cancelled. I'm over these competition shows give it a rest. As for Jen I don't see no need for her to go backwards. Even for no need for paycheck. I think she made her point on letting the media stop oppressing her from claiming she a "Diva". They finally got to see the real her as a individual outside the headlines. She doing fine doing a Dance competition show "WOD". Which in my own opinion she should of done that since Day 1. But it is what it is and I for one don't think she should go and touch A.I. Because then it just be her being desperate to stay relevant on that show. Girl you have SOB,Vegas,WOD. Your good and not loosing sleep people have not forgot about you. So let them sink.

I agree 100 percent you said it

May 17, 2017#31

emilin wrote:This girl is signed,

Thank god

Bachelor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#32

I'm happy for Jen to stop by every now and then and blow the roof of with an epic performance and go home.

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

May 17, 2017#33

She was just like good luck to them. lol

But you just KNOW she'd find some way to be on the show if NBC had picked it up.

Master of Jenology

May 17, 2017#34

i hope this show flops ...they shoulda let it die

Bachelor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#35

as long as jen doesn't get dragged in. who knows maybe the show will be way better

Intro to Jenology

May 17, 2017#36

emilin wrote:This girl is signed,

Thank God!!!!! Im so relieved

Bachelor of Jenology

May 17, 2017#37

General public reaction is not good for Katy. So many people are bringing up a time when she guest judged and saying she was no good.

Master of Jenology

May 17, 2017#38

who cares. im glad jennifer isn't doing it. Nobody cares about idol or the voice or another bullshit singing show. Its not like they are gonna make a superstar out of it.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 18, 2017#39

Reading comments on the posts about Katy on FB. Alot of people have positive stuff to say about Jen and her time on the show. People want her back but know she's doing bigger and better things. The show did do wonders for her public image.

"I hope they bring back Keith Urban, JLo would be nice but they can't afford her plus she's got a lot of things going on, Steven Tyler ~ please!"

"Harry Jen and Keith had the best chemistry as judges! They were so down to earth and they had a genuinely good time together. Too bad they're all probably busy with their own things, would've been great to have them back for 1 more season.."

"The last 3 judges were my favorite....JLo, Keith, and Harry. Glad Idol is coming back but so not a fan of Katy Perry who is always obnoxious and desperately seeking attention. I know she is talented but so not a fan. Disappointed in their selection."

"They need to bring back Harry, Keith and Jennifer, they were some of the best judges. I think Katie Perry is a mistake like Mariah and Nikki were."

"Jenn already committed as judge in dance show. Keith busy with career."

"I've been watching AI since the beginning and the best judges by far were Keith, Jennifer, and Harry. Please don't ruin the show with Katy."

"Not interested unless Harry, Keith and Jennifer are there."

Bachelor of Jenology

May 18, 2017#40

Steven Tyler & the new crazy Katy Perry = that's some jury....not
                                :jenboo

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

May 18, 2017#41

Dan#jlofan wrote:Reading comments on the posts about Katy on FB. Alot of people have positive stuff to say about Jen and her time on the show. People want her back but know she's doing bigger and better things. The show did do wonders for her public image.
                                  the stuff they are saying about Perry now they were saying much worse about Jen before her 1 season, they'll change their mind even if her personality isn't as likeable.

12K11,436
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,436

May 19, 2017#42

I don't see Katy as a good choice for this but better her than Jen!

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

May 22, 2017#43

Katy Perry Scores $25 MILLION for 'American Idol' Deal

EXCLUSIVE

Katy Perry is getting a staggering $25 MILLION to judge "American Idol" ... this according to sources familiar with the negotiation.

Multiple sources tell us ABC was desperate to sign a name before the Upfronts last week, when honchos announced she was the lead judge. As one source put it, "Katy had all the leverage. If ABC ended up announcing the show without a judge, they'd be screwed."

TMZ broke a story way back in 2012 that 'A.I.' was trying to get Katy as a judge but she rejected the network's $20 mil offer.

As we reported, ABC tried to get Kelly Clarkson but at the last minute she jumped ship and went to NBC's "The Voice." NBC also snagged Jennifer Hudson.

We're also told ABC is "on the verge" of signing the deal with Ryan Seacrest to host the show. Sources connected with the first run of 'Idol' tell us Ryan was making $15 mil a season at his high point. We're told Jennifer Lopez was also raking in $15 mil a season. So Katy blew them both away.
                                      http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/22/katy-perr ... crest-abc/

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#44

12K11,436
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,436

May 23, 2017#45

^^Good, give Katy $25 million more...as long as Jen stays away

Read more posts (-5 remaining)